Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2023, 05:59 PM   #1
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Michiko then Pine

Went to Michiko per many reviews. Went in and took me to a room. When she walked in, I was like WTF. Told her I got an emergency and left. Did giver her $20.
Called around and not able to get an appt. Decided to go to this K restaurant and saw a new massage place. Went in and it was like night and day compared to Michiko as far as cleanness and lady looks. It is call Pine (Plus?). It is walking distance from Michiko.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 07:21 PM   #2
Silverman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

But what are the services?
Silverman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 08:38 PM   #3
marvel21
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
Went to Michiko per many reviews. Went in and took me to a room. When she walked in, I was like WTF. Told her I got an emergency and left. Did giver her $20.
Called around and not able to get an appt. Decided to go to this K restaurant and saw a new massage place. Went in and it was like night and day compared to Michiko as far as cleanness and lady looks. It is call Pine (Plus?). It is walking distance from Michiko.

No name(s). Do you not know how to look up an address on a map with the internet?
No actual info conveyed in your rant.
marvel21 is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 08:45 PM   #4
zmw98
Registered Member

What is the women"s name that came to the room? Is she one of the reviewed one (Chanel, Bunny,Angel, Shasha)?
zmw98 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 09:02 PM   #5
AsianP
Account Disabled

Didn’t get the name. They did try to hook me with 2nd lady but still below my standard. So either you believe me or some reviews here by real guys or promoters with low standards.

Restaurant I was going to go was Doma that sells Korean soup. Don’t want to post address for safety.
Old 05-29-2023, 09:27 PM   #6
Silverman
Lifetime Premium Access

Without any real information about what the problem was, this just seems like a continuation of the on going fued between you guys.
Old 05-29-2023, 09:59 PM   #7
ihump@amps
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Pine is much better all around IMO
ihump@amps is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 10:15 PM   #8
AsianP
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverman View Post
Without any real information about what the problem was, this just seems like a continuation of the on going fued between you guys.
Ok Silver.

Thing is that I didn’t have chance to ask the name, I didn’t want to know the name, I didn’t care to know the name…
Even if I know the name, I wouldn’t reveal it here… just out of respect to that individual.
Old 05-30-2023, 05:53 AM   #9
urzatron
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

congrats on the worthless post bump
urzatron is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 08:45 AM   #10
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

AsianP you should have asked for one of the ladies by name that Chung Tran has reviewed. I found his reviews of Michiko to be very accurate.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 09:58 AM   #11
AsianP
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
AsianP you should have asked for one of the ladies by name that Chung Tran has reviewed. I found his reviews of Michiko to be very accurate.
Which reviews? Which handles? Did you find accurate?
How many old girls do they have? Saw two of them so unless they have 5 or more girls, my chance of seen his girl is pretty good.

By the way, from messages I am getting, so far you’re the first one find reviews VERY accurate. Now why don’t you go see Michiko girls as a support.

All I stated was 2 girls don’t meet my HIGH standards and promoters go wham.
Old 05-30-2023, 02:20 PM   #12
Silverman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
Ok Silver.

Thing is that I didn’t have chance to ask the name, I didn’t want to know the name, I didn’t care to know the name…
Even if I know the name, I wouldn’t reveal it here… just out of respect to that individual.
Too old? Too Ugly? Knuckles (or tits) dragging the floor? Trash everyone? I've no idea what your standards are. Can you at least discribe what you saw and what turned you off? With only 4 reviews total (at least under this handle) one of which is out of state and the others from studios with very brief physical descriptions, we have no relative information.

I was about to go there last night when I saw this thread and it gave me pause. But so far, I see good reviews from several users that have lots of reviews, at least one of which I've seen on this board for many years reviewing many different places, be it AMPs, Strip Clubs, Indies and more, then yours with very little information and little history of other reviews, but with lots of drama stirred up about other reviewers on pretty much every thread that they post on.

As far as high standards, If you can't handle the AMP girls, stick to the studios. The AMP scene is not nearly as hot as it was 10 to 15 years ago. (oh, Maya @ Emerald Spa....where art thou?)
Old 05-30-2023, 02:41 PM   #13
Hogleg69
Lifetime Premium Access

Personally I would tell you by all means go check it out. I think you know the rate.
Hogleg69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 02:47 PM   #14
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverman View Post
Too old? Too Ugly? Knuckles (or tits) dragging the floor? Trash everyone? I've no idea what your standards are. Can you at least discribe what you saw and what turned you off? With only 4 reviews total (at least under this handle) one of which is out of state and the others from studios with very brief physical descriptions, we have no relative information.

I was about to go there last night when I saw this thread and it gave me pause. But so far, I see good reviews from several users that have lots of reviews, at least one of which I've seen on this board for many years reviewing many different places, be it AMPs, Strip Clubs, Indies and more, then yours with very little information and little history of other reviews, but with lots of drama stirred up about other reviewers on pretty much every thread that they post on.

As far as high standards, If you can't handle the AMP girls, stick to the studios. The AMP scene is not nearly as hot as it was 10 to 15 years ago. (oh, Maya @ Emerald Spa....where art thou?)
See one of the girls that have been reviewed in the last 10 days and you'll be happy. OP doesn't know her name or what she looked like because he most likely didn't step foot through the back door at Michiko.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 03:04 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
See one of the girls that have been reviewed in the last 10 days and you'll be happy. OP doesn't know her name or what she looked like because he most likely didn't step foot through the back door at Michiko.
He absolutely didn't step into Michiko. He just made up this tale, like so many others. Remember the time he claimed he caught Covid, and was hospitalized on Thanksgiving? He made up a story that he had been at Asian Stars days before. He is angry at the whole Dallas AMP and Studio scene.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women