Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Michelle Bachmann faces ethics probe....

Former high-level campaign staffer accuses her of misuse of campaign funds. Whoops.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-ethics-probe/
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So what are the charges? I read it but I want you to decipher it for us. Don't forget to mention any supporting testimony from anyone other than Waldron.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

ROTFLMAO!!!! OMG yet another thing beck is proven right on. Paul and cruz are next. I can't wait to see what they drudge up on those guys. Gosh I wonder why they are such a threat for informing us... hmmmm...

On the bright side, no one believes this shit except the mentally disabled liberals that blindly support the ones pointing fingers. That's a big bright side.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

beck was right (again) but nobody believes it ...

that I believe.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

I don't recall saying there were any "charges". I posted up a link to an article that is being reported by virtually every credible news organization in the United States. The charges will come later.

I read the article to say that one of the major players in her 2012 campaign run is saying she used campaign funds illegally. And, that as a result of those allegations, she is the target of a congressional ethics probe. Which she is obviously taking quite seriously since she has lawyered-up with Patton Boggs, one of the largest law firms in the world.

Does that about cover the "deciphering" for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So what are the charges? I read it but I want you to decipher it for us. Don't forget to mention any supporting testimony from anyone other than Waldron.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
beck was right (again) but nobody believes it ...

that I believe.

You do realize that your post is claiming that beck is right, but
not believed.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:33 AM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

I believe LK said Beck was right

I believe LK then commented nobody believes this shit anyway

I believe Beck believes shit nobody else believes
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:51 AM   #8
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I believe LK said Beck was right

I believe LK then commented nobody believes this shit anyway

I believe Beck believes shit nobody else believes
I believe Beck believes some unbelievable shit....or did you already say that? I can't keep up.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You're right, you never said charges but your implication was that charges were coming. So let me ask, what are the allegations? I read it but you know as well as I do that a lot of nimrods only read the headline, your headline, and then go off and run their mouths without reading the link. Now if I tell you what the link said then you would likely claim that I was not telling the whole story. It is your OP so why don't you tell us.

A lot our strange shit is put out there sometimes, unbelievable shit. A high ranking military officer said that battleships could be sunk by aircraft. Billy Mitchell got court martialed for proving it. He also said that Pearl Harbor was vulnerable to torpedo attack from Japan but he was crazy don't you know.

People warned the US about North Korea in the late 1940s. You know crazy stuff about invasions and all.

Weren't we warned about irrational exuberance before the Tech bubble burst.

Beck, Bush, McCain, and others expressed a lot of concern about Fannie and Freddie but Barney Frank said there was no problem in July of 2008.

A lot of people warned about Obamacare (you know higher rates, cancelled insurance, death panels, etc) but they must have been crazy.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:38 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're right, you never said charges but your implication was that charges were coming. So let me ask, what are the allegations? I read it but you know as well as I do that a lot of nimrods only read the headline, your headline, and then go off and run their mouths without reading the link. Now if I tell you what the link said then you would likely claim that I was not telling the whole story. It is your OP so why don't you tell us.

A lot our strange shit is put out there sometimes, unbelievable shit. A high ranking military officer said that battleships could be sunk by aircraft. Billy Mitchell got court martialed for proving it. He also said that Pearl Harbor was vulnerable to torpedo attack from Japan but he was crazy don't you know.

People warned the US about North Korea in the late 1940s. You know crazy stuff about invasions and all.

Beck, Bush, McCain, and others expressed a lot of concern about Fannie and Freddie but Barney Frank said there was no problem in July of 2008.

A lot of people warned about Obamacare (you know higher rates, cancelled insurance, death panels, etc) but they must have been crazy.

nah, you just assumed "woops" implied charges were coming ... the article explains it all.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Thats the only probe that shrieking banshee is gonna get!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #12
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2914819.html Did anyone see her sprint from the reporter?
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Saw that a few days ago. I guess we know now why she was running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2914819.html Did anyone see her sprint from the reporter?
Old 03-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #14
timpage
Account Disabled

Are you fucking retarded? I already told you what the allegations are...and you could read the article. How many times do you need to be told?

And speaking of strange shit. Comparing a congressional ethics investigation to Billy Mitchell and Pearl Harbor? You are getting more bizarre as the day roll by.

Quote:

Old 03-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I love this quote:

“There are no allegations that the Congresswoman engaged in any wrongdoing,” said her attorney, William McGinley of Patton Boggs. “We are constructively engaged with the OCE and are confident that at the end of their Review the OCE Board will conclude that Congresswoman Bachmann did not do anything inappropriate.”

Duh! An ethics charge IS an allegation of wrongdoing! Misuse of campaign funds is an allegation of wrongdoing.

I wonder, though, how many of our liberal friends will demand that she be given the benefit of the doubt, and will wait until the hearings to criticize her for any wrongdoing? I mean, that is the standard they apply to Democrats when they are caught in a scandal!

Me? I think she is a phony bitch, and is probably guilty. She should resign.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women