Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2015, 08:40 AM   #1
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Appt with notice or short notice?

Hey y'all....Just want to see what ppl prefer....ladies and gents....

Me personally I prefer an appointment with notice...I.like to prepare before appt...meaning I like to make sure my client is screened properly and my appearance and such is near perfect so there is no excuse that I don't look like my pictures.

I've been getting nothing but short notice requests recently and while I understand sometimes it can't be prevented...its just very unlikely that I will be able to contact your references...get response and have my appearance just right within 30 to 45 minutes off initial contact. Plus what if provider has incall but doesn't stay there all the time...Just seems a little unrealistic imo

Please share your thoughts....opinions...or solutions
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 09:10 AM   #2
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I like to schedule one or more days in advance. The problem is that more than a few providers can't seem to manage their schedules well enough to plan that far out. Sure, they will agree to a day and time but when that time comes they flake out. I don't make a plan B or C so it really pisses me off because I have been anticipating the event and have set aside the time for it.

One other thing: don't make me wait in the parking lot of your incall. If we scheduled for 2:00 pm I will be there at 2:00 pm and you should be ready for me at 2:00 pm. If you are late, don't expect me to still be there when you finally decide to be ready.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 09:57 AM   #3
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

1+ oldmarine 2-3 days is my normal
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:04 AM   #4
mavsman777
SPINNER LOVER

Encounters: 142

I usually book 1-2 days in advance. Some providers aren't too good at scheduling beyond that.
mavsman777 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:23 AM   #5
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I am a short notice guy. It's just the way my hobby time works. I understand that doesn't always work, so a "i'm not available today" is something I understand and doesn't bother me.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:35 AM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

my feeling is 2-3 days is unrealistic.. too many things can go wrong.. very short notice is not conducive to a successful session either.. I think 2-4 hours is Goldilocks notice.. that gives both parties time to get ready, travel, and KNOW with certainty that they can do it.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:26 AM   #7
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

If your not on p411, join. It will be easier to screen guys.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:45 AM   #8
TXRoadNinja
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

I'm usually a short notice guy due to my work schedule. I don't my getting pre-screened if that helps in the future. I try to give an hour notice, but it's a same day one to two hours out. I'm missing out on seeing a couple of ladies that I've been pre-screened for a couple of months because of this.

This is one reason I asked about having providers calling the same ladies for months to screen. I understand if a provider says, "I can't see you at that time". Had that happen last week. Just couldn't find a lady to match with my schedule.
TXRoadNinja is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 12:46 PM   #9
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate the pre-screening in advance for a future appointment if you are generally a short notice guy. As long as an actual apt is set within a reasonable time frame. I have had a few pm me and let me know they were screened last year or beginning of year.. lol.. I typically like to keep it somewhat fresh

atleast 90min- 2 hr notice is perfect for me.. though sometimes I like the .. " Hey what are you doing.. Lets do it" convo's.. it is spontaneous and kinda turns me on. I guess it will depend on what kind of mood and day I am having. I have been honest in the past and had to decline ,because I honestly was not up for it. I let other know to be fair.
I do not believe in accepting an apt if my mojo is off the beating path.

Now my pet peeve is when it is short notice and rushed in a demanding way.. Than you are like an hour late! haha.. no need for unnecessary stress. I could have scrubbed my bubble a little longer

Anywhoo.. nice topic and as all else.. good communication can always fix any situation.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:34 PM   #10
TexasChiliDog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Some planning is courteous, and just common sense. If its someone you know, and something comes with short notice, sure, go for it. If short notice is likely for someone new to you try to pre- screen.
TexasChiliDog is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:47 PM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

really more of a BP phenomenon, but some ladies say "don't contact me unless you're ready to see me".. as in quickly.. I'm sure that's due to tire kickers and a past history of no-shows.. I get that.. and the Pimp wants a smaller window to reduce LE efforts to plan and mobilize strategy.

I think there's enough tire-kickers and no-shows here, that ladies would keep the time window minimized.. it's good for both parties.. I only recall one time when I firmly scheduled beyond 2 days.. that was for a week in advance, per the Provider's requirement.. ended up a NCNS.. she had no idea she had an appointment on the way.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:22 PM   #12
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

Advance
notice only. Not less than 24 - 48 hours. Never the same day.

I will not jump through hoops to accommodate short notice because it won't work with my busy schedule. Most of us have real world jobs, family and other obligations to manage around.

I accept booking up to 30 days in advance from the time the request is received. It's marked on my calendar which sends frequent reminders to my email. Problems can surface when things are scattered so organization is the key element.

Communication is important too. As long as both people keep in touch, things usually stay on course without any issues.

Tire kickers and NCNS is relatively rare to happen since I require 2 hour minimum reservations and attract a different type of clientele than the general population of ladies.

I advertise elsewhere too. In fact, most inquiries do not come through this board.

As for P411, I have many concerns due to the people who refuse to read my entire profile and bio and won't cooperate. Many assume that because they use the service, I should be perfectly fine to see them. Wrong. I research their info, as well as the most recent references and will contact those for more details due to numerous grey areas -- not everything is black or white; nor a simple yes or no.

Because it takes time to hear back from references, don't become pushy or make demands. It causes discomfort, raises red flags and the easiest, fastest way to get permanently blocked.

Analeese, thanks for the topic. It's refreshing to have something different to discuss.

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:43 PM   #13
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Generally, I'm a short-notice guy. I try to get pre-screened so that's not a hindrance when an opportunity arises.

Lately, though, those windows of opportunity have been so brief that the hobby is more an idea than an event for me. Still, I appreciate those ladies who display patience when it takes me awhile to schedule a visit with them.

Similarly, I can't expect anyone to drop what they're doing at a moment's notice to see me. Most of the ladies I'm attracted to also have busy lives.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:44 PM   #14
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes I like short notice depending on how my horny I am lol but notice is good too so I can prepare.
I am not on here 24/7 and I have a day job. I get really busy in the morning and when I get time to have some fun here I'm ready lol.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:48 PM   #15
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Sometimes I like short notice depending on how my horny I am lol but notice is good too so I can prepare.
This is why I wish there was an "I'm ready and waiting" indicator next to the lady's handle so us guys could more easily recognize those opportunities

Thank goodness at least P411 has the "Available Now" ads. That's something we've needed in the hobby for quite awhile.
TinMan is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women