Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Have you Ever Over Paid a Provider and what was the outcome?
Men:TheProviderofferedtogiveth eMoneybackofislocalcreditforne xttime. 15 44.12%
Men:NothinghappenotherthattheP rovidertookthePayment(consider edtheoverpaymentagift,tip,etc. ). 12 35.29%
Women:OfferedtogivetheMoneybac korcredittheclientfornexttime. 4 11.76%
Women:Considered the overpayment a tip,gift,etc. 7 20.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2014, 05:09 PM   #1
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Question Ever Have a Provider Give You Money Back?

Here's a random question that went through my head Today: "Have you ever had a Provider give you part of your Money back?" The reason I ask this is because the Provider I see regularly (about twice a Month for the last 2 Years) has been running various "Specials" lately to drum up business. But she never tells me about them (granted she does not have to and I can read the Ad postings however some of the "Specials" are posted after I have made an appointment with her). Nor has she ever told me that I over paid her (like that would ever happen) and either offered to give the Money back or credit me the overage for my next appointment. Now don't get me wrong. I go into this understanding that I am dealing with someone whose integrity is less than perfect and if they are offering a "Special" that I have to ask for it to get it. But I just wondered if anybody out there had the rare experience of a Lady returning excess Monies?

And Ladies, "Would you give the Money back or credit a long time regular customer if he over paid you?"
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:23 PM   #2
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Sorry for the Poll Run On Questions. The system kept telling me I had exceeded the 100 character limit. Properly spaced Poll responses below:

Men: The Provider offered to give the Money back or if local credit for next time.

Men: Nothing happened other than the Provider took the Payment (considered the overpayment a gift, tip, etc.).

Women: Offered to give the Money back or credit the client for next time.

Women: Considered the overpayment a tip, gift, etc.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:51 PM   #3
Lil Tex
Gaining Momentum

Never & if some said they did I would have to see it in person
Lil Tex is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:06 PM   #4
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

A provider got on me cowgirl style and stopped, then started crying and got off. She gave me one-half the fee back.
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:15 PM   #5
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent View Post
A provider got on me cowgirl style and stopped, then started crying and got off. She gave me one-half the fee back.
Is that not normal? They always cry with me for some reason. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:21 PM   #6
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Scheduled a morning appt for 90 min, but we were late starting due to her oversleeping. So then we could only do 60 because of my schedule. As I am dressing, she digs into the gift and grabs out the $50 and a couple $20 bills. Says 50s are bad luck for her anyway. I accept the 50 and leave the rest.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:50 PM   #7
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

I generally consider any overpayment a tip, and always graciously acknowledge it and thank my client for it.

However, I recently adjusted one of my rates the day before an appointment. My client paid the original amount. I doubt that he had an opportunity to see the change, and I generally never discuss $$ during a meeting, so I forgot to bring it up. At our next meeting, I plan to offer an adjustment to compensate.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:58 PM   #8
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I've given back before....
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:59 PM   #9
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I've given part of the donation back on several occasions, and have declined a tip a few times as well.

Had an appointment where, not to put too fine a point on it, the guy was a straight up asshole. About 15 minutes into the appointment it was obvious that we were just NOT clicking. I got off the bed, picked up the envelope, split the donation in half and gave him back half of it.

There have also been several situations where a client planned a longer appointment, but for one reason or another, wound up staying far less than the time he paid for. When this happens, I always adjust the donation to a shorter time frame - one hour paid for, but he stayed a half hour, I adjust to my half hour rate, etc. Not only is it only fair to do so, but this is just one of the reasons why my regulars remain regulars. I value my regulars highly, and make every effort to demonstrate that they are important to me.

On several occasions, a client has brought the full donation while I was offering some sort of special. I always let a client know up front if I"m running a special, especially if he is a regular and I know he may not be aware of the special. I always let them know they can take the envelope back and adjust the donation. Again, I like my regulars, and want them to stay regulars

I am happy to accept a tip if one is offered, but on one occasion the gentleman laid down an additional $100 on top of the donation. While extremely gratifying, that is way too much for a tip. I folded it up and put it back in his pocket, and told him my favorite kind of tip is simply a good review and a return visit
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:59 PM   #10
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

good thread. I have heard of situations where the provider had her phone ring and it was her work calling or an emergency so she returned a portion of the money, but luckily that has never happened with me or I wouldn't be too pleased.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:43 PM   #11
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Twice.

One time a lady I saw regularly cancelled on me at the very last minute, as I was on my way to see her. She offered that the next session would be free. Call me overly forgiving, but I consider cancellations to be acceptable, NCNS to be unacceptable, so although when I booked the next session she reiterated that it was on her, I dropped the donation anyway.

A local Austin hobbyist organizes a holiday fund raiser benefiting some local groups that donate to underprivileged families in which local providers donate sessions as raffle prizes. I won one of the prizes - a session with a very popular local lady - after which I tried to tip her. She resolutely refused to take my money, saying "I want you to feel like you won something!" (OK, when I met her I may have said something along the lines of "This is great, I never win anything!"). She is popular here for a reason, a very class act.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:29 PM   #12
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
...I doubt that he had an opportunity to see the change, and I generally never discuss $$ during a meeting, so I forgot to bring it up. At our next meeting, I plan to offer an adjustment to compensate.
I had something similar to this happen, with a subsequent "compensation adjustment", but never, in my recollection, a flat-out refund.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Had an appointment where, not to put too fine a point on it, the guy was a straight up asshole. About 15 minutes into the appointment it was obvious that we were just NOT clicking....
How many times do I have to apologize for that, Stacy?!?!?!? LOL

Hope you are doing well in your recovery, my dear!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:39 PM   #13
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

There have been a couple of times when I gave back half and in one case, ALL the gift back. In the case of my giving ALL of the gift back, the dude was behaving very sketchy and I eventually found out why. I detected the very distinguishable scent of a non-tobacco product! I couldn't get him out of my room fast enough! Jerk!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:00 PM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have gotten money back a number of times. Unexpected arrival of her period. One became ill during dinner--and on a different occasion I did. A later-evening date set for three hours, but after one it was clear we were both too tired. A couple times an emergency came up during our date.

Life happens, and most the time I try to tell them to keep it because I know most of them are on tighter budgets than I am, but sometimes they haven't felt comfortable keeping it.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:18 PM   #15
rare2prtk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Once, when I was a newbie, (newbie on this board but not in hobby), I thought extending a $ special for $$ would mean GFE. When all she offered was a BNG, my little head obviously wasn't responding well, she ended up throwing the $$ back @ me. Like I said I was a newbie, and there was obviously a failure to communicate.

However, with my ATF, we had such a good relationship it was almost like a FWB. She refused to take more than $$$$ no matter how long we were together for the evening and would return anything more than that when offered. She has since retired much to my grief.
rare2prtk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women