Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60200
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2016, 09:49 PM   #1
lostallhope4me
Registered Member

Default Worst experience you have had?

Mine was answering a "Pittsburgh City Paper" add back in 2004. I never stayed from the Asian massage parlors before that. So I contacted a "hot college chic" per her ad. I went thru the multiple calls and texts. Once I got to the room and she opened the door. I was met with a below average chic. If she was hot it was in her own eye. I stuck it thru and the whore sat there answering phone while I banged her. Payed her 160.00 for nothing and she wanted a tip. Uh, no way. I remember the bitch road a motorcycle cause of the green helmet.
lostallhope4me is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 08:29 AM   #2
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The city paper was full of hooker ads before the net took over all were without pictures so it was hit or miss and it was more misses. There was a girl on the Southside. I don't remember her name but she was the poster girl for CP hookers she would have you call from a BP gas station because she was doing one after another all day and night.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 06:12 PM   #3
KRIEGHOFFK80
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

The fucken popup ads on this site.
KRIEGHOFFK80 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:32 AM   #4
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRIEGHOFFK80 View Post
The fucken popup ads on this site.
+1
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:38 PM   #5
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

This thread needs BluMax
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 05:24 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
This thread needs BluMax
Why?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:42 PM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82
Smile

Quote:
This thread needs BluMax
Where is that fucker at anyhow?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:11 PM   #8
cabot
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why?
Because Blu's posts were the funniest, craziest, most disgusting, interesting and must-read material posted in the history of the site.

If he posted 3 of his worst experiences ever, he would win 1st-5th place in a contest thread, because some of his stuff would count twice.

I hope that dude comes back to posting.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:19 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because Blu's posts were the funniest, craziest, most disgusting, interesting and must-read material posted in the history of the site.

If he posted 3 of his worst experiences ever, he would win 1st-5th place in a contest thread, because some of his stuff would count twice.

I hope that dude comes back to posting.
Well, due to his hobbying practices, he became a walking STD incubator. He admitted it on both boards. In the beginning, I thought his reviews were amusing, but they became pathetic IMHO. How many times can you laugh at his penchant for washing his balls at a fast food joint? Then he irresponsibly gave his prized puppies to a junkie Ho to watch. He never saw those dogs again. Who knows what happened to them. He said they were worth 50k. He also claimed she gave him a STD. I hope the goofball quit hobbying altogether.
Old 03-30-2016, 11:01 AM   #10
cabot
Premium Access

Haha, I think you made my point. Right off the top of your head, you can list several experiences that belong in a thread about 'worst experiences ever.'
And those are just the tip of the iceberg with Blu; I can't remember anyone who could deliver reviews that were as consistently entertaining.

As for his being "irresponsible" or an "STD incubator", I have no plan to fuck him. So DGAF. Plus there are multiple guys on here who brag about having bareback with dozens of girls. Often, the same girls the rest of the guys are also banging. 'Responsibility' is not typically the defining characteristic of hooker board dwellers.

So- I won't be throwing any stones sitting in my particular glass house. I'm just reading it because it's wildly entertaining. If you don't find it funny, that's cool, to each their own.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 11:54 AM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Haha, I think you made my point. Right off the top of your head, you can list several experiences that belong in a thread about 'worst experiences ever.'
And those are just the tip of the iceberg with Blu; I can't remember anyone who could deliver reviews that were as consistently entertaining.

As for his being "irresponsible" or an "STD incubator", I have no plan to fuck him. So DGAF. Plus there are multiple guys on here who brag about having bareback with dozens of girls. Often, the same girls the rest of the guys are also banging. 'Responsibility' is not typically the defining characteristic of hooker board dwellers.

So- I won't be throwing any stones sitting in my particular glass house. I'm just reading it because it's wildly entertaining. If you don't find it funny, that's cool, to each their own.
I wasn't throwing stones, just repeating what he posted. He made everything public knowledge. But he's been gone for awhile. Maybe there's a reason for it. I didn't laugh when he said a pimp tried to run him over because he gave the pimps Ho clap. I didn't laugh when he said a Ho gave him herpes and stole his pups. I wonder if any of those dogs ended up in a good place? I didn't find that amusing. Did you? I said originally said he was funny, but then became pathetic. I guess we'll agree to disagree on this. Which is fine. I wonder if anyone caught him washing his balls at Taco Bell. Not sure that would be entertaining.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:54 PM   #12
kngslmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

New Ken streetwalker...stopped for pharmacy pickup, ...her old man was at her place...they fought over sharing an odd little glass tube???, ...she pulled a knife on him...he bolted with the glass tube...she dumoed six drawrs out in the floor and manically searched thru them on her hands and knees naked...I decided to leave and she was upset and hurt I didn't want to stay and bang her...cost me $40 upfront my fault, she said instead if a bj we could go back to her place and fuck, was decent looking for a SW so I bit and said OK...at one pont during their fight I thought it could get dicey but was never too worried about any physical outcome...was mostly irritated when I left because it cost me about three hours of non productive time...that's probably my worst....
kngslmn is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:27 AM   #13
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had some interesting ones. One was when my sugar daddy and I ordered take out at the penthouse club in Houston. Maybe she was really tired from working all day but she passed out in the back seat of his car on the way to his place and peed herself. lmfao
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 04:16 PM   #14
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I wonder if anyone caught him washing his balls at Taco Bell. Not sure that would be entertaining.
I want to pretend to be angry so I'm going to point out that his go to was Sheetz for the postgame nut scrub.

I'm now fake outraged that you feel that Taco Bell was anywhere near classy enough for such bullshit.

Fuck
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 05:53 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
I want to pretend to be angry so I'm going to point out that his go to was Sheetz for the postgame nut scrub.

I'm now fake outraged that you feel that Taco Bell was anywhere near classy enough for such bullshit.

Fuck
Never remember him mentioning Sheetz. Burger King? Oh, that was someone else.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women