Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2015, 07:23 AM   #1
Miss envy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 204928
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default References and Reference checks

I really felt the need to post this up since lately I have had clients using me as a reference..Please make sure when doing your ref checks that it is recent. I've had a few providers asking me about a few clients I had seen only once about a year ago like I told her I will not give positive reference for anyone who isn't recent...I. don't feel comfortable giving an ok for someone I'd seen a long time ago, I would feel really bad if something went wrong during a session, just cause I okay`d him..I'm sorry but my references do expire so PLEASE ask for recent references..

xoxoxo
Miss envy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 08:50 AM   #2
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 80229
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand that when comes to your clients
foxyred73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:31 AM   #3
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss envy View Post
... I don't feel comfortable giving an ok for someone I'd seen a long time ago, I would feel really bad if something went wrong during a session, just cause I okay`d him ...
Do providers actually ask other providers for "ok's" to see a hobbyist? Or do they solicit a reference (with the implied understanding that past performance by hobbyist may not be predictive of future performance by hobbyist — i.e., he might have behaved for 1st provider but might not for 2nd provider)?

If the latter is true, why would you refuse to say something like the following: "Yes, I saw HobbyfellowA last July for one hour with no problems that I recall"?

It seems to me that any lady should be able to decide for herself just how current she wants her references to be, just like the rest of how she runs her business.

Or are you just miffed that some guy who only saw you once wants a reference?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:05 AM   #4
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with you miss envy..i dont accept references that old. However if i do get asked if i would see someone again and it was quite a while ago i make sure i let the provider know. I find it odd if im being used as a reference and reviews-board activity show hes seen many other s since. On the other hand i hva lot of hobbyists that use me as a reference because i am very promt with my response. Jus my 2cents
CashmereLove is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:07 AM   #5
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ohh and iss envy im pretty sure i kno whos trying to use u as a reference,he jus tried that with me. But a quick search pulled up alerts so i felt no need to even contact you. Hopefully the other providers are as diligent,its their safety
Old 07-21-2015, 10:40 AM   #6
Jislander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
I find ot odd if im being used as a reference and reviews-board activity show hes seen many other s since. On the other hand i hva lot of hobbyists that use me as a reference because i am very promt with my response.
I find that tends to be the issue. After setting up various appts there are those that are better as using as references.

Quote:
I'm sorry but my references do expire so PLEASE ask for recent references..
A year seems pretty generous and figured it was the status quo, after all things change and I don't expect to keep providers on the hook vouching for only one appt a year later.
Jislander is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:22 AM   #7
John Landecker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I find that p411 takes care of this very well. But not all providers are on that system.
John Landecker is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:38 AM   #8
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Landecker View Post
I find that p411 takes care of this very well. But not all providers are on that system.
P411 is definately the quickest,easiest and most accurate
Old 07-21-2015, 12:33 PM   #9
Jislander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Well after the Ashley Madison incident is P411 still a smart idea. All they want is my name, credit card info, place of employment/phone number, and personal phone number. I know they say they destroy the info, but nothing on the internet is ever fully destroyed.
Jislander is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:01 PM   #10
Miss envy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
Ohh and iss envy im pretty sure i kno whos trying to use u as a reference,he jus tried that with me. But a quick search pulled up alerts so i felt no need to even contact you. Hopefully the other providers are as diligent,its their safety
yeah I'm sure it is the same guy,
Old 07-21-2015, 01:22 PM   #11
Miss envy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Do providers actually ask other providers for "ok's" to see a hobbyist? Or do they solicit a reference (with the implied understanding that past performance by hobbyist may not be predictive of future performance by hobbyist — i.e., he might have behaved for 1st provider but might not for 2nd provider)?

If the latter is true, why would you refuse to say something like the following: "Yes, I saw HobbyfellowA last July for one hour with no problems that I recall"?

It seems to me that any lady should be able to decide for herself just how current she wants her references to be, just like the rest of how she runs her business.

Or are you just miffed that some guy who only saw you once wants a reference?
no there not asking if it's okay to see the client, there asking for references and yes it's there decision to see said client, what I tell the lady is that I've seen him, he was great with me but it's been more than (days/weeks) since I've seen him..

and no I do not get upset if a hobbyists only sees me one time then use me as reference, I'm grateful and I enjoy each and every visit I do get...
Old 07-21-2015, 02:21 PM   #12
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
and no I do not get upset if a hobbyists only sees me one time then use me as reference, I'm grateful and I enjoy each and every visit I do get...
+1 they always think we are so fukn catty
Old 07-21-2015, 04:26 PM   #13
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I'm used as a reference and it's been a while since I've seen the guy, I am completely honest. I've had one request recently where I haven't seen the guy in a year or more and I was honest with the provider.
I will not give info about my session most of the time. I only let the lady know that yes he was safe or if there was a problem, I will let her know he's see at her own risk.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 04:41 PM   #14
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Yes, I ask that all gents seeking M&G invites have current references.

Current to me is a session from within the past 90 days or so.

I ask the providers to tell me:

1) that the session happened within the past 90 days and that the hobbiest respected her rules and

2) the provider believes the hobbiest will respect the M&G rules.

Obviously providers want way more information than I need.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 06:44 AM   #15
John Landecker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jislander View Post
Well after the Ashley Madison incident is P411 still a smart idea. All they want is my name, credit card info, place of employment/phone number, and personal phone number. I know they say they destroy the info, but nothing on the internet is ever fully destroyed.

FYI...it was about 5 years ago when I got it....back then I had three p411 providers vouch for me. Sent them cash. I bet they have a similiar deal going if you just look for it.
John Landecker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women