Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2022, 05:45 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him'

I understand why the faithful Trump cultist is so confused right now.

People who know Trump best saw first hand what the hard core Trump cultist so strongly denies.

These stories are from people who were in the room with him (and not named Drumpf), not from some social media jagoff.

https://www.businessinsider.com/step...ctators-2022-3

Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him'
Cheryl Teh Mar 8, 2022, 10:13 PM

Stephanie Grisham said the former president feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Appearing on "The View," the former White House press secretary said Trump "loved the dictators."

Grisham added that Trump also "wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him."

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump both feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"Honestly, I think he feared him. I think he was afraid of him. I think the man intimidated him," Grisham said during an appearance on "The View," when asked about Trump's impression of Putin.

"I also think he admired him greatly," Grisham said. "I think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him."

"In my experience with him, again, I'll just say — he loved the dictators. He loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press," she added. In 2017, The Washington Post reported on 10 vocal critics of Putin who had died violently or under suspicious circumstances.

Grisham also slammed Trump, positing that he would be hiding instead of fighting for his country if he were in a similar situation as Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. The Ukrainian leader has won widespread admiration for his decision to remain in Ukraine amid Russia's invasion, as well as his bold speeches directed at Putin and Moscow.

"I just want to say this. In watching all of this, with Zelenskyy — Donald Trump would be 57 feet below ground hiding. And Zelenskyy is out there fighting for his country, and I just think that's great," Grisham said.

Grisham is one of the dozens of former Trump officials looking to thwart their former boss during the 2022 midterm elections and the 2024 presidential race.

Trump previously lauded Putin's justification for invading Ukraine as "savvy" and "genius." On February 24, the day before Russia invaded Ukraine, he released a statement on Twitter — via his spokeswoman Liz Harrington — claiming that Putin was "playing [President Joe] Biden like a drum."

Trump also praised other authoritarian leaders, such as North Korea's Kim Jong Un, during his time in office.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 05:49 PM   #2
Salty Again
Valued Poster

.. She was another Swamp plant... Didn't last long.
Prolly be tied to Russian Alfa bank.
We'll see.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 05:53 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Does she suck cock better than Cumala?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 05:56 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Yssup surely wouldn't know...

#### Salty
Old 03-11-2022, 06:03 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Yssup surely wouldn't know...

#### Salty
He wouldn’t.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 06:05 PM   #6
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Quote:
.. She was another Swamp plant... Didn't last long.
Prolly be tied to Russian Alfa bank.
We'll see.

#### Salty

Grisham is one of the dozens of former Trump officials looking to thwart their former boss during the 2022 midterm elections and the 2024 presidential race.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 06:40 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Good luck with that!

### Salty
Old 03-11-2022, 06:45 PM   #8
VitaMan
BANNED

Trump officials know what they would be getting.
Old 03-11-2022, 07:00 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... May-be.

... But a BETTER question is - Did the American people
know what they'd be getting with Biden?? ...

### Salty
Old 03-11-2022, 07:09 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Trump officials know what they would be getting.

snick

Quote:

snick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

People who know Trump best saw first hand what the hard core Trump cultist so strongly denies.

These stories are from people who were in the room with him (and not named Drumpf), not from some social media jagoff.

Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him'

Stephanie Grisham said the former president feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Appearing on "The View," the former White House press secretary said Trump "loved the dictators."

Grisham added that Trump also "wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him."

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump both feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"Honestly, I think he feared him. I think he was afraid of him. I think the man intimidated him," Grisham said during an appearance on "The View," when asked about Trump's impression of Putin.

"I also think he admired him greatly," Grisham said. "I think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him."

"In my experience with him, again, I'll just say — he loved the dictators. He loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press," she added. In 2017, The Washington Post reported on 10 vocal critics of Putin who had died violently or under suspicious circumstances.

Grisham also slammed Trump, positing that he would be hiding instead of fighting for his country if he were in a similar situation as Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. The Ukrainian leader has won widespread admiration for his decision to remain in Ukraine amid Russia's invasion, as well as his bold speeches directed at Putin and Moscow.

"I just want to say this. In watching all of this, with Zelenskyy — Donald Trump would be 57 feet below ground hiding. And Zelenskyy is out there fighting for his country, and I just think that's great," Grisham said.

Trump previously lauded Putin's justification for invading Ukraine as "savvy" and "genius." On February 24, the day before Russia invaded Ukraine, he released a statement on Twitter — via his spokeswoman Liz Harrington — claiming that Putin was "playing [President Joe] Biden like a drum."

Trump also praised other authoritarian leaders, such as North Korea's Kim Jong Un, during his time in office.

snick

bahahahahahahaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 07:13 PM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
... May-be.

### Salty
I did. I knew if enough people voted Biden, we wouldn't be getting Trump.

I don't need Grisham's first hand account telling me. I could hear it in Trump's voice, see his eyes widen and light up. He adores Putin and Kim Jung Un. And he held up weapons to Ukraine, for months, while badgering Zelensky with that perfect phone call.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 07:20 PM   #12
VitaMan
BANNED

Quote:
... May-be.

### Salty

How many aboutism posts have you made now about Biden....500 ?
You are becoming a tamer version of bbk.

The thread topic is not "about" Biden. Plus I don't give a shit about Biden.
Old 03-11-2022, 07:23 PM   #13
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
How many aboutism posts have you made now about Biden....500 ?
You are becoming a tamer version of bbk.

The thread topic is not "about" Biden. Plus I don't give a shit about Biden.
You have to excuse Salty, TWK, and the rest. Red Herrings are all they have when confronted with Trump failures. Their political interest rests on Trump, they fear a future that has Trump sidelined from political office.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 09:05 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
You have to excuse Salty, TWK, and the rest. Red Herrings are all they have when confronted with Trump failures. Their political interest rests on Trump, they fear a future that has Trump sidelined from political office.

name one

thank you valued poster
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 09:32 PM   #15
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

That's her opinion and you're entertaining it, how dumb.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women