Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2016, 07:16 PM   #1
Guest091417
Account Disabled

User ID: 322211
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Pregnant pu$$y !!!

They say pregnant pussy is the best pussy !!! Ive found that most men aren't weird about it, due to the fact that it's safe to have sex while a woman is pregnant. Also there is the upside fact that during pregnancy women have higher levels of the hormones oestrogen and progesterone, which increases vaginal lubrication, blood flow to the pelvic area and the sensitivity of your breasts and nipples; all of which can make you feel like one horny mamma. Which in turn makes providing for me very enjoyable

More pros include:
Improved orgasms: Blood flow intensifies your sexual desire.
Lowers blood pressure: Sex has been found to lower blood pressure…a good thing for mother and baby, since high blood pressure is linked to the pregnancy complication preeclampsia.
Reduces pain: Orgasm releases oxytocin (or the “love hormone”), which one study found to increase pain tolerance by 74%.
Improves sleep:
For moms: Sex is relaxing — so it helps you sleep better.
For babies: The rocking motion of a sex session often lulls baby to sleep.
Boosts immunity: A study found that sex boosts levels of IgA, an antibody that helps avoid colds and other infections.
Boosts happiness: Orgasm releases endorphins — which make both mother and baby happier and more relaxed.
Speeds up postpartum recovery: Orgasms during pregnancy prepare the pelvic floor for childbirth, which in turn speeds postpartum recovery......

I have seen hot pregnant women lately, showing and not, and just wanted to see how many hobbyists out there like, have a fetish or don't mind pregnant sex, pregnant woman, or pregnant providers period. I'd love to hear from everyone who is pro-preggo sex lol.... I'd love to have some regulars who enjoy sex as much as I've been craving it lately. It's like I'm insatiable, fiending for it almost. I would love to meet mature men who appreciate the beauty of life, aren't judgemental, and can handle my continously growing boobs, Ass, and soon stomach of course.
Feel free to share why you like pregnant pussy, and your thoughts and experiences. I'd love to hear guys and gals takes on this topic. Thanks - xo
Guest091417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 07:36 PM   #2
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Interesting facts. I've always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman thats almost about to pop, still on my to-do list.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 07:36 PM   #3
Mrmarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I love pregnant women. However there is a point where I won't see them. I prefer them to be under 8 months, but it all depends on the women and how she is showing. Reason being I don't want the provider to have a huge basketball protruding from her stomach while I'm trying to have sex. Plus pregnant women can't get pregnant again.
Mrmarvin is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 07:53 PM   #4
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo1cg View Post
Interesting facts. I've always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman thats almost about to pop, still on my to-do list.
Same here.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 09:32 PM   #5
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I take you guys don't have kids. Pregnant pissy is great but can't say it'd be worth hitting with a rubber. Kinda defeats the advantages.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 09:33 PM   #6
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

I don't have kids, I'm selfish, and I hear they're expensive
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 09:41 PM   #7
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Are you guys not getting the proper support from your child's father?! Help me understand

It saddens me to see a pregnant woman in the hobby. I don't think its quite "motherly" at all from a woman's aspect but then again I'm not paying to see them so oh well do you honey. Just my opinion
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 09:51 PM   #8
Blurr 7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I think pregnant women are very sexy. I have always heard the increase in hormones increases their sex drive.
Blurr 7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 10:12 PM   #9
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmarvin View Post
...Reason being I don't want the provider to have a huge basketball protruding from her stomach while I'm trying to have sex.
My sentiment, exactly.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 10:15 PM   #10
Guest091417
Account Disabled

User ID: 322211
My ECCIE Reviews

Funny because I'm doing it mainly to have the funds in place to properly raise my kid seeing how I was doing it before I got pregnant and unknowingly when I was pregnant. But I don't need your pity lol because the only effect providing has had on this baby, has been just that, it has provided for this baby. So I find providing, enjoyable, fun, and a better alternative to all those jobs out there that would hire me at 6 months and provide me with the money I'm needing to take care of this baby and myself and feel secure. But thanks ma, I know I'm not Your vision or opinion of motherly, but then again I don't pay u for your opinion or pity. Funny how any provider can look down on another. Lol its OK thanks for taking time to acknowledge that I'm still out here getting it and making sure my baby will have everything they need. Motherly to me is when you realize it's not about you any more. If you knew me. You'd know this is all for my kid. Not to go out and get cute clothes or buy the newest IPhone. Believe me I put aside a lot when I realized that closed mindedness doesn't pay the bills or feed me and this baby. If you had to strip or provide to feed and provide for your kid, any "motherly" woman would do it in a heartbeat, putting aside their own opinions and putting the kids needs 1st. Do realize not everyone has it all made. So either you got it all or have no kids. I won't assume tho. But there is beauty In the struggle and the struggle is real. Yes I would die for a someone I haven't met, this baby, and provide for as long for as I can to know that I did all I could for this baby. So woman can provide for a pimp, but a mother-to-be providing is frowned on for my money is not for me. Not for a man or a pimp. But for my baby. Providing is fun, safe for me during pregnancy and, has helped me so much. Thank you to all the hobbyist out there. It is my pleasure to be able to provide and take care of you gentlemen,myself and my ever growing sexual appetite , as well and most importantly provide for my baby - xo
Guest091417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 10:22 PM   #11
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
I'd love to hear guys and gals takes on this topic. Thanks - xo

Do you babe. You asked for opinions and I stated mines. No hard feelings.. It is what it is
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 02:42 AM   #12
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There's a section for ads, and this isn't it. And it's obviously an ad if you have $$ in the title. But you asked for opinions and mine is, I wouldn't put "pregnant pu$$y" in the title as it makes it look like just what it is. Making money off of an unborn child who probably doesn't like his home being rammed with dicks all day. And medically speaking it can cause premature labor. There are many social services available for women, WIC, Medicade, food stamps. Plus the father/husband should be helping. I hope you're getting frequent OB check ups. Condoms break, I know several women with children from broken condoms and that may be how you wound up pregnant, I have no idea of course. But choosing to have a child if you can't pay for it is not a smart plan, is it? And an STD in an unborn child from a broken condom is sad.

And YOU put this issue out there and asked for guys and girls opinions or I believe in staying out of other people's issues, except when they actually ASK for them. You can't ask for opinions and then get upset when you get them. Exposure to disease would be my main concern, as is the premature labor.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 02:54 AM   #13
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

This isn't motherly!!! Would you want your daughter acting like this with your grandchild or would you wanted your mother to have done this to you. Omgeez!!! And don't give me that crap about you needing to make a living your preg. They have all kinds of programs to help preg. Woman and single mothers.. The crap that children have to go through in life is enough.. and all the above Is excuses for your behavior.. And if you couldn't behave any better than you are if I was the grandma id be after custody of my grandbaby and fearful for the well being of the child. You seriously lacked discipline growing up and lack self respect... And to use your child as a means to make money before there here.. Woman you should be ashamed of yourself!!! When their 5 are you going to be having them turn tricks or hold a cup on the curb trying to bring in some change to help with your electric bill?
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 02:57 AM   #14
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

Btw I'm not remorseful for one word I've said!! I have worked with the children loved and fought for some that weren't even mine.. And the way you behave is disgraceful and the reason why I've had the conversations I've had with children that was heart breaking..
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 03:20 AM   #15
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch View Post
This isn't motherly!!! Would you want your daughter acting like this with your grandchild or would you wanted your mother to have done this to you. Omgeez!!! And don't give me that crap about you needing to make a living your preg. They have all kinds of programs to help preg. Woman and single mothers.. The crap that children have to go through in life is enough.. and all the above Is excuses for your behavior.. And if you couldn't behave any better than you are if I was the grandma id be after custody of my grandbaby and fearful for the well being of the child. You seriously lacked discipline growing up and lack self respect... And to use your child as a means to make money before there here.. Woman you should be ashamed of yourself!!! When their 5 are you going to be having them turn tricks or hold a cup on the curb trying to bring in some change to help with your electric bill?
Maybe she doesn't want to have to depend on the government to do things for her so she went out to get it her damn self.
& Who the hell are you to judge her? "You seriously lacked discipline growing up and lack self respect" You don't know this girl and I highly doubt she cares about your morals about her life decisions on a hooker board.
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women