Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35669
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Bad review of Lyric

I accidentally posted a response in the review section regarding the recent bad review of Lyric... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=863936

I quickly realized my mistake & deleted it, but I would like to share my perspective in the appropriate forum.

I happen to know that the guy who made this report has serious issues.

The last time I was in LR, he scheduled an appointment with me and acted like it was supposed to take place 2 hours earlier than it was actually scheduled for.

He angrily cancelled when I was on my way out the door, on time, on the way to his place. When he originally scheduled, he told me that he wanted an overnight "if things went well," but then told me that evening that he had to be done & out of the house by 8 or 8:30pm, indicating he never had any intention of having an overnight at all.

Throughout the screening & scheduling process, he was temperamental, overreactive & nonsensical---and very often, rude and insulting. Kendall had to guide him through the process...and honestly, it was a problem from square one. He didn't even want to disclose who his references were. He said that "was a private matter" between him and the other providers.

Thanks for your efforts to make that happen, Kendall. You're a sweetie and you went above and beyond the call of duty. Sometimes, there's just nothing you can do to help people, though... The problematic ones, especially.

I'm not saying that Lyric didn't act inappropriately... However, I am saying that there's two sides to every story and the reviewer isn't exactly credible in my book.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #2
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Interesting....sometimes us guys are quick to jump in when we shouldn't.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:00 PM   #3
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Thank you for your post GD.
This is just one more example of why it is so important for all of us to research and screen our asses off before we ever consider seeing someone new.
Thanks Again
DL
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #4
SexxyKendall
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 33220
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This hobbyist is a regular of mine that I have been seeing for quite some time now but hes new to ECCIE. Yes I had to guide him through the process because he is very nervous of seeing new ladies as a Newbie normally is. When he tried to schedule with Ginger I did the best I could to be the middle man and help him be more comfortable with the screening process. Ginger did give me a call to discuss the difficulties she was having with him, we had a wonderful lengthy conversation. (Ginger i loved talking to you sweet girl!)

With that said I can not say anything on the matter that took place between him and Ginger or him and Lyric because I was not there to personally know what happened... but what I can say is that in this business every now and then your more than likely going to run in to someone that you have a personality clash or misunderstanding with but, in MY personal experience with this hobbyist he has been nothing but kind, gentlemen-like, and very respectful. I see him everytime I come to town and almost every visit is a overnight. He is very credible and i would be more than happy to give my reference for him any day. Now that he has gotten the hang of how things work he is not as shy, nervous, & reserved with the screening information that is needed to book with a reputable provider. He is a very straight forward, speak your mind kind of guy, definitely not the type to exaggerate or make up stories. If he is at fault for anything its being a newbie lol...

I was sad to hear from Ginger that there appointment didn't work out, because they are both such great people. I don't know Lyric personally and can't speak for her character but i can say he is not the type to make something like that up. And to be 100% honest when he told me the story he told me no names, & WITH OUT KNOWING who the provider was I encouraged him to write the review, I fully believe when a provider or hobbyist does something like steel it needs to be reviewed or alerted!
SexxyKendall is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #5
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

But he kind of set him self up by leaving the door unlocked and by falling asleep and leaving his wallet out. And according to lyric she was there for three hours and he was pasted out drunk. I seen ginger b-4 and screening process is real simple you give her a reference she checks it out and the date is set. And the stunts he pulled with ginger may have caused her to loose money, cause I know when ginger comes to town she's pretty busy and doesn't have time for games. And I also have seen lyric when she was working with syd and had both of them over to my house and nothing came up missing.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Ginger it looks like you might have dodged a bad review also. Cause according to lyric he has a drinking problem and you have it point blank in your showcase if you show up for a appointment and your drunk or on drugs the appointment will be cancelled and donation will be forfeited so what would he posted about you. That you robbed him too!!
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #7
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
Ginger it looks like you might have dodged a bad review also. Cause according to lyric he has a drinking problem and you have it point blank in your showcase if you show up for a appointment and your drunk or on drugs the appointment will be cancelled and donation will be forfeited so what would he posted about you. That you robbed him too!!
I have spent much time with Ginger and I would not hesitate to leave my wallet laying in plain sight while I was showering while on a date with her.
A high five to you Worldtravler.
Some ladies have got class,,, some don't.
Ginger does!
Old 10-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
I'm not saying I'm opposed to having a social drink with a hobbyist... I'm saying that I won't deal with anyone that is heavily intoxicated upon my arrival. It is a dangerous and unpredictable situation. Plus when you factor in condoms and the lack of sensitivity which is already reduced when someone is under the influence...it can make a hobby date almost impossible to pull off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
I have spent much time with Ginger and I would not hesitate to leave my wallet laying in plain sight while I was showering while on a date with her.
Ginger does!
Thank you, DL. You are a great guy, too.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #9
SexxyKendall
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im not saying these providers didnt run into problems. I have spoke with ginger about this plenty of times and we are in agreement. I am NOT saying that what she said happen didn't happen I'm saying that in my personal experiences this guy has been nothing but nice and sweet and gentlemen like to me.

And like I said I do not know lyric personally I've never met her or anything so I cant speak on her character, but if someone schedules an overnight i thought that ment overnight. Yes he was wrong for leaving his door unlocked in his wallet on the counter But Weather she was only there 5 minutes like he said, or she was there three hours like she said either way she didn't do what she committed to do whether he fell asleep or not an overnight is an overnight.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #10
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyKendall View Post
... But Weather she was only there 5 minutes like he said, or she was there three hours like she said either way she didn't do what she committed to do whether he fell asleep or not an overnight is an overnight.
I agree totally.

And obviously she didn't have a problem with the drinking if she was there 3 - 4 times in the past…
Old 10-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #11
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

She sounds shady at best to me.
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #12
SexxyKendall
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
Ginger does!
Hope this doesn't mean you think I don't have class datylikes....
Old 10-16-2013, 11:17 AM   #13
SexxyKendall
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know that I will no longer be giving a reference for armyman1966. I will no longer be seeing this Hobbyist as a client, if he can not treat his regular providers with respect then he won't treat the new ones with respect either. I will not be responsible for how he treats a provider because I gave a reference. I have gone way out of my way and tried and tried and tried to defend,
and help this hobbyist because he sees me so often, but like Ginger says there is really nothing you can do with the "problem" guys.

I had an incident with him last night being very rude and disrespectful. I have always gone out of my way to please this gentlemen from working discounts out with him when he is financially strapped, to taking my car on our dinner dates because his is broke, to trying to help him with seeing other providers. He has never given me the full overnight donation I advertise for, sometimes 500 - 700 less than what it should be, but I never complained and was more than happy to work with him, But I got cussed out and yelled at last night after telling him I would work with him and that I could do it for SIGNIFICANTLY less than what he usually gives me since he had already done 3 overnights this month. He cussed me out and said he had already spend alot of money on me and claimed I was trying to hustle him. For all that I have done for this hobbyist I was very offended. As a result, he has lost me as a provider.

You call me, if you don't want to spend money then you should not be contacting providers to come see you....
Yes you pay for my time but that does not mean you can treat me any kind of way.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #14
LyricMakesNoise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 201384
My ECCIE Reviews

Sry that happened to you Kendall! Don't let it stop u from making money and being a great provider! Not everyone has problems!
LyricMakesNoise is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #15
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyKendall View Post
Hope this doesn't mean you think I don't have class datylikes....
My apologies if you misunderstood. My comment was made in generalization and was in no way directed at you.
Your class speaks for itself sweetheart

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women