Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35670
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Apology To Next Hobbyist

Trinity Kane, Tattooed Temptress and Naughty Slut, seduced me into a date. The Dirty Whore fucked like there was no tomorrow. We fucked as if our lives depended on it. I got tired and couldn't cum. It was almost checkout time for her. She followed me to a secret house where we continued our debauchery. I came very close to cumming several times but never quite could. The Slut knew she didn't have to stay, but she wanted so bad to make me cum. Trinity has a BIG Heart and a Wonderful Attitude! The Naughty Slut has a Soft Side and is a Wonderfully Kind Person. She spent twice as much time with me as I had intended. I feel guilty that I had no extra reward for her. The Temptress not only went the Extra Mile, but did it with an impish grin!!! Thank you, you Nasty Slut, I love your Pussy, you Sweet Whore! Thank You!
The Little Slut's overtime probably caused her to be late for her next date. I apologize to the next hobbyist; If she was late, it was my fault. But if she treats you like she did me . . . . . . . . . . . as her signature line says: WOO HOO…. What a RIDE!

tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:47 PM   #2
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Trinity Kane, Tattooed Temptress and Naughty Slut, seduced me into a date. The Dirty Whore fucked like there was no tomorrow. We fucked as if our lives depended on it. I got tired and couldn't cum. It was almost checkout time for her. She followed me to a secret house where we continued our debauchery. I came very close to cumming several times but never quite could. The Slut knew she didn't have to stay, but she wanted so bad to make me cum. Trinity has a BIG Heart and a Wonderful Attitude! The Naughty Slut has a Soft Side and is a Wonderfully Kind Person. She spent twice as much time with me as I had intended. I feel guilty that I had no extra reward for her. The Temptress not only went the Extra Mile, but did it with an impish grin!!! Thank you, you Nasty Slut, I love your Pussy, you Sweet Whore! Thank You!
The Little Slut's overtime probably caused her to be late for her next date. I apologize to the next hobbyist; If she was late, it was my fault. But if she treats you like she did me . . . . . . . . . . . as her signature line says: WOO HOO…. What a RIDE!

Such a naughty boy with a nasty mouth!!! The pleasure was all mine babe!!! You really know how to treat a girl like the dirty little whore she is!!! Let it build up and we will try to pop your clutch again!!! Maybe we should schedule a longer appointment next time tho. Just to be on the safe side!!!
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
LMAO,
Told ya she was fun
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Such a naughty boy with a nasty mouth!!! The pleasure was all mine babe!!! You really know how to treat a girl like the dirty little whore she is!!! Let it build up and we will try to pop your clutch again!!! Maybe we should schedule a longer appointment next time tho. Just to be on the safe side!!!

I liked it when you told me I was a slut too!!! I took me almost 7 hours after you finished working me over to be able to cum. I am going to need a loooooooong date!!!
Old 09-30-2013, 07:42 PM   #5
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
LMAO,
Told ya she was fun

It was especially nice of you to post her new pics just before our date.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=854127&page=2

Made her even more enticing!!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:42 PM   #6
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It was especially nice of you to post her new pics just before our date.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=854127&page=2

Made her even more enticing!!
No problem at all.
I think I had as much fun taking them as she did modeling for them. I have a bunch more that I'm cropping and resizing so that they can be uploaded. They turned out very nice and I'm going to send them to Trinity so that she can pick and choose which ones she likes. Well Maybe I'll just post a couple more LOL.

Enjoy,,, I can't wait to get the rest to her. And Trinity,,,,I hope that you like them

Old 10-01-2013, 08:21 AM   #7
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation WTF??! THIS IS NOT OK!!

Are you fucking kidding me? Not only do you overextend your visit without compensating for her time, but you then eliminate her possibilities of soothing things over with client(s) who may have been affected, by broadcasting the details of your experience in this disgustingly crude and offensive little epilogue.

You took advantage of her nice, accommodating attitude, conned yourself an extra hour of playtime, and now you're bragging about it as if it were acceptable behavior.

I hate you. This is a perfect example of everything that is wrong in the hobby. I'm so tired of reading all of your bullshit posts, but this one really takes the cake.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:28 AM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? Not only do you overextend your visit without compensating for her time, but you then eliminate her possibilities of soothing things over with client(s) who may have been affected, by broadcasting the details of your experience in this disgustingly crude and offensive little epilogue.

You took advantage of her nice, accommodating attitude, conned yourself an extra hour of playtime, and now you're bragging about it as if it were acceptable behavior.

I hate you. This is a perfect example of everything that is wrong in the hobby. I'm so tired of reading all of your bullshit posts, but this one really takes the cake.
After reading this, I had to go back and re-read the entire thread
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #9
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:

Damn it, Britt. I love you! All hail the queen for pulling no punches.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #10
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Thanks for having my back on this one Britt. I freaking love you girl.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #11
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Dammit,
I'm away from my computer for a day and suddenly this.
I'm sorry that this happened to you TK.
I thought from your original post in this thread that there was more to this story than was placed upfront.
My apologies to you sweetheart for my misunderstanding
Old 10-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #12
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
Dammit,
I'm away from my computer for a day and suddenly this.
I'm sorry that this happened to you TK.
I thought from your original post in this thread that there was more to this story than was placed upfront.
My apologies to you sweetheart for my misunderstanding
There is no need to apologize. I'm just not a mean person and I did my best to keep my response to this respectful considering the situation at hand. I guess I should learn to express myself differently when things like this have happened.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #13
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:

You have been gone from the board for too long, but, damn, do you know how to make an entrance. Touché.

Well said, and love the new pic.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:14 AM   #14
Theforbiddenfruit
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 199020
My ECCIE Reviews

Tuckahoe, you are a sick, old bastard. You disgust me calling her all these degrading names after she went through unnecessary great lengths to make your creepy ass cum. You're always coming on here boasting ab what girl did for you. Guess what, she does that for everyone (excluding this young lady staying extra.)

You need to use the money you use to hobby and set it aside for counseling. Something's not right with you.
Theforbiddenfruit is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #15
saddletramp
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

TK though we have never met I am sure you are a lovely, wonderful lady. On behalf of clients who feel it is down right wrong to speak of a lady in this fashion please allow me to apologize to you. I realize it is not my fault but it is an insult to the clients who want to treat ladies with the respect they deserve and should recieve. I do how ever take consolation in the thought of the perpetrator shooting himself in the foot. I hate to see someone taken advantage of and hope this experience will not cause you to have ill feelings against us old clients who don't mind compensating ladies for the time spent together.
saddletramp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women