Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41238
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2016, 05:32 PM   #1
boredathome
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Anyone have a batcave?

I have been strongly considering getting an apartment just for play somewhere in a central location for a variety of reasons. Doesnt have to be fancy, but I am a clean freak. I have zero desire to ever have anyone at my home....but dont care to keep using hotels either.

Many many years ago, I had a friend who was a state patrol officer. Him and many other officers went in on a house out in the middle of nowhere that they all could schedule time at. I went to some CRAZY parties there!!!!

Now, I just started thinking about doing something a little similar but just an apartment somewhere not too far away, but not too close either.

Anyone else have something like that already? or thought about it?
boredathome is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 06:08 PM   #2
girthvader
Gaining Momentum

On occasion, I've used Regus to book a conference room and conduct "interviews". It only works with the UTR-SA types.

In fact, here is a 90-minute long shareholder conference call you can use to drown out the sounds of coitus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
girthvader is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 07:57 PM   #3
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

By October any class room at Pitt will do.......
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 10:45 PM   #4
girthvader
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
By October any class room at Pitt will do.......
Yes. One could always pretend to THAT 40 y/o Sociology PhD student that's been around since '98
Old 09-20-2016, 05:14 AM   #5
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Here you go lol.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/roo/5789303075.html
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:05 AM   #6
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by girthvader View Post
On occasion, I've used Regus to book a conference room and conduct "interviews". It only works with the UTR-SA types.

In fact, here is a 90-minute long shareholder conference call you can use to drown out the sounds of coitus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
I like the regus idea very innovative...

you tell them they got the job after the "interview"...lol
signa is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:27 AM   #7
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

This has been discussed before. But it seems to me the logistics of sharing such an arrangement with multiple guys could be dicey. If you did it on your own, it would certainly be workable, but hardly cost effective. I think it's a good idea, but to make it cost effective, it would probably need to be a shithole like most hooker incalls.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:22 PM   #8
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

I share your reluctance to use my home as the site for my hobby activities. And am tired of paying motel rates (have never been to the Jefferson Motel, but, for me, dumps take away from the enjoyment of the hobby).

Maybe if you had an apt, you could do "short term" rentals to fellow mongers/clean freaks. But might be hard to find the right "partners".
Don Stephens is online now   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:29 PM   #9
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by girthvader View Post

Fuck... that is a great idea.
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:46 AM   #10
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I've used Regus many times over the years. They aren't exactly cheap.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:46 AM   #11
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

great idea. I spend probably $300 a month on hotels. Get 5 guys together and rent a place would be great. I envision striper pole, fridge with beer and snacks...etc. Two problems though.....who would want this place under their name? I know I wouldn't. And do you know 4 other guys that do this and you can trust?
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:02 AM   #12
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
great idea. I spend probably $300 a month on hotels. Get 5 guys together and rent a place would be great. I envision striper pole, fridge with beer and snacks...etc. Two problems though.....who would want this place under their name? I know I wouldn't. And do you know 4 other guys that do this and you can trust?
Costs about $50 to start a deleware or nevada corp. You would put it under that name and it also relieves you of any liability.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:46 PM   #13
girthvader
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
I've used Regus many times over the years. They aren't exactly cheap.
Had a 6-month promo with massive discounts. Never went back after the trial ran out.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:48 PM   #14
kearneytrecker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Based on the reviews I see here, everyone seems to pick a girl that's decent and charges decent rates and runs a train on her. Repeat until she crashes and burns.

Might as well put two ideas together. Everyone pitch in on a place, then get a group rate with a girl. At least it won't feel as strange bumping in to another guy on the way out, if it's the same guy as last week.
kearneytrecker is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 08:13 PM   #15
copperhead1967
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

^^^^ I thought that was brilliant for a second then I realised the girl would probably end up living there and running "extra" dates on the side.
I'm a "reputable monger" (excuse the oxymoron) if one exist. I'd be interested in a time share. Not gonna sign shit though. I will bring my own sheets.
copperhead1967 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women