Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Best area to stay in STL?

Headed your way tomorrow. Would like suggestions on which areas to stay. I prefer 4 star hotels, and I typically stay in the 'burbs since most people dislike fighting downtown traffic/parking/etc in most cities. If that is not the case for STL, please let me know. Any advice on areas to stay, and which to avoid, is greatly appreciated.

Caroline
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Avoid Maryland Hts (Westport) due to LE activity

Clayton- a central location that is not downtown. Near some of the best shopping in STL (if you are into that).

Airport- An upscale airport hotel is a good choice. However, the city of Bridgeton just announced an effort to reduce activity so that may not be the best choice.

St Charles or Chesterfield- "The Burbs" for sure, but may be too far out for some.

Good luck and welcome to STL.
LemMotlow is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
MWCompanions
Account Disabled

User ID: 463
My ECCIE Reviews

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about an area or specific hotel.

So far you have gotten excellent advice.

Have fun!
MWCompanions is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #4
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you very much!

Caroline
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Clayton is awesome!

have fun sugar
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:59 AM   #6
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I've personally avoided Clayton due to:
1. other ladies telling me that hotels really watch for this and the police force does as well. 2. I also talked to a criminal lawyer and he told me to avoid Clayton.

Is this incorrect information?
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:52 AM   #7
LeLana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18356
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate the airport, most of the providers are in that area so you may get some looks when you check in. There are few nice hotels but more motels than anything. tI really like Clayton and I've never had any problems but then again I'm very selective as well. FYI (There is a police station and jail located in Clayton.) I found that if they really want to see you they'll drive wherever you are. Forest Park and U City are nice. Be safe and happy hobbying.
LeLana is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeLana View Post
I hate the airport, most of the providers are in that area so you may get some looks when you check in. There are few nice hotels but more motels than anything. tI really like Clayton and I've never had any problems but then again I'm very selective as well. FYI (There is a police station and jail located in Clayton.) I found that if they really want to see you they'll drive wherever you are. Forest Park and U City are nice. Be safe and happy hobbying.
ditto

I have never had a problem in Clayton..........but as long as you screen good and stay smart,you will do fine
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #9
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Couple downtown up scale hotels are good also. Just have to screen well as mentioned and be very discrete in mannerism at the hotel. Business attire and professional looking. ( sorry.. Not your profession). If the client really wants to see you they will allow a though background screening.
Bigstk01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #10
Ashley-Nicole of St Louis
Account Disabled

User ID: 28260
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy View Post
I've personally avoided Clayton due to:
1. other ladies telling me that hotels really watch for this and the police force does as well. 2. I also talked to a criminal lawyer and he told me to avoid Clayton.

Is this incorrect information?

Clayton is certainly not as bad as Maryland Heights, but be very discrete and blend in with where ever you are going. The hotels are nosey, and most require key cards to get up the elevator. I've heard stories that a lot of the security guards are off duty police officers. It is very near to the county jail LOL. I would never set up an incall there, but if you need tips on how to sneak in to specific hotels undetected, LADIES are welcome to pm me. We are in an election year, so everyone please know who you are seeing ahead of time.

To the OP, I will apologize ahead of time for the hotels in St. Louis. There is really only 2-3 locations I would call true 4 stars, but with that being said most of the 3 stars do have upgraded suites.
Ashley-Nicole of St Louis is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #11
TheDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Chest field is nice. You can usually get a nice 3 or 4 star hotel by bidding on Priceline. Kind of far out unless you have a car.
TheDoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women