Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35670
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation LR trip cancelled

LR trip cancelled due to personal issues.

I'll have very limited availability locally in NWA.

Please refrain from unnecessary social communications. Contact me only when you're ready to schedule a date.

Providers - please send reference requests via PM or email. They will be checked once a day. Please allow yourselves enough time to plan accordingly.

Hobbyists - I have a 6 month policy on providing references. If you haven't seen me in the past 6 months, please utilize a more current reference.

Thanks!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

Please refrain from unnecessary social communications. Contact me only when you're ready to schedule a date.

Providers - please send reference requests via PM or email. They will be checked once a day. Please allow yourselves enough time to plan accordingly.

Hobbyists - I have a 6 month policy on providing references. If you haven't seen me in the past 6 months, please utilize a more current reference.

Thanks!
MS Ginger, I wish you my best in whatever your personal issues might be. But this sounds serious,,,,, Please don't go away
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Thanks!
Hope everything gets better Ginger. Feel free to call or text me anytime you might need someone to talk to girl.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #4
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

No idea what is happening but hope everything turns out OK.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:31 PM   #5
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

We are all concerned for you and hope for the best. Hang in there.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:01 AM   #6
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I spoke with Ginger last night. I may be making a Coed post soon concerning this matter however I am waiting to speak with Ginger again before doing so.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #7
SexxyKendall
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 33220
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hope everything gets better for you and works its self out girly! Your such a doll... hate things arn't going your way!! You've got my number if you want to chat!
SexxyKendall is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, everyone, for your concern. Perhaps I phrased things poorly, because many of you have assumed that I was having a meltdown of sorts... But I can assure you, I'm fine!

I've been just a little stressed out lately with general hobby bullshit...time wasters, a rash of last minute overnight cancellations with BS excuses & no cancellation fee offered, unnecessary & overwhelming social contact on a large scale, providers using reference requests to sabotage & steal dates, etc.

I've decided to make a serious effort to cut the stress out of my life wherever possible & refocus my energy & spare time on things that will enrich my personal life. Keeping hobby relations 'business' as much as possible will help me accomplish this.

I've really had to take a step back and reexamine my priorities, especially after one very disappointing revelation...

It's come to my attention that a certain provider who I've mentored has been running around spreading slanderous rumors about me. Completely false rumors she fabricated, designed to ruin my business. It's disheartening, when you consider all I've done to help her. I won't give credence to the rumors by addressing the lies specifically, but let's just say that I'm no longer in contact with MonicaKitten, or whatever she's calling herself nowadays. I'm not trying to start drama by addressing this -- merely wanted to let y'all know that the rumors she's spreading are false & not without motive. So if you hear any rumors from this former friend of mine, please disregard. All is well in Gingerland.

I will no longer be offering assistance or advice to new ladies, since it's unappreciated and always seems to bite me in the ass. I've been advised by a veteran provider many times in the past to keep my distance from these types of situations... And she was right all along.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #9
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Good for you Ginger. If you ever feel you need a more sensual bite in the ass, just let me know.
maximus is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #10
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I never decline a good sensual bite in the ass, or anywhere else.

Our meeting is long overdue. Let's make it happen soon!
Old 10-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #11
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hmm guess I wont be making that post after all... Glad you found the time to get back on the board GD. Was really good talking to you today.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:50 PM   #12
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Bad Investment.
As I have never actually met you, but have had several communications with you, I am sure I fall under the time wasters catagory. However, with that said I believe that the test of ones character is when you have the ability to destroy your enemies, yet choose not to. I salute you for that.
I have invested lots in many people and neved seen anything other than them being an ass towards me, but that is their loss. Such as it is with Monica.

Rumors will always abound in this hobby.

HAIL!!!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #13
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
hmm guess I wont be making that post after all... Glad you found the time to get back on the board GD. Was really good talking to you today.
It was great to talk to you, too! I hope doubles is still on our horizon.

I still think you ought to post what we discussed. Hopefully other ladies will join in.
Old 10-10-2013, 10:54 PM   #14
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with everyone here, I too was concerned about you. You have an excellent rep here and any hobbyist who doesn't do his research on all the POSITIVE things said about you isn't worth seeing in the first place.
Some ladies do some shady things, better to steer clear than get burned by someone who has their head buried too far up their ass.
You take care of YOU and YOURS, because no one else will!
My ear is available anytime you need it!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #15
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It was great to talk to you, too! I hope doubles is still on our horizon.

I still think you ought to post what we discussed. Hopefully other ladies will join in.
Oh I will be making that one very soon. than likely Monday.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women