Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35645
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2023, 12:43 PM   #1
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default Fishing

Many years ago, a friend of mine and I were discussing my luck, or lack there of, with women.

He said "If you don't like the fish you're catching , consider the pond you're fishing in".

While this sage advise could apply to many areas in life, it's something to remember especially here.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 02:12 PM   #2
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

My opinion is, “There should be no luck involved in fishing the ponds of P4P”…You should be paying someone to satisfy a temporary desire/need and then go away, let’s call it what it should be, ‘Catch & Release’. If you can’t catch fish in these waters then there is something wrong with you.

Now if your problem exists in the Civvie/Real World, well that’s a totally different type of fishing tournament requiring different equipment, technique and skill. These are not requirements in P4P.

The question is, “What type of fish are you trying to catch?”
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 10:09 AM   #3
CAT SWEET
I promise you a good time

User ID: 502083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a very interesting conversation. If you make up your mind about what kind of catch you want, then more advice can be given, ManSlut analogy is perfect, and I can feel that oldbutstillgoing needs a wing-man or wing-girl. I'm up to that.
CAT SWEET is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 01:59 PM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

I don't disagree ManSlut. But, if you are having little luck finding that, then the point is you might consider changing how you go about finding the right p4p provider. And if you have constantly bad luck here, consider other options. ECCIE is great,but it's still only part of the bigger market. If all.you catch is catfish here but you want bass, then that's a problem
Old 04-13-2023, 02:08 PM   #5
Rae4Play
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 603128
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Pond

Many times it’s not the Pond😁😉
Perhaps it’s the bait you’re using. If live bait doesn’t work, how about trying the lures.
You just never know until you know.
Just me metaphorically speaking.
Rae4Play is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 02:13 PM   #6
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

This is true. Bait can make a difference. But, if the kind of fish you want doesnot live in the pond you're fising,doesn't matter what bait you use
Old 04-13-2023, 05:21 PM   #7
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I regret making my previous post on this threAD…I realize now it is an attention seeking DRAMA threAD.

My apologies to my Fans for falling for the ridiculousness of this threAD, which the OP knows the solution(s).

I’m out.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 11:56 PM   #8
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
This is true. Bait can make a difference. But, if the kind of fish you want doesnot live in the pond you're fising,doesn't matter what bait you use
That's it right there, the quality of the fish just isn't there! This is why guys need to fish elsewhere
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 08:47 AM   #9
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I found out a long time ago that even though I am using the same bait that everyone else is who is fishing in this pond, the constant distractions from other fishes who have no clue along with other dudes who may or may not be fishing as well, that I have had to do it incognito, so to speak, and it has worked extremely well.

And the fish that I catch have been feeding me for a long time and will continue. So unlike what my detractors have tried to accomplish, I have never gone hungry and without.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 01:17 PM   #10
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Forgot to add: all fish will usually take the bait as bait is bait, hence the term. But in this case, the fish look at who the fisherman is to determine whether or not it is good bait and if that fisherman gets a great catch, if she takes your bait but whenever you reel her in, the hook is empty or a fish that will make you sick. Also, the quality of the fish that you get for the bait you have to use in most instances makes the value of catching the fish not so good, especially in this pond that we all fish in.

If you don't already have your fish that you have caught in a barrel to continually and easily catch it in the future, my advice is to go to another pond and keep doing so until you find the right one for the kind of fish you are looking for.
Old 04-15-2023, 11:28 AM   #11
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Forgot to add: all fish will usually take the bait as bait is bait, hence the term., .
CLearly you are not a fisherman. Bottom feeders require a far different bait than bass, for example. All bait is NOT the same. But even more important is the skill of the fisherman. That has a big impact on the catch. Some are willing to throw back as many as needed until they get the catch they want. Others will just eat what ever they can get. Hince the quality of fishing outing can vary greatly from one fisherman to another. Even from the same pond
Old 04-15-2023, 09:59 PM   #12
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
CLearly you are not a fisherman. Bottom feeders require a far different bait than bass, for example. All bait is NOT the same. But even more important is the skill of the fisherman. That has a big impact on the catch. Some are willing to throw back as many as needed until they get the catch they want. Others will just eat what ever they can get. Hince the quality of fishing outing can vary greatly from one fisherman to another. Even from the same pond
So since all bait is not the same in the hobby fishing pond, what you are saying is some guys' who pay a provider's donation is not going to help with her bills as much as other fellows who pay the same rate, right? LOL! That is rich, pardon the pun. Oh, and the skill of the fisherman, aka his seduction skills, is even more important in order to get a hooker to go BCD? I would be curious to see a provider post on this thread that the $200 client A gives her is better or worse than the $200 client B gives her.

Now, you are exactly right that all fishermen are different and have to overcome different obstacles, even in the same pond and also about what I personally have done, having to get over 100 provider okays in order to find the handful of ladies I see continually.
Old 04-17-2023, 12:13 PM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Omg, what was suppose to be a somewhat funny thread to enjoy, has yet again been dragged into the gutter and turned into an attack thread by you. Is it impossible for you to just go with the flow and enjoy something without your so weak ego having to make it about you?

One might think your stalking me, the way you follow me around, trying to derail every thread.

I forget, you are so good at this, providers are fighting to be your next session. They even go to sporting events free with you. Oh, sorry, forgot,you have to even pay for that
Old 04-17-2023, 02:33 PM   #14
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Talk about derailing a thread just to insult somebody that posted on it. Of course, you are fantastic at that behind your keyboard, but you started the thread so I guess that's okay.

Now since you did so and brought up me taking providers to hockey games, yes I have done so many times with many different arm candy providers. But I don't pay them to go to the game, I pay them for BCD activities after the game. I know no other guys take providers out to dinner, concerts or anything else because I'm the only one that does I guess. And you are insulting a guy for doing p4p on a p4p board? I hope all the male members who do p4p will take note of your insulting remarks for hobbying and give you the same respect in return.
Old 04-17-2023, 06:40 PM   #15
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So sad some Girls get taken avangate of just to go to a Stars game ..
I been taken out to diner lunches , shopping

So no your not the only guy taking girls out ,but maybe only one not paying for her time ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women