Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
test
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2017, 02:54 PM   #1
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116
Default What forums do you read?

Question for both the ladies and the gentlemen. There are a lot of forums on ECCIE, There are the general ones and the specific ones for cities and states. Which ones do you read and why?

Personally, I only spend time on the MS and TN forums. I just don't have enough interest in any of the general ones. I want to know what's going on where I used to live and where I now live.

So, what do you read?

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:39 PM   #2
deltaguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Same for me, I moved to TN from MS myself. So once in awhile I check out MS just to see what’s going on there, but I check Indy reviews and check to see who’s coming to town, it’s one young lady I want to see when she comes to Nashville but she has a very vigorous screening process, but I have had plenty of good luck on bp since I been here.
deltaguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 02:45 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

I regularly read the TN and STL/East MO forums for information (TN because I'm living here, and STL because I have friends/family there, and I'm visiting regularly), and AR in small part for information but mostly for entertainment (because there ain't no compelling drama like AR ECCIE drama).

When I've got time to kill and nothing better to do I'll scope out some of the national forums, but I don't do it regularly. And I keep an eye on the Current Poll question on the main page, because many of those threads (mostly from Austin, TX, it seems) have entertainment value.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:00 AM   #4
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Tennessee mainly, but the Arkansas forums are so active that I've found myself browsing them often, and wishing LR was about an hour closer. I occasionally scan Mississippi, but most of the action there seems to be too far south -- in the state, not speaking anatomically
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:18 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
I occasionally scan Mississippi, but most of the action there seems to be too far south -- in the state, not speaking anatomically
I think that such northern MS action that is on this board (and I don't think there's much) tends to wind up as postings in the TN forum because, let's face it, most of northern MS is suburban Memphis, and the rest is close enough to Memphis that the postings naturally gravitate here.

That leaves the MS board to concentrate on Jackson and the Gulf Coast action pretty exclusively.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 11-09-2017, 11:05 AM   #6
Sonoman
Valued Poster

I hang here in Tennessee mostly. I go over to the Arkansas board on occasion as I was born and raised there. Still have many acres and family, grandchildren. And lived there for some time. I don't spend as much time on the Arkansas board as I once did since I don't go to farm as much. When I did I could usually find someplace to kill a hour.

Speaking of Lilly Blair, I enjoyed my detour thru North Little Rock to visit her. I understand she she has married and had a name change. She was a cute girl.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:35 AM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
Speaking of Lilly Blair,
Someone did? Not in this thread. (I did mention her in a thread in one of the AR forums earlier this morning, IIRC, which may be what you're thinking of.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
I enjoyed my detour thru North Little Rock to visit her. I understand she she has married and had a name change. She was a cute girl.
I had a couple nice dalliances with her back in the first year or two that I was a member here. Then all of a sudden her online persona turned into a scarily accurate recreation of my despised first ex-wife and everything I hated about her, and I couldn't bring myself to see Lily again if you paid me.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 11-09-2017, 03:20 PM   #8
tigerwoods61
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

TN and AR.

TN/Nashville because that is where I live and work. If it says something other than Nashville I skip over it unless there is something about the thread that piques my interest.

AR/Central AR because I spent 12 years there before I moved to Nashville about 2 years ago and because I spend 3-5 days a month in AR for business. Similar to TN, if it is for something other than Central AR (Little Rock, Hot Springs, Conway, etc.) I skip over it unless something about the thread sounds interesting.

If I'm traveling to another city (Vegas, Dallas, etc.) I'll at least go through the ads and reviews in search of someone that I might like to see.

I don't read any of the general forums.
tigerwoods61 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:20 PM   #9
Sonoman
Valued Poster

See just proof I do hang over in Arkansas on occasion and making sure your on on your toes. IOW I got caught. I'm good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Someone did? Not in this thread. (I did mention her in a thread in one of the AR forums earlier this morning, IIRC, which may be what you're thinking of.)

I had a couple nice dalliances with her back in the first year or two that I was a member here. Then all of a sudden her online persona turned into a scarily accurate recreation of my despised first ex-wife and everything I hated about her, and I couldn't bring myself to see Lily again if you paid me.

Cheers,

bcg
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:09 PM   #10
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Third Coast ones and Tennessee.
The states I have/do visit and Providers i've seen.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women