Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35669
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #1
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
Default Pimp and Pimped List

A lot of people (primarily guys) have contacted me asking about a list of pimped girls and sharing all info about their pimps. Many are very concerned and do not want to have anything to do with pimps or pimped girls. Since talking about this on ECCIE can get us all in trouble if there is no definitive proof, I have decided to connect with people through email outside ECCIE to discuss this.

If you are interested in getting in on the conversation, just PM me with your email address and I will add you to the list. Sorry to people sending me PMs who I have not got back with yet. I have been very swamped and busy with lots of stuff.

On a personal note, I fought hard in as many ways as I could think of to retrieve a psychologically weakened friend (with whom we had mutually committed to be friends for life and protect each others back) from what I see as a terrible situation of a parasitic and abusive nature that I can see only ending very badly. I know she would have caught my back and tried to come to my aid if I had been in dire straits. So, ridicule me, criticize me, belittle me, call me a pimp, or a jealous lover, etc.etc. or say anything you want about me, I don't really care and I would do it all over again. That is the type of friend I am. That is the type of guy I am.
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
Ohitsthatguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Another thread...Damnit Moon Moon
Ohitsthatguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

"if there is no definitive proof"

So you are willing to fuck with the livelihoods of people when you have no definite proof that they are pimped? Dude, at different times I have heard rumors that practically every lady on ECCIE is pimped. But there is rarely, if ever, any proof offered and I have often wondered about the motivations of those making those accusations - just like I am wondering about your motivations right now.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:51 AM   #4
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
"if there is no definitive proof"

So you are willing to fuck with the livelihoods of people when you have no definite proof that they are pimped? Dude, at different times I have heard rumors that practically every lady on ECCIE is pimped. But there is rarely, if ever, any proof offered and I have often wondered about the motivations of those making those accusations - just like I am wondering about your motivations right now.
Well dude, singly we may have stories that we cannot corroborate. Together we get more info and put together the pieces in an open discussion. Just because someone says something about a girl, rarely will that ever be enough proof but start putting the stories together... and who knows what we will find. We may even be able to get to the identity of some of the pimps?
Old 10-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #5
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

So if three of us hear that a lady is pimped we can assume that is definite proof that she is? Then you can let that be known and harm her business? Hell, half the time I can't remember who told me what in the hobby. What if the source of this "information" was a provider who had an axe to grind with the accused? There is plenty of that around. Or what if the source of the "information" was a pimp running other ladies down for his own benefit? This whole thing is a can of worms and all you will accomplish is a rumor fest - and some harm to some reputations that don't deserve it.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
So if three of us hear that a lady is pimped we can assume that is definite proof that she is? Then you can let that be known and harm her business? Hell, half the time I can't remember who told me what in the hobby. What if the source of this "information" was a provider who had an axe to grind with the accused? There is plenty of that around. Or what if the source of the "information" was a pimp running other ladies down for his own benefit? This whole thing is a can of worms and all you will accomplish is a rumor fest - and some harm to some reputations that don't deserve it.
Dude I am getting LOTS of PMs with email address.

This is about protecting guys and their identities, keeping safe, being aware of what is going on behind the scenes with the girl you have just seen and given your money to, where your money goes and what it goes to support, etc., etc. If you don't care about any of that, that is your prerogative, but after hearing so many stories about girls and their pimps, I am going to find out more about this through the best method I know. Sorry you do not approve.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #7
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Detective Moon, have fun.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:03 PM   #8
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Hooktards have issues
Fucktards have issues
Mod tards have issues
God Modtards have issues
Pervies have issues
Freaks have issues
Doms have issies
Subs have issues
Mommy hoes have issues
Pimps have issues
Psudo Pimps have issues

Everyone has a lot of fucking issues around Arkansas.
Mass spamming the fucking server to plead, cry, bitch,moan, or inform the men of ECCIE about it for this long is beyond rediculous. You stated your feelings about it,now please for the sake of everyone else, show sone GODDAM RESPECT and let it go.
Most of the bitches do not want to be saved and would not give two hoots about what you think of them and the direction of their lives.
I have spent thousands of dollars helping people out and some just want the immediate assistance.
If you had sworn a life long oath with her, which is stupid in it self, then hats off to her for playing you like a fiddle. Just accept it and move on to helping Lady Jay, which I believe is still in your stable. Of course in a few days if not already , that relationship will desolve as well

Flame away bitches

HAIL!!!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #9
lrpenguin
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Email Addresses

Seriously? Sending email addresses to someone that we have no idea who they are as far as pimp or no pimp, not so much
lrpenguin is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #10
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrpenguin View Post
Seriously? Sending email addresses to someone that we have no idea who they are as far as pimp or no pimp, not so much
I would hope that all such email addresses are completely anonymous, just like the one I will use to return messages.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #11
ragooh_aus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Anonymous

So hobbyists are going to talk about providers in anonymous fashion to people we do not know in real life and have no way of knowing whether the story being corroborated is true?

To the idiot mobile!!!

I think this section of eccie has established that the relationships these ladies have in their lives is of no consequence in the hobbyists decision to spend time with them. No one cares!! Let me clarify, I would care if the situation posed a threat to myself. As it stands, I do not think that it the case here.

Honey Angel, please come see me asap, I would like to conduct field research, involving a thorough nude exam and and a cavity search with my special tool. I want to know - are you managed.

So Moon, go off and start another thread. This horse might still have enough life for one more thread.
ragooh_aus is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #12
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Oh and btw... as a general note, if one girl is pimped anyone traveling or doubling with her is also definitely pimped!
Old 10-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #13
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post
Point to Point,,, MH, you say you both made a pact to be friends for life, well as apparently neither of you have died, I hope neither of you will escalate this situation to a point where either of you won't have that pact to fall back on, because if she has, as you state, fallen in with a rougher group of "friends" she may indeed need a friend in the near future, or perhaps you may find need of her friendship for some unknown reason. Both of you have an opportunity to prove they are the better friend, by adhering to your pact, and being there for the other

Now, as to your last line in your posts:
"What do you do when a friend who you know has been lied to and coerced is following a path that will end very badly?"
Well all I can say is that after reading thru some 30 or more threads started by each of you, it gets all sticky in the head, the he said she said all runs together and it all gets rather confusing,,, all I can say is, if you truly are friends the one thing you don't do is gloat over the others eventual fall, no matter which one proves to be correct....

In the meantime,,, you both must let it go, your point counter point statements have been made public record, no one but the two of you are privvy to the "actual" truth behind the story/stories and you have done what you can to defend your stances, further demonstrations of "proof" are unnecessary and would only add fuel to the fire and distance in the rift that has been caused... let it go,, only time will ferret out the real truth, it's time to be patient and wait for that truth to expose itself.

My advice is free, and worth every penny of it....
eh
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #14
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
Oh and btw... as a general note, if one girl is pimped anyone traveling or doubling with her is also definitely pimped!
Another general rule. If a fucktard is a knucklehead with one hooktard, he will be a knucklehead with other hooktards.

Will you never mature, Moonpussy?

Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #15
Guest111313
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Moondawg, some free medical advice: take a much needed vacation and copulate with the hottest pussy you can find. This will give you a much needed release to clear your "head" that has backed up and affected your reasoning ability. Oh, and no new threads!
\
As for me, I plan to get as much Honey out of Angel as humanly possible. Hope that thought doesn't cause a relapse. I'm pretty good at creating websites too.
Guest111313 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women