Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 12:30 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Black Families of Shooting Victims at the DNC.. Why?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ry-clinton-ov/

seems extremely risky and divisive.. I'm sure Trump seized partially on this to portray himself the "Law and order candidate" last night.. what does the Democratic Party gain from this parade? I can envision great backlash, but no new support, so why are they doing this?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:35 PM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I agree I wouldn't do it. They're playing right into Trumps hands. I think though this is a calculated move by the rich leftists who funds the BLM movement. They're looking to pull together and galvanize support on all of the current social issues in order to reign in the Sanders supporters. I suspect that's what going on.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:36 PM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I will add I fully expect Clinton to beat Trump once Bernie gives his defense and rabid endorsement of her at the convention.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:48 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I agree I wouldn't do it. They're playing right into Trumps hands. I think though this is a calculated move by the rich leftists who funds the BLM movement. They're looking to pull together and galvanize support on all of the current social issues in order to reign in the Sanders supporters. I suspect that's what going on.
interesting take. I should have known to follow the money!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:13 PM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Trump is supporting the police, who are for the most part supporting him, so the Democrats have to solidify the VICTIMS into their base to assure they don't "DEFECT" to Trump, based on THE FACT that the current administration (including their candidate) hasn't done anything for the minorities in this country.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:46 PM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Trump is supporting the police, who are for the most part supporting him, so the Democrats have to solidify the VICTIMS into their base to assure they don't "DEFECT" to Trump, based on THE FACT that the current administration (including their candidate) hasn't done anything for the minorities in this country.
Let the "gentle giant's" mom get up and speak. Give her a prime time slot.

"My young boy was just walking down the street after strong arming some old store manager who wanted him to pay for his smokes. He didn't kill nobody. He just roughed the old man up a little.

And all that stuff about going for that cops gun. Well, my son didn't have no gun. Is it fair for the cop to have a gun if my son didn't. That cop started it all anyway. Roughing up a old store clerk ain't no big deal in the hood. My boy just wanted to get back some of what they take.

If my boy would have got that cops gun, he would be alive today."
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:50 PM   #7
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dems don't have to solidify the "Victims" vote. Those aren't moving into the Trump column simply based on the historical lack of out reach to those communities. I would challenge you though to revisit this idea or notion of a particular administration or candidate (on either side) making fiscal policy changes soley for the benefit of one minority group, especially when there are many more poor whites who need the same help.

Isn't this the kind of thing we don't want? Isn't this the kind of thing most American's are fighting against. When the needle moves for the majority then it will move for the minority in most cases. Are you suggesting Congress plays no role in helping move that needle for the minority? Are you suggesting Obama can suddenly educate millions who need education? Are you suggesting Obama can undo decades of institutional biases across Corporate and Blue collar America so that blacks can start pouring into the workforce en-mass?

My point is there is a ton of work that needs to be done in Congress that a POTUS doesn't have the power to change. Just want to ensure we are still dealing in fact and not emotion.
Old 07-22-2016, 01:58 PM   #8
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I can envision great backlash, but no new support, so why are they doing this?
I got two words for ya...

'George Soros'

He's the money behind BLM and the Dims.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:02 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ry-clinton-ov/

seems extremely risky and divisive.. I'm sure Trump seized partially on this to portray himself the "Law and order candidate" last night.. what does the Democratic Party gain from this parade? I can envision great backlash, but no new support, so why are they doing this?
They are democrats........
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:16 PM   #10
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Let the "gentle giant's" mom get up and speak. Give her a prime time slot.

"My young boy was just walking down the street after strong arming some old store manager who wanted him to pay for his smokes. He didn't kill nobody. He just roughed the old man up a little.

And all that stuff about going for that cops gun. Well, my son didn't have no gun. Is it fair for the cop to have a gun if my son didn't. That cop started it all anyway. Roughing up a old store clerk ain't no big deal in the hood. My boy just wanted to get back some of what they take.

If my boy would have got that cops gun, he would be alive today."
+ 1 !!!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:27 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Having Michael Brown's mother speak at the DNC is a disgrace. A total disgrace, and an insult to every law enforcement officer in the US. But you know what? LE will STILL protect her, and the convention goers from violence to the best of their ability. Despite the insult.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:32 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just want to ensure we are still dealing in fact and not emotion.
I'm dealing with a campaign. That's about emotions.

You are seeking to justify and/or lay blame for inappropriate behavior.

Example: Terrorism is the result of poverty!
Old 07-22-2016, 02:36 PM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Having Michael Brown's mother speak at the DNC is a disgrace. A total disgrace, and an insult to every law enforcement officer in the US. But you know what? LE will STILL protect her, and the convention goers from violence to the best of their ability. Despite the insult.
Well crooks begot crooks. I'm sure that Hillary Rodham Clinton is more comfortable with parents of crooks than she is with parents of successful developers who have earned their living building things ...

I don't know if the store owner was a Republican or a Democrat, but I'm sure she would be "right at home" with the parents of these fine Democrats helping themselves to "whatever" isn't nailed down! After all: It's Officer Wilson's fault, right?
Old 07-22-2016, 02:55 PM   #14
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm dealing with a campaign. That's about emotions.

You are seeking to justify and/or lay blame for inappropriate behavior.

Example: Terrorism is the result of poverty!

Please go back and address my last set of questions to you in this thread. Thanks
Old 07-22-2016, 03:07 PM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please go back and address my last set of questions to you in this thread. Thanks
Why? I'm personally not interested in responding to rhetorical questions.

Parading Michael Brown's mother around is not what "we" expect of our government .... nor do "we" expect our government to misrepresent someone killed by a branch of the government as being unjustifiably shot while failing to pass a law that will prohibit illegal aliens from remaining and returning to this country after they kill someone who has done NOTHING TO THE ILLEGAL ALIEN or anyone else that would remotely explain why she should be shot ...

.. but this administration (Hillary) desire to make Black people think Republicans want to kill them and that the Republicans are supporting law enforcement to do that .... just like they want illegal aliens to believe the Republicans want to split up their families they ILLEGAL brought into this country.

When a Presidential candidate is ok with being a criminal and obtains the government's approval over that criminal behavior by not allowing THE PEOPLE to determine her guilt or innocence .... it is apparent why elevating Michael Brown to an innocent saint that was butchered by a police officer is acceptable to the Democratic Party.

I have always considered myself to be a Democrat. That's not acceptable to me.

Nor is this!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women