Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Racist Trump and the fallen military.

Ho hmmmm. Another day, another display of compassion and support by Twitler.

Had he been re-elected in 2020, we might have been headed to a military coup.

Thankfully he was not. What a Horrible fucking scumbag.

I know you admire a leader who “speaks his mind.” But even when that mind is full of hateful shit?

https://apple.news/ALFsbZtovRRa63gQgslJgPQ

Trump Was Enraged by Funeral Cost for 'F-king Mexican' U.S. Soldier: Report
The former president also said he needed “the kind of generals that Hitler had,” The Atlantic reports

OCTOBER 22 AT 1:10 PM

Donald Trump has a long history of disrespect for deceased members of the military and immigrants. Nowhere did his disdain for the two groups meld more intensely than after the murder of U.S. Army soldier Vanessa Guillén, whom the former president called a "fucking Mexican" when informed about the cost of her funeral, according to a bombshell report from The Atlantic on Tuesday.

Guillén was 20 years old when she was murdered in 2020 by a fellow soldier in Fort Hood, Texas. The high-profile case triggered a slew of investigations into allegations of sexual harassment and the mistreatment of enlisted women at the Army base. Guillén was the daughter of Mexican immigrants, but was born in Houston and thus an American citizen. Her parents were invited to the White House for a televised meeting with Trump, who promised that he would help "financially" with the funeral. Given the attention surrounding her murder, a public memorial service was held for Guillén, followed by a smaller burial attended by members of Houston's city government.

But while Trump appeared magnanimous in public, what unfolded behind the scenes was a different story. According to contemporaneous notes and interviews obtained by The Atlantic, on Dec. 4, 2020, Trump asked members of his staff if he had been billed for the funeral. "What did it cost?" he asked.
When informed that the total costs amounted to $60,000, Trump was incensed. "It doesn't cost 60,000 bucks to bury a fucking Mexican!" he reportedly told his then Chief of Staff Mark Meadows. "Don't pay it!"

Trump reportedly complained later in the day that these "fucking people" are "trying to rip me off."

A spokesperson for the former president denied the exchange, calling the story an "outrageous lie from The Atlantic two weeks before the election." An attorney for Guillén's family told The Atlantic that while a bill was sent to the White House, no reimbursement was ever received. Portions of the burial costs were instead covered by donations and the Army.

It's by no means the first time the former president disparaged a member of the military in a moment of rage, but more terrifying is Trump's apparent belief that the armed forces owe him blind, unquestioning loyalty.

Just recently, the former president said the military should be used against American citizens who oppose him, whom he described as "the enemy within." In 2022, former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly wrote in his memoir that Trump openly fantasized about having generals who were as loyal to him as "the German generals in World War II."

When Kelly attempted to remind Trump that the Nazi dictator's highest-ranking officials "tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off," Trump responded that "no, no, no, they were totally loyal to him."

Kelly went into more detail about the exchange for The Atlantic on Tuesday, adding that he had asked Trump if he meant Otto Von Bismarck's generals or the Franco-Prussian war.

"I said, 'Do you mean the kaiser's generals? Surely you can't mean Hitler's generals? And he said, 'Yeah, yeah, Hitler's generals.' I explained to him that Rommel had to commit suicide after taking part in a plot against Hitler," Kelly recalled.

Trump was apparently not familiar with Erwin Rommel and the failed 1944 plot to assassinate the genocidal dictator who Trump seemingly envied.

"I need the kind of generals that Hitler had," Trump had said, according to the recollections of two people who spoke to The Atlantic. "People who were totally loyal to him, that follow orders."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:20 AM   #2
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

When they built the Mt. Rushmore of journalistic integrity and credibility, the Atlantic is there along with MSNBC, CNN, and ABC.

If the Atlantic puts out anything about Trump, I totally disregard it, just like you guys disregard Fox. Try again with better sources. If it's true, it's out there because other more credible sources would've picked up on the story.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:06 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
When they built the Mt. Rushmore of journalistic integrity and credibility, the Atlantic is there along with MSNBC, CNN, and ABC.

If the Atlantic puts out anything about Trump, I totally disregard it, just like you guys disregard Fox. Try again with better sources. If it's true, it's out there because other more credible sources would've picked up on the story.
So you DENY that racist piece of mierda said that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Old Yesterday, 10:12 AM   #4
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

More unsubstantiated nonsense. The grasping at straws continues.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Prove it wrong,
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM   #6
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

I don’t have to, that’s not how it works. The accuser has to prove it right.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I don’t have to, that’s not how it works. The accuser has to prove it right.
You don't get it.

The story substantiates the claim.

You claim it's not.

That's not how it works. Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it's not so. Especially when it's substantiated.

Fox has called it a lie.

Guillen's sister in a "prepared statement," said - "I am beyond grateful for all the support President Donald Trump showed our family during a trying time," the statement said. "I witnessed firsthand how President Trump honors our nation's heroes' service. We are grateful for everything he has done and continues to do to support our troops." I wonder who prepared that statement. Trump is FAMOUS for the way he honors and supports American troops, especially those who make the ultimate sacrifice.

Yet the responses from Mark Meadows leave the door wide open to additional scrutiny.

Of course, if you get your news from Elon Musk's X, then you're not going to believe anything negative about the Trimpanzee anyway.

You KNOW he said it because that type of racist shit is something he says.

Same with the Hitler quotes you all seemed to ignore in the OP.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM   #8
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

This sounds exactly like something that Trump would say and do.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM   #9
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Yeah. Kelly was so incensed that he forgot about it for 5 years, then suddenly remembered 2 weeks before an election. Sounds totally legit.
Old Yesterday, 11:44 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

More excuses and apologies.

How is this not consistent with what we know about this guy?

I believe it's true. The Trump campaign (and the MAGA <fill in the blank>) are hysterically flooding social media with denials.

More legitimacy.
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM   #11
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Once one starts calling others Nazis, Fascist, Hitler
Blah blah blah….

It means they’ve lost.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #12
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... So, the dead girl's own family disputes the story??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

In a prepared statement.
Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

once again The Atlantic hides their fiction hit piece behind "unnamed sources" and Kelly's "knowledge of Military history" is shakier than a skidrow bum who needs a shot. BIGLY
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM   #15
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
once again The Atlantic hides their fiction hit piece behind "unnamed sources" and Kelly's "knowledge of Military history" is shakier than a skidrow bum who needs a shot. BIGLY
I don’t know your background but I would bet that General John Kelly has more education about military history than you do.

He’s a highly qualified individual who has worked in the military and public service for most of his life.

He has degrees from multiple institutions.
University of Massachusetts Boston (BA)
Georgetown University (MA)
National Defense University (MS)

If he says that Trump has fascist tendencies I would tend to believe that he knows what he is talking about. If you are going to compare him to a skidrow bum be prepared to back up your claims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kelly
txdot-guy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women