Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162985
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36636
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2015, 11:23 AM   #1
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default p411 vs references

OK I am going to pimp them out a bit here so p411 haters be gone lol

When I meet a guy via eccie I always ask them why don't they join p411 and I usually get the same answer

They say they don't want to give up their personal/ job information. Usually they are afraid of hacking or non discretion with their information.

I may be wrong about this but I believe the only time you would have to be verified with your job info is if you are brand spanking new to the hobby with zero references.

If you have seen p411 ladies you can apply to p411 and list those ladies as references p411 then contacts us and we give you your first okays on the site. Easy peasy

Not sure if they are still offering this but they were doing a 6month free promotion a while back as well.

Most guys say they never knew that and I'll usually get a client applicant request from them soon after.

The reason I post this is verifying clients via reference alone is becoming quite difficult especially for short notice and same day appointments. A lot of providers do not keep records or simply do not remember enough info to give a proper reference hell a lot of them dont reply at all anymore.

P411 requests take only a few minutes and I can also find out more info about the gentleman via his profile.

There is a place to list your preferences likes and dislikes also age and race. (Girls can't pull their NBA crap because its right there on your profile)

I have never heard anything negative about their service or issues with discretion. Gina and the staff have always been fair and helpful In my dealings with them.

If you hobby on a regular or infrequent basis this service makes the screening process much easier for the provider and client. Its also used in other hobby spots across the us so it can be a good tool to have when you travel.

I just wanted to post this since quite a few guys I encountered did not know how it works.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't forget, some ladies offer a discount to those gents who use p411. ;-)
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 11:48 AM   #3
feetnstuff187
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 20
Smile

Yes Jules, P411 is still offering the 6 month free trial membership. I took advantage of it myself and am still under it. It's been very helpful and does seem to speed up the screening process quite a bit. Now if I can just get all of the ladies to send me an ok, lol.
feetnstuff187 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 11:50 AM   #4
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by feetnstuff187 View Post
Yes Jules, P411 is still offering the 6 month free trial membership. I took advantage of it myself and am still under it. It's been very helpful and does seem to speed up the screening process quite a bit. Now if I can just get all of the ladies to send me an ok, lol.
Send out an okay request providers are required to respond to those in a timely manner or have their accounts frozen
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 11:57 AM   #5
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I never gave ANY personal info to get my p411 account. All it took for me was seeing a minimum of 2 established p411 providers BCD, so when I applied, just gave the names of the providers, then once verified by Gina and her staff, I was in and have been every since, with the number of my provider OKs continuing to rise.

It greatly helps in the provider screening process, as the references a provider really needs are the most recent OKs you have received (make sure you have at least a few every 2 months to be safe). It works fantastic especially when you have a few cyber stalkers of your Eccie account that have not only caused a lot of drama for you, but they also have told providers to not see you (the providers who actually listen to that and take heed, considering that there is no proof, then those ladies are not worth wasting your time on wanting to see BCD and spend your money on anyway), or they ask the provider to rebuke your review of her so their silly and old grade school agendas will stay alive.

P411 is also a great tool to use for a hobbyist to know more about a provider as well. Most providers give a discount off their regular rates just for having an active p411 profile as well as the provider also has to have her best rate posted on p411 compared to to any other advertising site for the same time frame or she will have her account frozen when caught.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 12:09 PM   #6
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I love me some P411

Won't hobby with ladies who don't use it.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 12:15 PM   #7
Hole N One
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yeah Jules, that was the number one reason I didn't apply for P411 in the pass. I saw job verification and exit out that site fast as I could. Lately the sending references to multiply providers was getting old. So I stop one day to read the screening process and email customer support about screening. So I didn't need the job verification just list P411 provider for reference in the application.

Now I'm a newbie P411 client and still learning the site but wish I had read the whole screening process in the pass would save me a lot of time. I like the Now Available ads but not sure they are available. Jules if I saw this post in the pass I would thought different then and you're right about guys shying away from it because I WAS one but I'm found.
Hole N One is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 12:43 PM   #8
Guest050117
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

P411 was very discreet with my job verification. Especially when my SO is a receptionist at the company. I'm glad I have it being new to the Dallas hobby. All my references are overseas so kinda hard to go that route.
Guest050117 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 01:06 PM   #9
bearcub
Ambassador

Encounters: 41

Best thing I ever did was join P411. It has opened many doors for me.
bearcub is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 01:37 PM   #10
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Mister Gentlemen ECCIElonians ....

Take advantaged of and/or sign up today, Preferred411 Rocks!

Besides, don't you all want to relax, shut the fuck up, just look pretty for me and put your cock in my mouth!

Ahahahaha, of course you do, so what ye all waiting for?! Do it and do it now, already!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 02:02 PM   #11
grean
Valued Poster

I need them to have a better charge card description and appear in 3 or 4 payments like they are a gas station or other misc small purchase. things over $100 on the charge card gets questioned as would a money order. 3 $40 payments over 2 months don't get looked at.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 02:07 PM   #12
grean
Valued Poster

fix that, I'll sign up. the work thing is easy. They call your main work number and get transfered to you. you can do it after hours so the receptionist is gone and they can just type your extension. As long as the main number is verifiable, you are golden, from my understanding.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 03:14 PM   #13
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Send out an okay request providers are required to respond to those in a timely manner or have their accounts frozen
This is awesome, I'm on P411 yet I've been having a very hard time trying to get an okay from a well known provider. How do I report this?

They need something like this on ECCIE as well. I think of we as gents knew how providers performed and/or responded when it came down to being a reference, this would be a determinant in making our decision on who to see.

Thank you ladies for being good references!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 03:50 PM   #14
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If it went down in subscription price, I might consider it again. Was great when I had it; but the site had some frustrations and they made a couple of changes (forcibly or not) that made it not as effective. Doesn't particularly feel like I need it to hobby currently. For those newer to the hobby, I might go so far as to say it's the best thing to get when wanting to actually see quality ladies regularly.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 03:56 PM   #15
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
This is awesome, I'm on P411 yet I've been having a very hard time trying to get an okay from a well known provider. How do I report this?

They need something like this on ECCIE as well. I think of we as gents knew how providers performed and/or responded when it came down to being a reference, this would be a determinant in making our decision on who to see.

Thank you ladies for being good references!
A provider does not have to give you an OK just because you saw her BCD, but she does have to respond in a timely manner, and that also goes for PMs you send to providers on the p411 PM system, which the p411 staff and Gina have access to see. As far as an OK request goes, wait for a day or two after you request your initial OK from a provider, then resend another request if you have not received your OK. After a day or two more, let the staff at p411 know, and they will look into it for you.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women