Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41293
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2021, 05:46 AM   #1
Withnail
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Wink Alec Baldwin...

...sorry this happened, but, it couldn't happen to a bigger asshole...and he called Trump a murderer...
Withnail is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 06:54 AM   #2
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

In the long run this is a fortunate event.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:04 AM   #3
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Outlaw toy guns
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:00 AM   #4
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Bruce Lee's son was killed by a "prop" gun a long time ago, I'm sure many remember. It will be damn interesting to find out what happened here. You would think they would have figured out how to make this shit foolproof. But we don't know any details.

Only a shit-stirring, hopeless fool would use a word like "fortunate" here. Baldwin is just a loudmouth, asshole actor, fer chrissake. He didn't deserve this. Let alone the two people who got shot.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:41 AM   #5
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Bruce Lee's son was killed by a "prop" gun a long time ago, I'm sure many remember. It will be damn interesting to find out what happened here. You would think they would have figured out how to make this shit foolproof. But we don't know any details.

Only a shit-stirring, hopeless fool would use a word like "fortunate" here. Baldwin is just a loudmouth, asshole actor, fer chrissake. He didn't deserve this. Let alone the two people who got shot.

roo being himself again putting long-time scumbag Baldwin first, in a scenario where he killed an innocent unsuspecting individual.

democratting once again.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:50 AM   #6
Withnail
Valued Poster

I of course know about Brandon Lee, as well as that Hexum dude who placed the prop gun against his temple in '84 and ka-blam went his brains all over his Ivy League suit. But Baldwin has been around prop guns long enough to know to get a thumbs-up by SFX/props before aiming and firing. I think it's accidental death-by-knuckleheaded asshole.

And he is an asshole.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:05 PM   #7
Withnail
Valued Poster

PM Update: According to the folks at IATSE (Hollywood Teamsters Union) one live round was in the prop gun. Guess we'll find out why.
Old 10-23-2021, 05:14 AM   #8
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Karma beotch....

Couldn't have happened to an assholier cunt of a poor excuse for a homo sapien.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 09:32 AM   #9
BOSSVPLOW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Rule number 1 treat every gun as if it is loaded check what is in loaded gun...... sorry rules weren't followed....CHARGE HIM WITH MURDER... CANT FIX STUPID OR LET HIM GO BECAUSE HE IS FAMOUS
BOSSVPLOW is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 09:34 AM   #10
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
roo being himself again putting long-time scumbag Baldwin first, in a scenario where he killed an innocent unsuspecting individual.

democratting once again.
whew...talk about bein hisself again....Baldwin pales as an asshole in comparison....

It's great, too, how you like to promote this smug "I understand things the rest of you never will" attitude...when in actuality, you just speculate and spout nonsense. You ain't one damn bit different than most others.

I didn't put Baldwin "first." Not in a real or intentional sense. But you and yours like to exaggerate for effect too, hoping that people that can't think for themselves will fall fer yer crap.

No one knows the full set of facts here yet. Specially not Bestie. But to say inflammatory bullshit before knowing them proves nothing but...cruelty and insensitivity on the part of the poster.

Was Baldwin culpable? Of course, to some degree. And probably to a high degree. Especially since he was one of the Producers for this film. Almost certainly his negligence was a major factor in this. But we do not know how much of this is on him yet.

I generally hate speculation. But it is irresistible too. My guess is that it will come out that there was a combination of people involved in this that made some bad decisions.

Maybe even....gasp!...does he dare say this almost "Bestie" like thing?....the people who got shot themselves.

I don't know about any of y'all...but I personally never stand in front of a gun, even if someone tells me it is a "prop" or "safe."

I think it unlikely that Baldwin is responsible all on his own. Not impossible. But unlikely. TRY to be objective for once, fer chrissake...

Old 10-23-2021, 09:40 AM   #11
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Please notice my use of the term "negligence" above.

Cuz that is the cause of these types of events when they are not intentional.

They are not "accidents." Don't fall into the trap of thinking that way, which almost everyone in media has.

Those who are savvy with firearms and firearms safety stopped using terms like "accidental discharge" and "accidental shooting" long ago. They are "NEGLIGENT shootings" and "NEGLIGENT discharges."

You almost never hear of something like this happening at a legit gun range. There are simple rules that prevent this shit from happening if they are followed all the time. And it has to be ALL the time. Not most. One or more of those rules got violated here.

Negligence.

(how's that fer "democratting"...?)

Old 10-23-2021, 09:47 AM   #12
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW View Post
Rule number 1 treat every gun as if it is loaded check what is in loaded gun...... sorry rules weren't followed....CHARGE HIM WITH MURDER... CANT FIX STUPID OR LET HIM GO BECAUSE HE IS FAMOUS
There are very specific criteria that have to be met to charge someone with murder. Intent is one thing. Manslaughter is more likely, if gross negligence is shown to be the major cause of this.

Old 10-23-2021, 10:32 AM   #13
Nubom70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withnail View Post
...and he called Trump a murderer...
You mean that pre-meditated sanctioned riot, leading to multiple deaths? That's pretty much textboox accessory.

Unless you're talking about his dismantling of several health programs. Then it's just slower, with more prune juice.

.............................. ................
Nubom70 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 10:43 AM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubom70 View Post
You mean that pre-meditated sanctioned riot, leading to multiple deaths? That's pretty much textboox accessory.

Unless you're talking about his dismantling of several health programs. Then it's just slower, with more prune juice.

.............................. ................
you must be thinking of Mr. Next
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 11:19 AM   #15
Withnail
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
There are very specific criteria that have to be met to charge someone with murder. Intent is one thing. Manslaughter is more likely, if gross negligence is shown to be the major cause of this.

The Teamsters walked off the set that morning. Wouldn't put it past them to leave a live round in a gun for a fun goodbye.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women