Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2020, 10:10 AM   #1
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default why not just be polite?

why is it so hard for both guys and girls to just be polite to each other on this site?
i see so many posts about appts being made, then no show -
- just common courtesy says if you cannot make appt, just let the other person know-- a quick text "sorry, cannot make our appt:" takes 1 second to send--- and alleviates hard feelings.

also:regarding reviews---some people just do NOT get along...
to the guys--instead of harshly criticizing a girl on a review, can you just not say "she just was not for me"-
---one mans' trash is another mans's treasure-
--with all the tragedy covid is causing, can't we just be civil with each other on eccie?
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 11:05 AM   #2
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Trolls are going to be trolls no matter what is going on anywhere else, and this website allows it because most of the staff are the exact same way as instead of putting a stop to the cyberbullying and insulting of other members, they stir the drama shit pot.

NCNS happen way more than what is reported due to the drama that ensues after, espcially after it gets reported and the person that does the NCNS tries to save their credibilty by twisting the situation around to try to make it the other person's fault for their shortcomings. The reason there is no common courtesy, especially from providers that NCNS is because there are far too many folks on here that white knght for them and they were not even there, so that just supports the bad habits and they continue to do it.

Reviews are to be actual experiences, so there is no need for political correctness. Guys pay a provider to provide. If she agrees to see him, takes his money and he is not satisfied, the same as if he had a great time, he has every right to report it without the provider causing drama. If providers do not want negative reviews, then they should not do negative things to get you in that situation. While it is true that a provider cannot be all things to all people, one or two negative reviews will not hurt a provider, but multiple ones show a pattern that shows she needs to change or retire from being a provider.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 11:21 AM   #3
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Reviews can be good, bad or ugly! Just like any other business
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 11:34 AM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

This is... quite literally... a review site. If you think some of the reviews here are harsh.. you should take a stroll around Yelp sometime.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 09:17 PM   #5
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
This is... quite literally... a review site. If you think some of the reviews here are harsh.. you should take a stroll around Yelp sometime.
Reading yelp Chinese restaurant reviews is my guilty pleasure!
Cynamon is online now   Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 10:05 PM   #6
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynamon View Post
Reading yelp Chinese restaurant reviews is my guilty pleasure!
This
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 10:30 PM   #7
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW View Post
why is it so hard for both guys and girls to just be polite to each other on this site?
i see so many posts about appts being made, then no show -
- just common courtesy says if you cannot make appt, just let the other person know-- a quick text "sorry, cannot make our appt:" takes 1 second to send--- and alleviates hard feelings.

also:regarding reviews---some people just do NOT get along...
to the guys--instead of harshly criticizing a girl on a review, can you just not say "she just was not for me"-
---one mans' trash is another mans's treasure-
--with all the tragedy covid is causing, can't we just be civil with each other on eccie?
Amen!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 11:25 PM   #8
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

i thought coronavirus was not a big concern.
but now it's causing "tragedy"?
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 09:25 AM   #9
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

All forums have their trolls and assholes.

It's important to have tough skin to post and deal with any and everyone that has an opinion.

I totally agree with you Sherry - the gents should think twice about bashing a girl on a review ... OR at the least, be a bit considerate in how they deliver their message.

They should understand COVID is affecting our services. Unfortunately, it's not a quote "ESSENTIAL SERVICE" ... why isn't it !!
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 09:44 AM   #10
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
All forums have their trolls and assholes.

It's important to have tough skin to post and deal with any and everyone that has an opinion.

I totally agree with you Sherry - the gents should think twice about bashing a girl on a review ... OR at the least, be a bit considerate in how they deliver their message.

They should understand COVID is affecting our services. Unfortunately, it's not a quote "ESSENTIAL SERVICE" ... why isn't it !!
Yes, there are trolls and assholes that you are never going to do anything right in their eyes, so do not sweat those idiots.

Unless she was an out of line bitch, it is not about bashing a girl on a review, it is about telling the truth of your experience. If she seemed to go through the motions or not mentally there, a guy should make that notation. While it is true that some guys do not care and all you are is a receptracle means to an end, then there are others that do want a GFE experience and that is more the activity and atmosphere that leads up to the ending than just the ending.

Guys are paying for a service and if they are not getting the service they feel they paid for, you are not going to give him a refund, so the next logical choice is to post a review of his experience, and that is his right to do since he is paying. You can avoid the negative drama by simply doing what you advertise and agree to (which is why I like to text or email so that it is in written form), and you will not be getting any negative reviews.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women