Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2016, 10:57 PM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Piece Of Shit State Attorney Angela Corey Thrown Out Of Office

Voters finally had enough of Obama/Holder tool Angela Corey and threw her out of office. There's probably a position in the DOJ for her.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...omment-2884628

How this bitch isn't in jail is beyond me. Remember the IT guy she fired because he found evidence on Trayvon's phone that wasn't turned over to the Defense team? Well it turns out that evidence had been erased from Trayvon's phone AFTER he was dead. This, along with the other shenanigans Corey and the state pulled in the grand jury trial was utterly ridiculous.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ings-attached/

I contend that some of white officer/black thug blood is on her hands also. Hope the bitch chokes to death on a ham sammich and goes straight to hell.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:49 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

She certainly has the qualifications for a position in a Clinton Administration.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:54 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

.. on to Baltimore.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 08:26 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

She's on Clintons short list of AGs if she's elected POTUS.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 08:47 AM   #5
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Damn! I guess the republicans really are gonna turn against Trump. Now they are gonna join Clinton? How Cute! She is a republican and a typical one at that. She has a win at all cost mentality right in line with the Reps. Look how many people she fired. I wonder if you went case by case would the majority of the juvenile cases she moved to adult court be minorities.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 09:37 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Damn! I guess the republicans really are gonna turn against Trump. Now they are gonna join Clinton? How Cute! She is a republican and a typical one at that. She has a win at all cost mentality right in line with the Reps. Look how many people she fired. I wonder if you went case by case would the majority of the juvenile cases she moved to adult court be minorities.
You and she prove the Conservatives clean their own house!

When are you LyingLiberals gonna start?
Old 08-31-2016, 11:41 AM   #7
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You and she prove the Conservatives clean their own house!

When are you LyingLiberals gonna start?
We are cleaning "our house". One seat at a time. You are witnessing the final days of the GOP having any kind of a majority. In the next few decades you will see more Blacks, Women, Hispanic and even Gay Politicians( beside the closet republican ones) holding office in every state and the Capital. Eventually your team will be a distant memory. Kind of a "redneck excido" era is where we are headed.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:41 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
We are cleaning "our house". One seat at a time. You are witnessing the final days of the GOP having any kind of a majority. In the next few decades you will see more Blacks, Women, Hispanic and even Gay Politicians( beside the closet republican ones) holding office in every state and the Capital. Eventually your team will be a distant memory. Kind of a "redneck excido" era is where we are headed.
So, which group do you belong to? I'm guessing gay.
Old 08-31-2016, 01:00 PM   #9
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Back in the Asian countries your people come from, not too much diversity, though, is there? (Counting 55 different types of Asians who look exactly alike as diversity doesn't count)

"While China is officially home to 55 ethnic minority groups, the Middle Kingdom is far more ethnically homogeneous than the United States. Han Chinese make up 91.59 percent of the population, and the majority of the remaining 8.41 percent are visually indistinguishable from their Han counterparts." -Wikipedia

Virtually no black or Latin people so spare us the sanctimonious bullshit about lack of diversity in America. I've been to China, and I saw one black guy there after a week!! I guess the Great Wall of China keeps out the Mexicans!!

Additionally, they abort females to get a male heir!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:09 PM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just say ..... Greece!!!! And keep repeating it!!!!

I won't say "Roman Empire" that will require you to read.
Old 08-31-2016, 01:10 PM   #11
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So, which group do you belong to? I'm guessing gay.
LOL Wishful thinking on your part. Sorry keep your head up. I am sure one of your forum lackeys will let you have a little dick if you need it.
Old 08-31-2016, 01:13 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Back in the Asian countries ....
When all he ever had to write on is a Big Chief tablet it's challenging for him to look outside the lines when preparing a manuscript.

So, as difficult as it may be, try to cut him a little slack on "ignorance"!
Old 08-31-2016, 01:13 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL Wishful thinking on your part. Sorry keep your head up. I am sure one of your forum lackeys will let you have a little dick if you need it.
You're the little dick here Pocket Pool.
Old 08-31-2016, 01:15 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... a little dick if you need it.
Are you a girl?
Old 08-31-2016, 01:21 PM   #15
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Back in the Asian countries your people come from, not too much diversity, though, is there? (Counting 55 different types of Asians who look exactly alike as diversity doesn't count)

"While China is officially home to 55 ethnic minority groups, the Middle Kingdom is far more ethnically homogeneous than the United States. Han Chinese make up 91.59 percent of the population, and the majority of the remaining 8.41 percent are visually indistinguishable from their Han counterparts." -Wikipedia

Virtually no black or Latin people so spare us the sanctimonious bullshit about lack of diversity in America. I've been to China, and I saw one black guy there after a week!! I guess the Great Wall of China keeps out the Mexicans!!

Additionally, they abort females to get a male heir!
I took a test once where you colored in the dots, and I got a line off, so my answers were misaligned with questions. My answers probably made more sense pertaining to that test than whatever that rant does to this thread. Who cares what other countries do or have. By the way I came from Adam and Eve. Didnt you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women