Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41298
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
delimex007

Encounters: 17
Smile What happened to "Are the photos accurate" in reviews?

I was wondering as to what happened to the "Are the photos accurate" line in the reviews section. The description link is there but this one is missing. So has it been removed or has there been a new eccie policy on that ?
Thanks.
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The silence is deafening.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I guess nobody knows. It's one of those mysteries that's best left unsolved, because, you can't really dust for vomit.

I remember it, but can't say for sure when it left. Is it possible that both of us are remembering something from the old board?
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #4
PT-109
Gaining Momentum

Scotland Yard doesn't have the facilities to dust for vomit.
PT-109 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Actually, the only place I can think of that has this feature for reviews is over on www.horndogs.info
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:59 PM   #6
delimex007

Wink

I may be wrong on this one, but I think I remember seeing it previously on Eccie. For sure ,the previous board had it but was fairly certain that even eccie had it initially.

But I think that this line should be added in the reviews b`cos it is so important in knowing whether the photos are accurate or outdated or a different but similar enough girl . The description link gives us the physical attributes of a provider but we dont know from that one whether the photos are truly an accurate representation of the said provider.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:31 PM   #7
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Actually, the only place I can think of that has this feature for reviews is over on www.horndogs.info
Scottland yard can't do it but Horndogs has it covered! All hail and give praise to the hobby! The mystery of who's vomit Spinal Tap's drummer choked and died on can finally be solved.

Sorry, I had one more in me. I'm done now. Thanks.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:03 AM   #8
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Actually, ASPD never had that question.

The item you may be thinking of:
Was the Description you were given accurate?

Here's a link to an original review from ASPD for you to research.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8242
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:11 AM   #9
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

It has always been a question on TER. Actually just says "Photo Accurate" yes or no
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:42 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Maybe the OP is on the wrong SHMB.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:24 AM   #11
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol

Sorry had to giggle here.

Does it really matter if the question is there, im sure there are plenty of gentlemen who doesn't need that question there. Infact I believe they make it very known if the chick was not the person in the picture. Or how please they were with having the chick in the picture.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:56 AM   #12
delimex007

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Lol

Does it really matter if the question is there, im sure there are plenty of gentlemen who doesn't need that question there. Infact I believe they make it very known if the chick was not the person in the picture. Or how please they were with having the chick in the picture.
Probably,but it takes some time to read the whole review and if you dont have that much time ,the hobbyists try to just skim through the reviews and then decide. Probably look at : Any upsell,appt made at correct time, recommendation of yes or no and if the pics are accurate. or not.

And when time is limited,you know us guys always think with the small head instead of the larger one !!!
Old 08-22-2010, 10:03 AM   #13
delimex007

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Actually, ASPD never had that question.

The item you may be thinking of:
Was the Description you were given accurate?

Here's a link to an original review from ASPD for you to research.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8242
Sorry - yes,that's what I meant .
So -"Were the description you were given and the photos accurate? " - is a much better question then !!
Old 08-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #14
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Lol

Actually, yeah. Lots of newer members do not have BCD and lots of guys are putting that information in the BCD portion of the reviews. This is particularly true if they have something even a little critical to say. As a result, they will not have access to something that really should be readily available.

On a related note, I'm actually amazed at how many guys cannot seem to understand that "Physical description" is where you are actually supposed to describe the lady's face and body.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:26 PM   #15
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
Default to the best of my knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by delimex007 View Post
I was wondering as to what happened to the "Are the photos accurate" line in the reviews section. The description link is there but this one is missing. So has it been removed or has there been a new eccie policy on that ?
Thanks.
...and I have not been on board since the very beginning but there has never been such a line in the review form on this site since I've been approving reviews. Further, if you search the oldest reviews on this site you will not find such a line as you descrive in any of those early reviews that I can see. Your assumption that it once existed here appears to be an incorrect one and the explanations you have been provided in this thread by other members that you are recalling similar type criteria lines in review forms on other sites other than this one is the likely answer to your question.

That said, there may perhaps be a few reviews scattered about here and there that were copied over during the exodus from other sites around the first of the year when members were briefly allowed to re-post their reviews here if they so wished but none of those reviews were created on ECCIE using the review form we use here.

rak
rakuguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women