Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41239
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2016, 08:03 AM   #1
hockeypro20
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default Question about craigslist

I've never used CL before for the hobby but occasionally look at the casual encounters page to see what's out there. Just wondering what your guys experiences have been like on it. Is it even safe? Because a lot of the ads seem way TGTBT so I wanted some input before I tried contacting someone on it.
hockeypro20 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:16 AM   #2
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I have been posting ads on there for probably 7-8 years. Back in the day I would say I got maybe 50/50 spam to real people answering the ad, today its probably closer to 95/5 spam and the 5 percent that really answer are usually the same people over again. Not worth your time anymore and ads you answer, almost all are spam as well.
wesmantooth is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:42 AM   #3
hockeypro20
Lifetime Premium Access

Cool thanks for the info. Yea I kinda figured the majority of it was just spam
Old 10-24-2016, 12:33 PM   #4
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If you do anything on Craigslist post an ad don't reply to one.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:05 PM   #5
J15202
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Craigslist used to be good up until very recently. I ran an ad last month and within like 2 hours I had 50 responses that were all spam (its obvious). It never used to be that way but now its terrible and not worth it
J15202 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:46 PM   #6
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Craigslist has become totally overrun by scammers and phishers. It's still possible to find someone real but its worse than a needle in a haystack. Damn shame, I've had some really good times with women I've hooked up with from Craigslist. Its total shit now.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:40 PM   #7
ilbj7777
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

True, I found some great girls years ago on CL. In the past year if you respond to ads 1 in 100 might be legit. Then on top of it you will get constant spam emails so you will need a new email address all the time. I really wish CL would crack down on the spam stuff. Also usually if there is a PIC that looks good with the ad it is spam.
ilbj7777 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:21 PM   #8
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

It's not difficult to weed out the obvious fake ads, but occasionally there will be one that will catch my eye 'appearing' to be real. I've had 1 or 2 good experiences there, but that's out of hundreds or thousands of ads I've clicked on. Usually the good ad's don't stay up very long.
What gets me is that you need an email address to confirm before posting the ad, right? How do these spammers get through that loophole? #naive
And 1 time I had this 'person' demanding that I get them a code or something from CL. I blocked their number ASAP.
yinzerpgh is online now   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:38 PM   #9
Anthosaurus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I've had my best scores from women I've met on CL over any other site, well outside of SA, but that of course was a few years ago.

I'm sure there are still a few decent ones that post on there, but things get flagged quickly because 99% of the postings are spam.
Anthosaurus is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 07:37 PM   #10
hockeypro20
Lifetime Premium Access

Damn so it sounds like I missed out on some good times on there. Probably won't even bother wasting my time with most of it being spam. Thanks for the info guys!
Old 11-01-2016, 09:09 AM   #11
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I concur with what everyone said used to be a great source for cheap and fun times but its been a couple year ago. Mostly all spam and very few ads and if you post an ad you will get tons of spam. I had some great finds back in the day but the last year or two its been an occasional hit.

Then even with that most can't host so you end up having to get a room and sometimes its hard to tell if they are serious or playing. A couple of the Carrick and Brookline hookers will answer the ads you post. Nola and Angela and her sister
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:59 PM   #12
a_cunning_linguist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

The only good thing about CL is that if you have a very specific request it is much easier to find young attractive girls in need of cash to bite at a low dollar deal.

I don't mind paying a lot to a proif I get what I want, but if someone advertises that they are open to exploration, kink, fantasy, or "I've never done this but I'd like to try" and then says "sure, it would be x amount over the normal donation" I will take a hard pass.

However, no matter what you are looking for, the spammers, scammers, cam shit will be 99% of your replies
a_cunning_linguist is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 07:35 AM   #13
kearneytrecker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Pretty much mining for gold. I have an "almost" automated system about it. Mostly dirt, but when you hit gold, you hit it.

Some of the more desperate "pros" seem to toss a post out here and there. You can pretty much tell them by the way they talk about the money part of it.

It seems to me that most of the "first timers" usually have a friend who gives them the scoop. Like ho basic training. Every once in a blue moon I get a response from a girl that seems like she should have nothing to do with all this. The lucrative girl next door who fell on back luck and needs some cash quick. They negotiate poorly. They usually back out at the last minute. About once a year, one doesn't.

Answering ads usually doesn't work. Posting ads with good spam filtering does. I test certain key words. I view it as a science experiment. Maybe some day I'll publish the results.

I almost won't go near a craigslist response unless I can verify them via Facebook and criminal records. I have a system. It works for me. SA is great, but I get annoyed at paying the monthly fee.
kearneytrecker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women