Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2014, 06:18 PM   #1
Samcro84
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Default New customer up charge

How do guys feel about higher price if you are a new customer. Kinda like a return discount in reverse.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Is there an offer of a lesser rate with return visits? Or maybe its just a new rate.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:12 PM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

You can look at it 2 ways. One it is an up-charge for new clients, but I wouldn't consider that to be a fair descriptions. The other way is to look at the rate being a girls going or new rate. Previous clients are either grandfathered in or given a repeat client discount.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:21 PM   #4
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Personally I feel if the screening is done a new customer should not be charged anymore than an older one. If it's a general raise in rates then it should be explained in the ad.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:07 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Personally I feel if the screening is done a new customer should not be charged anymore than an older one. If it's a general raise in rates then it should be explained in the ad.
Would you have the same issue if a lady offered a discounted rate to her regular clients? It is essentially the same thing and seems a sound business practice in many fields.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:00 PM   #6
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

At the end of the day, what does it matter why a gal charges what she charges?

Pay it, or not. Or haggle. Whatever.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:13 PM   #7
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerman View Post
How do guys feel about higher price if you are a new customer. Kinda like a return discount in reverse.
I don't expect it to ever go up. Barring special requests, I figure the first time should be the highest I ever pay. It's sort of like Big Pharma; the first pill costs a shitload to make, the rest not so much.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:48 AM   #8
HarryHarper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I dont think it is a good idea. I personally will not pay more because I am a new client, I just wont be a client.

If you are a seasoned vet and I am a new client, there is enough "talk" going on all the boards to get me screened without a lot of "extra" work involved, so why should I pay more?

Do I get a better appointment because I am new? If not I should not have to pay more.

Just my opinion.

HH
HarryHarper is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:51 AM   #9
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I'm with Harry. Any time I see different rates posted for different people I pass.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:51 AM   #10
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

i dont upcharge for anything... however i can see a NEWBIE friendly girl having a slight upcharge. I have screened a few newbies and it is MUCH more time consuming. You either pay it... or you find another newbie friendly gal. No one is being forced to fuck certain girls. The time it takes to complain about her.. you could had already been screened and poking the hoohaw with another.

Im talking a gent who is a total newbie.. not a guy she simply hasnt seen before that has references. It would be stupid to upcharge them... if they are proven safe.. your goal should be to get them in your door and the time of their life, so they come back for more.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:25 AM   #11
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've seen this ... either a higher rate (like +50 or something) for a new client or an required appt minimum. I'd be interested in hearing from a lady who does either.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:47 AM   #12
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default Kinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Derriere View Post
i dont upcharge for anything... however i can see a NEWBIE friendly girl having a slight upcharge. I have screened a few newbies and it is MUCH more time consuming. You either pay it... or you find another newbie friendly gal. No one is being forced to fuck certain girls. The time it takes to complain about her.. you could had already been screened and poking the hoohaw with another.

Im talking a gent who is a total newbie.. not a guy she simply hasnt seen before that has references. It would be stupid to upcharge them... if they are proven safe.. your goal should be to get them in your door and the time of their life, so they come back for more.
I know this isn't other businesses but it can be modeled after them. A new customer in most cases is the most sought after customer in the business. It is the most costly but in the long run the most profitable for growing business. I don't think a provider that's wants to expand her cliental should charge more. It's a little distaste in the customers mouth at a time when it should be the best possible. I agree see them or don't but sometimes you need to realize how many don'ts your creating. Just an opinion

Old 08-13-2014, 10:59 AM   #13
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Would you have the same issue if a lady offered a discounted rate to her regular clients? It is essentially the same thing and seems a sound business practice in many fields.
This is called couponing in the marketing field. It's a good practice to keep existing customers. I think it should be done in a quiet manner as to not make a new customer feel less important. With a glossary of providers at the time of choice a new guy will probably say " These two are pretty good and this has a new customer charge and this one doesn't " If they are identical in offerings and appearance then the one that includes them will get the session rather than the one that makes them work harder for it. It's just human nature. In a lot of businesses a new customer will get an offering that only new customers qualify for. I.E. cable or cell phones. The smartest business people make people think they are special. This is a perception and not always a reality but that model almost always works. OK enough bullshit from me.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:21 PM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Doesn't sound like BS to me.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:22 PM   #15
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I think it makes sense. if they are a repeat she doesn't have to worry that the guy is a bad news

a new client is more work to screen etc. so if it costs a bit more it would make sense
joesmo888 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women