Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-13-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
*** Sexy Ashden ***
Account Disabled

User ID: 39975
Default STDs AND HIV WARNING!!!!!!!

Some people know me some of you dont but everyone needs to read this!!!! I have never written a thread so for me this is a must because i dont want my life in danger over some bullshit because ladies dont know the word NO when it comes to bareback, or even men for that matter!!!!!

1. theres a girl that used to be on here
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
By the way she is no longer on here!!!!!
2. i get this text (once again the name was not provided to me it was a warning text) that a clients friend had come up with a STD!!!!! once again get tested. I do not know the exact location of this incident!!!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!! IS 100$ FOR BAREBACK SERIOUSLY THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT YOURE WILLING TO RISK MY LIFE, YOUR LIFE AND

So as i provider i will say this..... i love providing and i love seeing hobbiest, but something needs to change!!!!! SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT COOL AND IS REALLY SCARY!!!!!! I dont care if this is rude or not......IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING GET THE F*** OFF THE WEBSITES AND STOP RISKING EVERYBODY LIFE FOR SOME PETTY CHANGE!!!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:26 AM   #2
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

If you know this to be 100%true and she is intentionally doing bareback while infected, you should call the DA's office on her, point out her recent ads, and tell how you know she has HIV.

Is this her?

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...40-19/11321289
Old 12-13-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
*** Sexy Ashden ***
Account Disabled

shes not on here anymore i found this out from a provider friend and yes thats her!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the heads up and sharing how you know.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:37 AM   #5
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Cpi,
Apparently calling the DA's office doesn't get much in the way of results, unfortunately. You might recall the recent pictures of an ECCIE provider's HIV meds...well it is my understanding that more than one provider has gone to the authorities with this information, and she put up a new showcase about a week ago. Go figure.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #6
*** Sexy Ashden ***
Account Disabled

im friends with the provider this bitch was livin with and she had googled her number and found her on the international HIV website with her real name (which i dont know) and she ended up leaving abruptly if that makes sense
Old 12-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #7
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

while I understand us guys wanting bbfs, I dont understand the thinking behind it. Especially with the dangers of HIV or STD. Just wondering how it could be explained to the SO and the kids.Not only have you ruined your life, but the lives of those involved with you. While I would love to have bbfs, I dont feel like playing russian roulette either. And before some of you guys start with the statistics, it only has to happen once. Just one time.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #8
*** Sexy Ashden ***
Account Disabled

in my opinion its f***ed up theres no reason why a female should provide if she has something!!!!!! it risks everybodys life!!!!!!! it doesnt matter if shes the worlds hottest female its uncalled for!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #9
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

sexy ashden

You are posting a lot of speculation about another person. This needs to stop. See your first post to read Forum Guideline #16.

I understand that you intent is to help. Do you have her test results? Would you like someone making the same posts without proof about you?

Torito
Old 12-13-2010, 11:11 AM   #10
*** Sexy Ashden ***
Account Disabled

im not trying to be vendictive at all thats not my intent, but in my opinion i think everybody should know!!!!! especially when it endangers peoples lives. HIV isnt a joke!!!!! do i mind if people would post that about me......... go ahead!!!!!! i have nothing to hide but i know im clean and ill post a copy of my std record on here to prove but i think that endangering peoples lives like that is not cool.... if you feel that you want to take this thread off i will not be offended by any means!!!!! no hard feelings but it really worries me and i KNOW that other people are worried to
Old 12-13-2010, 11:56 AM   #11
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Sexy Ashden *** View Post
... in my opinion i think everybody should know!!!!! especially when it endangers peoples lives. HIV isnt a joke!!!!!...
I've often wished there were a way we could all be 100% confident of everyone else's status. Probably everyone does. Some type of public, accountable forum would be a wonderful addition to the hobby. I don't think anyone doubts your intentions. No one thinks HIV is a joke and yes, probably everyone should know.

Unfortunately, public forums, like public theaters, have to have rules that prevent one person from yelling fire and thus endangering the lives of so many others. While you think you are protecting lives, it could actually have just the opposite effect. This cannot be a place to speculate about the health of other people.

The moderators may add to this (or tell me I'm off base!) but please continue to participate around here. We need more ladies and gentlemen alike who are motivated by their concern for others.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:04 PM   #12
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

And shouldn't this be in the alerts area?
Old 12-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #13
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by argus256 View Post
And shouldn't this be in the alerts area?
If it were truly an alert with proof, it certainly would.

I understand the desire to protect ourselves as well as each other. The problem with posting speculation is that no one knows if it is so or not. We had at least one incident some time back where erroneous STD info was posted about a provider. She was not infected, but the BS on the board destroyed her reputation and business. She had to leave Dallas or starve to death.

This is what I was referring to earlier when I asked Ashden it she would like someone to post such unverified claims about her. True or not, reputation and business is gone when that is done. Gossip and so & so said, is just not enough to justify that kind of post.

Torito
Old 12-13-2010, 12:49 PM   #14
*** Sexy Ashden ***
Account Disabled

my intent was not to yell "fire"!!!!!!! its a concern that people know that havent addressed it and considering the fact i see many people in that area it worries me!!!!! if men and women are irrisponsible like that then they dont need to be on here. i have fun providing and anybody that has seen me or knows me knows i enjoy it very much!!!!! and i dont i dont want my life endangered because of peoples, ignorance, and stupidity, but i think this needs to be addressed and im not trying to sound rude with this, but opinions are like assholes.....everyone has one and some of them stink, but its a matter of dealing and handling them in a proper way (which i feel i did) by notifying everyone. if this thread is offensive to ANYONE..... i am sorry but i did what i feel was the best option knowing i cant stop any of this. would i if i could....YES..... but im one person that has no control over other peoples actions!!!!!!! and with that im sorry if i created problems, not my intentions at all!!!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #15
*** Sexy Ashden ***
Account Disabled

i understand that and your right probably should have let her name out of it but if you were the 0one who saw her and she did have it what would you do? so to the mods, sorry for putting her out there like that i really am, if she was here at this point in time no i wouldnt have posted her name but she is no longer on here just wanted everyone to get checked that had seen her
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women