Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48449
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41591
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2021, 01:10 AM   #1
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66
Default Sharing Indys and resistance

So I went back to the past, looked up oldest AMP/SPA Reviews under my first profile on last page and worked my way back, I shared intel on quite a bit of girls back then, also read lots of contrary comments, still can't figure why someone would be so against a fella or fellow hobbyist sharing openly, answered tons of private messages daily. If I decided to give it another go, share UTR/INDY intel that is, what would happen, like I said, why so much resistance by some, trying to discredit my posts. Things on this site seem to be more civil currently though. Some of the same guys going after my profile back then are now laid back towards me, I appreciate that, I don't hold any grudges either. There is or was one gentleman I knowingly crossed the line with, I made threats and even to expose, my bad, that's on me and I'm not making excuses, wish I could take it back though and I apologize, I see you are still a member here, perhaps. To share or not to share is my dilemna. I posted this thread here due to being related to amps/spas reviews.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 03:43 AM   #2
BossLifeHouston
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Man don’t worry bout folks, it’s the cancel culture era, snowflake city, etc., if some don’t get their way they just whine and bitch. Like the president is now, you don’t want the shot your states not getting the antibodies, lol
BossLifeHouston is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 06:37 AM   #3
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Some of the same guys going after my profile back then are now laid back towards me,
Your online persona is 100% more likable now than it was then.
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 07:42 AM   #4
Pyle1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I think the issue is where to draw the line, and I am not saying I have the answer. Sharing info is good for the hobbyists, and to a point it is good for the girls and the shops. You have to admit that some of the mongers here and on other sites are pretty fucking stupid and therefore do stupid things. Too much attention can draw heat and put girls in danger. You don't want to kill the goose that gives you that golden HE.
Pyle1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 08:16 AM   #5
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Unless YOU initiate the sharing, I wouldn't. Too many on here that don't want to put in the time...or money...to find them on their own. Plus, I have no doubt that some are LE and are just gathering information.
latinluvr465 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:06 AM   #6
ThoreXile
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

I am surprised that you're still here Mike Mendez. You managed to fuck up a lot of good and private things China town, that's all. I never share because of people like you.

And I don;t think people are nicer. They just got tired of your BS and fuckups but also tired of you still being allowed to post here after all your drama.
ThoreXile is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:22 AM   #7
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

LSticks and stones. . ." I say.

Who cares if someone else is not on your wavelength? The important thing is that YOU get what you want from the Hobby. If there is information that helps you found here on ECCIE, then so much the better.

As Bill and/or Ted might have said, "Monger-On Dude!"
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 12:07 PM   #8
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoreXile View Post
I am surprised that you're still here Mike Mendez. You managed to fuck up a lot of good and private things China town, that's all. I never share because of people like you.

And I don;t think people are nicer. They just got tired of your BS and fuckups but also tired of you still being allowed to post here after all your drama.
I f*cked up lots of private places? If you’re gonna make a statement like that then name 2 , shit name 1.
Old 09-18-2021, 12:43 PM   #9
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Since you're asking. I said it back then and still say the same thing. Your sharing can cross the line of going to far. Don't go for as many pats on the back and use a little more discretion when it comes to the girls and shops.
tyboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 12:48 PM   #10
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyboy1 View Post
Since you're asking. I said it back then and still say the same thing. Your sharing can cross the line of going to far. Don't go for as many pats on the back and use a little more discretion when it comes to the girls and shops.
Ok, point taken, can you not be so generalized and give an actual example. As far as I can tell there are lots of reviews on here, recent and past that give all the details. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2021, 07:32 AM   #11
asianlover17
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
Ok, point taken, can you not be so generalized and give an actual example. As far as I can tell there are lots of reviews on here, recent and past that give all the details. Thanks.
The whole purpose of hobby is to keep somewhat hidden. It’s ok to share information, and occasionally provide some extra information which can spice things a little bit, but, as with spicy food, too much is too much, and for everyone there is individual “too much”. Mike M. was an interesting character, but at certain point he became too much for way too many people. PS Nothing bothers me: I love spicy food. But I don’t cook spicy food just because I have no idea how much is too much even for myself 😂
asianlover17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 11:38 AM   #12
frankocean187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I always liked Mike! Shit thanks to him I got to see yumi/Mimi and clarewood Mimi. Both staples of the hobby world now that everyone enjoys!
frankocean187 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 03:41 PM   #13
DeathbyChilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I won't blame Mike for this, bc I can't remember who did it, but it's one example of tmi.

In those Clarewood apartments there were some girls from South Korea. I can't remember mamas name, maybe it was Linda. Anyways, they were really attractive and young, so as soon as that was reported, everyone wanted in. This was a few yrs ago.

Anyhow, someone dropped the exact apartment number. Without any appointments or calling ahead, there were idiots at her doorstep demanding entry. These chicks wrapped up at 10pm, and after that forum post, guys were showing up after midnight banging on the metal door pissing off the neighbors. Anyone who remembers this place will recall she had a camera outside.

Mama became paranoid, made scheduling increasingly difficult and then one day just closed up shop. She's still out there last I heard, but those young Korean girls left town. The apartment now houses a normal family.

I don't remember who did it, but they screwed up a prime spot. And several others in that complex.

Don't share for the accolades. It's never worth it.
DeathbyChilly is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 04:02 PM   #14
arañanegra
Account Disabled

I got blamed for reviewing Lucy’s apartment, I did offer a review , but another guy had posted a review at least two times for she and her girls ever before I joined this site, let me draw your attention to page 222 in amp/spa Houston if I can recall accurately and you can read it for yourself, some guys complaining here actually commented on that review thread, I wasn’t around then but they were okay with it until I appeared. I’m not denying sharing Indy’s and such, i took it for granted it’s why this site exists, plus Lucy was posting ads at the time of my review and ad along with wechat profile. Another thing, got to be a bit overwhelming answering private messages on a daily basis. I currently have my PM off, but do stay connected via hobby email.
Old 09-20-2021, 04:16 PM   #15
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

There's ALWAYS going to be some that screw things up for everyone else.
latinluvr465 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women