Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2018, 01:13 AM   #1
BADBOYFU
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Fisting

Fisting. Any provider provide that ln Austin and those who do. My question is why?. It looks so painful to me.
BADBOYFU is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:43 AM   #2
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a two finger girl- literally.

I've had guys put two fingers in me and try to separate their fingers and they can't. No room. Im physically that small down there.

It boggles my imagination that anyone can actually take a fist in their lady parts let alone want that. Sounds very painful.

But to each their own.
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:16 AM   #3
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

as someone who has fisted a lot of men and women both but has never been fisted myself i can tell you. everyone is different and desires different stimuli and is interested in things that we are not. a vagina is made to take a baby's head passing thru. anyone could take a fist IF SHE WANTED IT, however most of us do not enjoy the stretching and full feelings. hell i do not even like a big dick much less a fist in me. but man the folks who do like it, LOVE IT. the absolutely best orgasms i have ever given a woman was during fisting. it is all about personal desire. do not knock it till you've tried it on one side or the other. as a top, there is NOTHING more sexy and fulfilling than giving someone the best orgasm of their life. just because we do not like it ourselves does not mean it does not feel fantastic to those wired to like it. fisting as a top is hot as fuck because you have so much control and they are feeling soooo good and love it. it is very very fun as a top. the bottoms all love it too, but then of course they asked for it. the folks who like it, just go crazy with lust and desire when fisted, both men and women. it is hot as hell. no pain when done right, slowly, patiently and with the utmost care. my fetish is giving peak life sexual experiences and believe me fisting is one of those for many people.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:32 AM   #4
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

the why answer is because it feels so good and hits every spot for them. they LOVE it.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:00 AM   #5
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

and you know for sure if a woman here would dare admit she liked it on the boards she would be slut and body shamed for it. Probably some bs jab along the lines of the stupid argument that taking a fist would make her hole gaping and flopping. the opposite is true, the muscles of fisted pussy are exercised and taut and tight as hell. i have had a well trained pussy literally CRUSH my hand to point of pain for me, and a woman is way stronger and tighter than a man's ass is. By your wording, the whole pretense of the question is like you're degrading them before they can say yea I love it. the women who love it have the tightest pussy you will ever meet, from muscular fitness. let's celebrate pussy diversity and worship the women who know how to come their brains out and have the ability to share that with others
Old 11-24-2018, 01:33 PM   #6
Kitty Bunny Fuck

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
a vagina is made to take a baby's head passing thru. anyone could take a fist IF SHE WANTED IT
Don't get me wrong I love big dick but your statement is pretty incorrect.

Not all women are built the same.

I know physically there is no physical way a fist would go inside me no matter if I wanted it or not.

That's not even taking into consideration wether or not someone wants their vagina ripped. I know if a guy is even remotely large, if they are not careful they can rip a girl.

I've actually had someone rip my vagina before due to being to large and it's very painful.

Not all girls have the ability physically or have the "skin stretch" that's needed to be fisted..

Just saying.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:31 PM   #7
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea I get ya hun, I know I think I could never be fisted either but the bottom line is the vagina was designed to fit a baby thru. I would never try that either. LOL
Old 11-25-2018, 10:29 AM   #8
Touch1
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
Yea I get ya hun, I know I think I could never be fisted either but the bottom line is the vagina was designed to fit a baby thru. I would never try that either. LOL
This. All women are built to pass an infant. A fist is considerably smaller. Just say it doesn't appeal to you. Which is totally fine. But if you wanted it, you could do it.
Touch1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:40 PM   #9
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Fisting-- do not believe the b/s.. Later in life people who participated in fisting are suffering from rectal prolapse and severe hemorrhoids and other intestinal problems.. Some have to carry colostomy bags around for the rest of their lives..
But go ahead and live lives that take no concern for the future! That is where the why me will come in.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:04 PM   #10
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 119

Fisting is a gateway activity that leads to fence posts, battering rams, aluminum baseball bats and large bore hydraulic cylinders.

Just say no.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:27 PM   #11
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Fisting is a gateway activity that leads to fence posts, battering rams, aluminum baseball bats and large bore hydraulic cylinders.

Just say no.
That's some funny shit right there!!!! lol

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:50 PM   #12
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch1 View Post
This. All women are built to pass an infant. A fist is considerably smaller. Just say it doesn't appeal to you. Which is totally fine. But if you wanted it, you could do it.

True but the difference between fisting and birth is that the vaginal canal and vulva dilate to about 10 centimeters to accommodate the baby during its trip as well as the aptly named hormone relaxin which is secreted in the late second and early third trimester, relaxes the ligaments so that they can stretch, and so the surrounding tissue can spread out right along with it to help the birth.

So I would say theres a little bit more to it then just wanting it …

Not for me but to each their own....
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:59 PM   #13
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Plus there is alot of pain involved giving birth. Not pleasure. Not my thing either.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 09:36 AM   #14
Kitty Bunny Fuck

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch1 View Post
A mans ass is capable of stretching and accommodating massive turds - why not just take a huge 10 inch cock in the ass!!

If u REALLY WANTED it you could do it.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:39 AM   #15
Kitty Bunny Fuck

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
True but the difference between fisting and birth is that the vaginal canal and vulva dilate to about 10 centimeters to accommodate the baby during its trip as well as the aptly named hormone relaxin which is secreted in the late second and early third trimester, relaxes the ligaments so that they can stretch, and so the surrounding tissue can spread out right along with it to help the birth.

So I would say theres a little bit more to it then just wanting it …

Not for me but to each their own....

Exactly! A woman's body takes 9 months to "get ready" to deliver a baby.

Relaxin is also release to help with the process.

Like I said not all women are capable of being fisted no matter how much she wants it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women