Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35723
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2015, 03:24 PM   #1
NickinDallas
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Default Robyn Rylie Sin's videographer

There has be speculation on who is doing her videos and that has led to rumors of her being managed...I want to out myself as her videographer and say that in no way is she being managed..

We shot the videos during my sessions with her and we had a lot of fun doing them but now it is more drama than fun. Robyn does not deserve any questioning on her word or her hard work in establishing herself as a premier lady on this site!

I apologize to Robyn for not revealing myself once the rumors began as it has caused her grief.
NickinDallas is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:31 PM   #2
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:31 PM   #3
MeanJoe
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickinDallas View Post
There has be speculation on who is doing her videos and that has led to rumors of her being managed...I want to out myself as her videographer and say that in no way is she being managed..

We shot the videos during my sessions with her and we had a lot of fun doing them but now it is more drama than fun. Robyn does not deserve any questioning on her word or her hard work in establishing herself as a premier lady on this site!

I apologize to Robyn for not revealing myself once the rumors began as it has caused her grief.

You're a very lucky man !!!
MeanJoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:50 PM   #4
zipster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Way to step up bro! She is definitely one of big D's finest!! And great job on her videos!! She has rocketed up to the top of my 2015 ladies to see!!
zipster is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:52 PM   #5
anonymousbusiness512
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

anonymousbusiness512 is online now   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:54 PM   #6
moondoggiz69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64
Thumbs up Yup what he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipster View Post
Way to step up bro! She is definitely one of big D's finest!! And great job on her videos!! She has rocketed up to the top of my 2015 ladies to see!!
DDG girl...
moondoggiz69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:33 PM   #7
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I honestly dont get the rumor mongers on this board. I tend to stay out of the fray due to my desire to avoid drama. But holy hell, some people just can't seem to find enough to do with their time. The OP should have never had to confirm anything to satisfy you scamps.

Get out from behind your keyboards and go have sex with one of these beautiful ladies!
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:53 PM   #8
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Who care s , i just want to see my ATF again !! Robyn we need a video of you in daisy duke, I will volunteer to be your camera man free of charge !!
Guest082416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 05:09 PM   #9
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Videographers are hired. Not managers
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 05:55 PM   #10
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Now that was a silly assumption.

More videos please.....that is unless you want to get pimp slapped by me

I did see a provider at Walmart the other day who was obviously managed.
(please don't pm me for her name)

How did I know she was managed you ask??
Because all the unmanaged girls shop at Target.......duhhh!!
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 06:50 PM   #11
Spartan1117
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I was the unintentional cause if all of this suspicion and for that I am sincerely sorry. I just wanted to express in a forum how fortunate I thought we were to have such a vivacious and enthusiastic woman sweeping onto the scene. Instead it turned into wild speculation and drama, both of which I did not want to create.

I echo everyone's sentiments that there is no foul play here, and the only drama that exists is the one I so foolishly created.

For those saying "this booking stuff is so sophisticated" or " how can an 25 year old have their stuff together like this?" I'll say this, you obviously haven't met this woman and know how well put together, smart, and sincere she is. This booking system to me is way ahead of it's time and something I know she came up with on her own. It's way easier for her to book and not have a phone explode every few minutes, and it let's us have an easy to use interface. Everyone on here saying no way a girl this young knows her business? Huge compliment to Robyn because she's a business woman who has a vision and is showing us all how to successfully do this in ways other women on here haven't even conceived. And seriously guys, don't show your age too badly. People from our generation are a little more apt with technology, so don't be scared of it.

Anyone wanting to lampoon me for being a WK or something go right ahead because I don't care, it certainly won't help me in any way. My careless nature to open this discussion and necessitate Nick having to start this thread are why I'll never have the great pleasure of this woman's company again. And with that I honestly think I'm done with this hobby because I'm sick to my stomach that I caused so much drama for her. no other woman on here holds a candle to Robyn in terms of beauty, sophistication, personality, and genuine enjoyment.

Please everyone stop speculating, stop the unnecessary drama, and stop questioning how smart and able bodied she is. She's the real deal, no simpler way to say it.
Spartan1117 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 07:27 PM   #12
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Yada Yada yada blah blah blah fuck all this drama and the haters who speculate. Now can we just see more of your work please! Thanks!

Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 08:57 PM   #13
Zerox
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Zerox is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:48 PM   #14
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I don't think is fair at all, I know she just want to protect her "brand" and avoid all the drama, in my defense we just got a little excited with how much we enjoy her service and afford she provided to make her client happy, trust me we do appreciate every second of it. Just stop worry about the others and keep your existing ones. Give us another chance Robyn to prove our self.
Guest082416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 10:10 PM   #15
jdkees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

(Actually I don't give a fuck. I didn't even know this was a discussion until this "clear the air" BS. But this falling over yourselves for apologetics is really harshing my mellow.)
jdkees is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women