Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453087
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
Lacylynn
Account Disabled

User ID: 36129
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Be a Man!....

Saw a client in Destin Fl who was the nicest guy the visit went
great ...we talked about some local places to go in destin....then I get
the shock of a bad review. I dont get it...at least man up
and tell me if your unhappy ill be glad to give your donation back but
don't act like you loved it and then write a bad review??
Lacylynn is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

ijs
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I agree this isnt really the place to air your problems..go to florida section or your home base of dallas and complain and maybe it might get more recognition.
I dont know why this guy would of given you a no recommendation if you think you both had a good time ..but its his oppinion ..he may of enjoyed it but still decided to give you a no recommendation because some little thing...but from your other recommendations i see which are mostly yes I dont think you should worry about it too much...All of men on here take things like that with a grain of salt..him with 2 reviews and 3 posts wont carry a lot of weight ..so relax dont worry about it too much a beautiful gal like you wont have too many problems with a odd duck giving u a No .
j/s
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

One semi bad review and she needs to air it out in National?
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Contact the fucktard.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Ouch!!

Bad move LacyLynn - by posting this here you only draw more attention to something I'm sure you'd rather have people ignore. Just one guy's opinion - But tough to ignore when you make a National spectacle out of it!! Sorry....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:16 PM   #8
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #9
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I can clearly see why there was a "No" recommendation. First, it probably has nothing to do with Lacy's services or skills. It has everything to do with the client's expectations. It is his review of his experience. Second, it is definitely a case of YMMV. Third, it is what he perceived ahead of time and what he actually experienced. According to the review, he was attracted by her pictures of a "hard body". This was confirmed in the reviews by other guys. When he meets Lacy, in his eyes, he doesn't see the girl in the pics or what had been described. On top of that, he is expecting someone in their mid 30s, but in his mind, Lacy is more like in her 40s. Finally, and probably the most telling is that he expected MSOG and got only 1 pop. Multiple reviews has clearly indicated MSOG as being available. This is where the YMMV comes into play. Also, I wasn't there, so I don't know how long things went on, but it seems like the action was stilted at best. It was probably simply a case of no chemistry. As always, there's his side of the story; Lacy's side of the story, and of course the truth. It is the reviewers right to say things as he sees them. Would I have written a no review given the scenario, probably not, but that is me. BTW, Lacy, I'm not trying to be hard on you at all. If you do come back to the area, PM me a week or so ahead of time. I will do my best to book you. I would have this past time, but my schedule never allowed me.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #10
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Justified

I can see how you're justified in being upset for a bad review.

But you wouldn't really just return his money if he was unsatisfied, would you?

Into each life, some rain must fall!

. . . Just shake it off and woman up!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #11
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

FL almost got me out of hobbying. I will never see a FL provider. There you need to hit up the "spots" where you can see before you "buy". Here's why:
False pics
Age deception is HUGE - If I'm expecting a 30yo, why are you showing up 50? (by my reviews, you know I've highly rated fems from 19 to 50s that I've been with. Point is be honest!)
Talk to fucking much - I understand convo and love talking with a fem, esp about her filthy excursions. But a self-absorbed AND older-than-advertised/expected fem is NOT good.
Almost made me quit the damn hobby.
Should've asked him vs blasting him. LOUD
And, you wonder why he never said anything to you.

Worse, you may not get it. Bottom line, he was disappointed whether you accept it or not. Just being honest...
Old 08-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #12
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
FL almost got me out of hobbying. I will never see a FL provider. There you need to hit up the "spots" where you can see before you "buy". Here's why:
False pics
Age deception is HUGE - If I'm expecting a 30yo, why are you showing up 50? (by my reviews, you know I've highly rated fems from 19 to 50s that I've been with. Point is be honest!)
Talk to fucking much - I understand convo and love talking with a fem, esp about her filthy excursions. But a self-absorbed AND older-than-advertised/expected fem is NOT good.

Worse, you may not get it. Bottom line, he was disappointed whether you accept it or not. Just being honest...
mijo there are plenty of great FL providers, just sad that one bad orange ruined the whole orchard for you.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #13
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
mijo there are plenty of great FL providers, just sad that one bad orange ruined the whole orchard for you.
I had two in a row on my trip there. Almost took a bullet to my temple. Ijs
Old 08-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #14
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that happened Ms Lacylynn, I think your hot !! Don't worry about it though..you have a great rep ...but I would admit I would be surprised as well..especially if you thought it went well.

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
False pics

Why blast Florida providers? Did you even notice that the provider in question is from Dallas, TEXAS and was touring Florida? Besides, it is not just Florida where the ladies lie about their age. It has happened to me in Ohio, Colorado, Texas and Florida. BTW, I'm still waiting for that 25 year old to actually by 18. Now that is a lie that I can take
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women