Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2014, 11:54 AM   #1
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default CURIOUS ABOUT P411 PROFILES

Ladies, for those of you that go through the time and expense of having and maintaining a P411 profile why is it that so many of them have the activities section left out?

Potential clients sometimes have something specific they are interested in and it would seem that having the activities section filled out would eliminate or reduce time wasted on PMs/emails/texts/calls to determine if that interest is possible, especially since most providers, rightly so, are reluctant or won't discuss specifics.

Searching reviews can be laborious, especially since some activities are very sketchily addressed in reviews or are in ROS. Ads also are usually pretty vague on activities and GFE/PSE does NOT address all possible activities. Bi and couple friendly are a case in point. Most couple clients don't write reviews.

Just seems that there is some low hanging fruit that could be picked.

One other point, if you have a P411 account, why not link to it rather than giving your ID? Making the customer do all the work seems to be counterproductive.

Anyway, hope y'all are having a GREAT DAY!
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 11:57 AM   #2
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was having a issue with my activities section left out. There may be a problem with that right now. As for the link, some P411 ladies only want members to see the profile.

Hugs and kisses,

Lindsay Lee
Xoxo
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
Raquel de Milo
Account Disabled

User ID: 180599
My ECCIE Reviews

In my experience I realized after about 6 months why everyone was asking me why my activities was not filed out. I was getting very frustrated because I knew I had taken the time to fill it out, so I looked again and saw an option to hide the list... I deselected it and problem solved!
Raquel de Milo is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:28 PM   #4
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Raquel - same thing with me! Lol.. When anyone asked a specific I would refer them to my reviews or p411 list. It was just last week that someone let me know that they couldn't see my activities and I said, "I know I filled that thing out!" Well, yup.. I had it set to hide activities lol.

To the OP - have you filled out your profile with your likes and dislikes? A lot of guys don't and it's ashame. If you like the air on, you can write that there. If you need NO scents.. No candles, nothing.. You can write that there. It's a great tool when utilized.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:55 PM   #5
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Ya i wish more guys would fill out their preferences in their profiles. It makes it so much easier to set up a great, personally-tailored session on the FIRST date.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:39 PM   #6
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto !

The ladies have so much to fill out and then when I've looked at a gent's profile it says "Somewhat" "Somewhat" "Somewhat" "Somewhat" or "NA" "NA" "NA"....blah blah BORING! LOL

Seems to me that more fields would be required of the gents since the providers have so much to list. Hats off to all of the gents who take their time to help paint a picture with their profiles...and the ones who show personality.

ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:49 PM   #7
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Thanks ladies. Good point. I just reviewed and updated my (edit by Dallas staff - While the ladies should follow through and ask for the rest of the information for Id, we know many don't and, it would be easy to do wrong with the infomation you provided.)
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:50 PM   #8
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

I am equally frustrated because clients either expect or ask about activities not listed. Rather than blindly go into a session half-hoping for greek and COF and being bitterly disappointed when those activities do not happen, why NOT just READ the activity section??
It would actually take about 1.5 seconds to just scan a bit further down and get the goods.
Even if you have 75 OK's, I still feel very nervous when someone asks me about a service. I feel like..hey..if I am into it..it's listed. If it were even a remote possibility, it is listed.

I also would love clients to fill in that little free form section. If even just to say "I am a laid back guy just looking for GFE' or..I am an "energetic guy who lasts the whole hour, loves PSE"..it just gives us a bit of info in order to schedule you the right way.
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:28 PM   #9
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
Thanks ladies. Good point. I just reviewed and updated my [edited P411 ID].
Now we cross our fingers and hope that the ladies that you reach out to read it!
I know I read them all...

I would much rather let someone know if it's something that I am in to before they come over and spend their earned money on something that I do not do. If you like the girl to look casual, write that in there. If you're a little nervous, let us know. If you don't want to speak at all, tell us!

It's better to be upfront about it then have to be upset about it later in a review. If we don't know what you're looking for (yeah, besides the obvious blowjob and getting it on! Lol) we can't really be blamed. Some like it cold, some like it hot!
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:54 PM   #10
AbigailFox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 192374

Doug...I don't think it's a good idea for clients to share their P411 ID's on the board....!!
AbigailFox is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:55 AM   #11
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
Ditto !

The ladies have so much to fill out and then when I've looked at a gent's profile it says "Somewhat" "Somewhat" "Somewhat" "Somewhat" or "NA" "NA" "NA"....blah blah BORING! LOL

Seems to me that more fields would be required of the gents since the providers have so much to list. Hats off to all of the gents who take their time to help paint a picture with their profiles...and the ones who show personality.

Updating now!!!!
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 11:43 AM   #12
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Good to know some of you ladies actually read the guys Profiles on P411. Was wondering if anyone of y'all did.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 02:03 PM   #13
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Some ladies don't fill it out because of discretion from a legal standpoint. If you think the little note of "that the provider enjoys in her free time" would exclude that list of services as available for cash, you'd be wrong.

Also, while reading an activity list is often easy, it's not all a provider is, or has to offer. Not every hobbyist or provider is just there to find a list of positions and activities. When you see ladies without them listed, that could be one reason why.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:14 PM   #14
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Ya i wish more guys would fill out their preferences in their profiles. It makes it so much easier to set up a great, personally-tailored session on the FIRST date.
Seems like the natural thing to do, and that those that aren't are missing out. Once I got mine, I spent a good deal on filling everything out. There was an IMMEDIATE difference in quality (actually, after just having P411)!
FunInDFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women