Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2016, 09:59 PM   #1
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Donald Trump makes history, but not in a good way!

It's official this is the first time in history that a candidate running for POTUS of any political party didn't receive a single endorsement from any living past President.
Trump failed to receive an endorsement from Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, or Jimmy Carter which is expected, but nor did he get one from either of the Bush's- add the fact that 2012 GOP winner Romney didn't endorse him that's bad company.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:08 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
It's official this is the first time in history that a candidate running for POTUS of any political party didn't receive a single endorsement from any living past President.
Trump failed to receive an endorsement from Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, or Jimmy Carter which is expected, but nor did he get one from either of the Bush's- add the fact that 2012 GOP winner Romney didn't endorse him that's bad company.
These are the very people who never backd Trump, who put up roadblocks at very turn, and can't come to grips with the fact that America is sick and tired of the status quo and business as usual crowd.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:15 PM   #3
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
These are the very people who never backd Trump, who put up roadblocks at very turn, and can't come to grips with the fact that America is sick and tired of the status quo and business as usual crowd.
You are full of it - trump won't change a darn thing - every election is the same ole talk and you know it - if you want to change status quo put term limits on congress.
Do you think a so called billionaire like Trump cares or is in touch with the average American? He's full of shit if he thinks the middle class thinks he's fighting for them - for goodness sake he's against any kind of minimum wage increase.
Old 07-21-2016, 10:34 PM   #4
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You are full of it - trump won't change a darn thing - every election is the same ole talk and you know it - if you want to change status quo put term limits on congress.
Do you think a so called billionaire like Trump cares or is in touch with the average American? He's full of shit if he thinks the middle class thinks he's fighting for them - for goodness sake he's against any kind of minimum wage increase.
Do you really think any politician is in touch with the average American?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:04 PM   #5
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Do you really think any politician is in touch with the average American?

Jim
Some more than others but certainly not a douche bag like trump who never had to get his hands dirty and was basically given to what would now be a 10 million dollar loan from his dad to start a business.
How many Americans are born with a silver spoon in their mouth and don't have to depend on a bank because their rich dad can loan them millions ? I sure as hell cant relate to Trump can you ?
Old 07-21-2016, 11:13 PM   #6
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
And that's probably the only way a loser like YOU would ever get a pay raise. Not the old fashioned way of EARNING IT ! Fugging slacker ! Why don't YOU ask assup or EKIM for a job mopping the floors down at their 'holes ! See how well they go for that " minimum wage " hike yer crying about !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:16 PM   #7
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some more than others but certainly not a douche bag like trump who never had to get his hands dirty and was basically given to what would now be a 10 million dollar loan from his dad to start a business.
How many Americans are born with a silver spoon in their mouth and don't have to depend on a bank because their rich dad can loan them millions ? I sure as hell cant relate to Trump can you ?
But YOU CAN relate to a lying, sexual predator-enabling, sleazy, out-for-themselves POS like shriLIARy !!
Old 07-21-2016, 11:54 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
But YOU CAN relate to a lying, sexual predator-enabling, sleazy, out-for-themselves POS like shriLIARy !!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:00 AM   #9
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
And that's probably the only way a loser like YOU would ever get a pay raise. Not the old fashioned way of EARNING IT ! Fugging slacker ! Why don't YOU ask assup or EKIM for a job mopping the floors down at their 'holes ! See how well they go for that " minimum wage " hike yer crying about !
I have 29 years in the army and served this country proudly in 2 wars you POS don't you dare insult my credentials or what I have done for this country. Trump didn't earn shit - he wants to bring jobs back to America why don't he start with his company?
Who the fuck are you pal quit hiding behind your monitor and talk that crap to my face.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:01 AM   #10
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Never said I was in love with her but will take her over trump any day - where's trumps experience ? Beside Ben Carson - trump was the least qualified of all the GOP candidates
Old 07-22-2016, 12:10 AM   #11
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have 29 years in the army and served this country proudly in 2 wars you POS don't you dare insult my credentials or what I have done for this country. Trump didn't earn shit - he wants to bring jobs back to America why don't he start with his company?
Who the fuck are you pal quit hiding behind your monitor and talk that crap to my face.
And know we know that Gomer Pyle WASN'T a fictional TV show and it was based on YOUR time in the ARMY ! GAWWWWLEE ! "Served 29 years " as a NCO in charge of field latrines doesn't mean anything if YOU retire as an E-4 !!! But all of those years of operating with your head up your ass should have gotten you a job with ANY liberal organization, like the Clinton Foundation ! Hand out a lot of TP, did ya ? Burn a lot of " honey pots " and stir them good ? Guess you are heart broken about not serving NOW with YOUR fellow trannies being allowed to serve openly, right Audie Murphy ? Mebbe you can talk to EKIM and assup about joining so that they can go all Kaitlyn too ! How many rainbow flags do YOU fly around YOUR AO !
Old 07-22-2016, 12:19 AM   #12
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Ya know why? It's because Trump isn't a career politician he's not in the loop. These other politicians aren't really enemies. It's not because Trump is a bad guy he's not in the political clique. I am glad they aren't endorsing him it makes Trump look more authentic in my eyes. Don't be so down on Trump. It's been the Carter's, Bush's, the Clinton's and Obama who have fucked this country up not Trump. He may not be perfect but I bet his heart is in a better place than these other idiots.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:26 AM   #13
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
And know we know that Gomer Pyle WASN'T a fictional TV show and it was based on YOUR time in the ARMY ! GAWWWWLEE ! "Served 29 years " as a NCO in charge of field latrines doesn't mean anything if YOU retire as an E-4 !!! But all of those years of operating with your head up your ass should have gotten you a job with ANY liberal organization, like the Clinton Foundation ! Hand out a lot of TP, did ya ? Burn a lot of " honey pots " and stir them good ? Guess you are heart broken about not serving NOW with YOUR fellow trannies being allowed to serve openly, right Audie Murphy ? Mebbe you can talk to EKIM and assup about joining so that they can go all Kaitlyn too ! How many rainbow flags do YOU fly around YOUR AO !
Care to leave a number and location tough guy ? What are you some wetback that trump is trying to keep out ? You are a little fairy pal I will eat you up and spit you out for breakfast. All the years you been hiding behind your IP address I been training and preparing young brave men to kill terrorist.
The difference between you and I is I can recognize defeat and no when enough is enough - see that teach us that in military. The white flag has been waving on the GOP for the last 12 years and the hole the party is digging they will be in hell soon. You don't live in reality - Ted Cruz gets it - George W Bush gets it and Mitt Romney gets it but assholes like you who can't see the GOP got hijacked by a rich liberal cock sucker who once stated if Ivanna wasn't his daughter he would love to have her - you are a stupid fool and I will laugh when Clinton wins - I never thought I would see the day where I would vote for a democrat but it's here !
Old 07-22-2016, 12:30 AM   #14
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Ya know why? It's because Trump isn't a career politician he's not in the loop. These other politicians aren't really enemies. It's not because Trump is a bad guy he's not in the political clique. I am glad they aren't endorsing him it makes Trump look more authentic in my eyes. Don't be so down on Trump. It's been the Carter's, Bush's, the Clinton's and Obama who have fucked this country up not Trump. He may not be perfect but I bet his heart is in a better place than these other idiots.

Jim
That's where you wrong trump has donated tons of money to the DEMS - the fact that he's not a politician should make you more eager to not vote for the scum - don't you want someone with political experience ?

If you had to get heart surgery to save your life would you rather it be performed by a qualified surgeon with many years in the field or by an attorney ? You people sound ignorant when you say the fact that he's not a politician makes him a good choice - next time you take a flight have a janitor who has never flown a plane be your pilot.

If you think about if by some miracle trump wins he will be the least experienced president to ever hold that office and in 2016 and beyond we don't need an arrogant inexperienced bad businessmen with no experience in the Oval Office.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:40 AM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Serving in the military is commendable, for sure. But it doesn't make you right, nor does it make you smart.

So, none of the people who contributed greatly to the destruction of this country have endorsed Trump? GOOD! None of the corporate owned Presidential puppets have endorsed Trump? GOOD!

I'm feeling better about voting for Trump every day!

Thank you for your service, LooseWheel!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women