Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41263
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2024, 06:10 PM   #1
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default The no honest election 2024

There are a lot of issues that should make any sane person go we are in deep shit.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/b...10/id/1176048/

This describes medical issues of Biden in a Las Vegas visit that was covered up by everyone.

The Democrats knew Biden wasn't mentally capable of serving as President probably 2 years ago but by sure last quarter of 2023. The Democrats response? Block anyone from running against Biden in a serious challenge. So in effect we have lost any attempt at people at the ballot box deciding anything this election for the Democrats.

If anyone would objectively look at the Jan 6 timeline it would be obvious that security f upped. I don't even think 10,000 people were at the capital steps, and there have been many demonstrations larger than that kept the people out of the capital. The protesters also didn't carry any guns of any type. Yet they instantly got in the Capital building?

Look at the Trump assignation, clearly a total Secret Service Mishandling of the situation.

Anyone that would vote for a Democrat for any House, or Senate, or President this fall is voting for the same type of garbage that elected Castro in Cuba, and Putin and the Hezbollah or Isis would love and their view of Americans as totally stupid would be proven.

A vote for Harris would be Destroying the U.S. as it has been known for the last 100 years. A vote for Trump would be the ability for the U.S. to stand a chance of regaining the rule of law and following the U.S. Constitution.
farmstud60 is online now   Quote
Old 08-10-2024, 07:06 PM   #2
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Since the source is Newsmax, the veracity is already in the toilet.

I'll never understand the nearly erotic fascination MAGA has with the inner workings of the democrat process. I could not care how or why the GQP thinks the cheeto's balls taste like cotton candy, so why do you care about the Democratic candidate?

Given polling trends and the enthusiasm of the Democratic base, they seem to be fine with how it all turned out.

You folks keep screaming into your little vortex no one else cares about. See you on the other side of your loss in November. lol

Quote:
Look at the Trump assignation, clearly a total Secret Service Mishandling of the situation.
What was trump allotted? His distribution was mishandled? What are you talking about?

Quote:
A vote for Harris would be Destroying the U.S. as it has been known for the last 100 years.
A vote for trump would destroy the previous 248 years. I'll take Harris.

TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2024, 07:40 PM   #3
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post

I'll never understand the nearly erotic fascination MAGA has with the inner workings of the democrat process. I could not care how or why the GQP thinks the cheeto's balls taste like cotton candy, so why do you care about the Democratic candidate?

Given polling trends and the enthusiasm of the Democratic base, the y seem to be fine with how it all turned out.

You folks keep screaming into your little vortex no one else cares about. See you on the other side of your loss in November. lol

What was trump allotted? His distribution was mishandled? What are you talking about?

You clearly failed history and how to recognize sailsmanship lies over reality. Pull your head into the sunshine instead of repeating failed history with a vote for Harris.
Old 08-10-2024, 09:14 PM   #4
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I don't think Trump is mentally competent to be POTUS. It is not just because of his age, but I think he is a completely unstable narcissist who envies dictators and wants to be one. My point is the Dems were smart enough to not lose the election because they knew they had a liability with Biden.

Republicans who have the balls to stick up to Trump get excommunicated and vilified. And many go along just to get along. Trump is a liability. The Republicans should have put an end to that clown's control over them a long time ago. I believe they will pay for being Trump's bitch again in November because of their failure to do so. Now, many folks like me who don't care for all of this liberal shit are about to get 4 more years of it but I prefer that over Trump's sorry ass.

As posted previously by TechP, I too don't take goofball news from sources like Newswack seriously, so I will leave the rest alone.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 04:38 AM   #5
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I don't think Trump is mentally competent to be POTUS. It is not just because of his age, but I think he is a completely unstable narcissist who envies dictators and wants to be one. My point is the Dems were smart enough to not lose the election because they knew they had a liability with Biden.

Republicans who have the balls to stick up to Trump get excommunicated and vilified. And many go along just to get along. Trump is a liability. The Republicans should have put an end to that clown's control over them a long time ago. I believe they will pay for being Trump's bitch again in November because of their failure to do so. Now, many folks like me who don't care for all of this liberal shit are about to get 4 more years of it but I prefer that over Trump's sorry ass.

As posted previously by TechP, I too don't take goofball news from sources like Newswack seriously, so I will leave the rest alone.
You get your news from DNC version of Pravda which is all CNN and NBC are these days. The Democrats hid Biden’s mental failures all four years he was in the White House. The Democrats could have forced him out and actually have several candidates debate issues . The Democrats won’t do that as there totalitarian policies fail every time.

The DNC and DNC/Pravda news cycle only attack the character of Republicans because they lose on a policy debate.
Old 08-11-2024, 07:11 AM   #6
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

The election is fine unless your boy loses.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 07:37 AM   #7
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

I have to admit, it shocked me in 2015 when the GOP rolled over for trump, after initially being horrified he was getting any traction. I used to laugh at his silly shit and wait for him to be knocked out of the race. "Grab them by the pussy"? Nope. Denigrating MCain's sacrifices? Nope. I've reached the point where I realize these people would hand over their family members to them to stay in his good graces.

The best example lately is that young man they turned into a murderer who will never be held accountable.

TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 07:41 AM   #8
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
You get your news from DNC version of Pravda which is all CNN and NBC are these days. The Democrats hid Biden’s mental failures all four years he was in the White House. The Democrats could have forced him out and actually have several candidates debate issues . The Democrats won’t do that as there totalitarian policies fail every time.

The DNC and DNC/Pravda news cycle only attack the character of Republicans because they lose on a policy debate.
Just because one knows that Trump is a despicable person does not make one lean left.

I do agree with you that it was shady as fuck what the Dems did. But because I am an anyone but Trump guy, I don't really give a shit. Just keep Trump out of office by any means necessary is how I look at it. And as the old saying goes, "if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying." I assume that is putting it mildly in the crooked realm of politics.

Quote:
I realize these people would hand over their family members to them to stay in his good graces.
You mean like JD Vance? I guess he never received the memo that there are a lot of (not all) dipshit MAGAs who do not particularly care for people who have the skin complexion of his wife and kids.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 08:31 AM   #9
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

The Biden economy was better than the Trump economy on most measureables.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden...164241570.html
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 08:45 AM   #10
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The Biden economy was better than the Trump economy on most measureables.

Nope, not at all, You have to through out the economic stats from 2020 as was not based on core economic policies of either party because of Covid. In fact, the response to Covid was probably worse because it was an election year.
Old 08-11-2024, 10:48 AM   #11
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:

Given polling trends and the enthusiasm of the Democratic base, they seem to be fine with how it all turned out.

What you fear from Trump Harris will give you. I guarantee.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 11:49 AM   #12
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope, not at all, You have to through out the economic stats from 2020 as was not based on core economic policies of either party because of Covid. In fact, the response to Covid was probably worse because it was an election year.
Trump's 4th year in office which was 2020 was thrown out! The graphs did a comparison for the first three years in office for both Trump and Biden. You did not look at the graphs. There were seven metrics that were compared. Biden did better in four of them. Overall job growth, Manufacturing jobs, GDP and exports.

From the link:

On seven key metrics, Biden has a 4-3 edge. Biden bests Trump on overall job growth, manufacturing jobs, GDP growth, and exports. Trump wins on stock market performance, real-income growth, and low inflation.

Old 08-11-2024, 12:12 PM   #13
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are a lot of issues that should make any sane person go we are in deep shit.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/b...10/id/1176048/

This describes medical issues of Biden in a Las Vegas visit that was covered up by everyone.

The Democrats knew Biden wasn't mentally capable of serving as President probably 2 years ago but by sure last quarter of 2023. The Democrats response? Block anyone from running against Biden in a serious challenge. So in effect we have lost any attempt at people at the ballot box deciding anything this election for the Democrats.

If anyone would objectively look at the Jan 6 timeline it would be obvious that security f upped. I don't even think 10,000 people were at the capital steps, and there have been many demonstrations larger than that kept the people out of the capital. The protesters also didn't carry any guns of any type. Yet they instantly got in the Capital building?

Anyone that would vote for a Democrat for any House, or Senate, or President this fall is voting for the same type of garbage that elected Castro in Cuba, and Putin and the Hezbollah or Isis would love and their view of Americans as totally stupid would be proven.

A vote for Harris would be Destroying the U.S. as it has been known for the last 100 years. A vote for Trump would be the ability for the U.S. to stand a chance of regaining the rule of law and following the U.S. Constitution.
Everything mentioned in this post is flawed or just plain incorrect. If you want to call out dishonesty you should call out this entire list of conspiracy theories.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 01:19 PM   #14
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Everything mentioned in this post is flawed or just plain incorrect. If you want to call out dishonesty you should call out this entire list of conspiracy theories.
To be fair, there is one thing that is legit. The building that the shooter got on the roof should have been under some type of constant monitoring by either the Secret Service or one of the local LE agencies brought in to assist. There was a security sweep of that building about an hour before Trump started to speak. No one was assigned to watch it constantly. The acting Director of the Secret Service can't defend why that building was not being watched.
Old 08-11-2024, 02:47 PM   #15
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Of all the things on this thread, key points are the breakdown of security that allowed the assassination attempt and the Biden health/ debate/ being forced out and Kamal installed as the dem nominee…

Things that make you go hmmmm.

What will the October surprise be? Trump sentencing in the sham trial on September 18. Does he report to jail in October?

And what law was he guilty of? A federal law tied to two state laws one of which doesn’t even apply but you have to tie all three together to somehow say he was guilty of something? And with statute of limitations far exceeded?

Standby for democracy in peril in this fall’s election starring o’bummer behind the curtain in “The Wizard of Hawaii.” Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Wait. How was Harris democratically elected? Oh, you mean selected.

Wake up!

Oh. Ordered Trump/Vance sign. Received this week - yes!

As the World Turns.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women