Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35942
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
Buxom Blonde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188805
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What the what?!?

Soooooo...
The phone has been blowing up for weeks... ESPECIALLY since it was mentioned that Kayci Wright & I are playing together again...
However, we get here and everyone has gone ghost. Is something going on that we're not aware of?!?

Sure hate to waste these cute lil matching outfits we got for this trip!
Sure hate looking silly cause I've bragged on you shreveport fellas!
Buxom Blonde is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 07:10 AM   #2
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buxom Blonde View Post
However, we get here and everyone has gone ghost. Is something going on that we're not aware of?!?
It's the norm there.

The Shreveport/Bossier City
section should be removed
from Eccie
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 07:24 AM   #3
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

User ID: 282142
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey now, it really isn't that bad here . We have done alot to curb that kind of thing here and we are proud the changes

Some guys will always be jerks lol, but there are a LOT of great guys here and we are quite happy with their support and patronage.

I'm sorry your visit may not have gone well, I know the feeling of a less than profitable trip. We all do. Hope your next one is better

Majic
MsMajicMouth is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:49 PM   #4
LehaLea
Cutie With A Booty

User ID: 324944
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth View Post
Hey now, it really isn't that bad here . We have done alot to curb that kind of thing here and we are proud the changes

Some guys will always be jerks lol, but there are a LOT of great guys here and we are quite happy with their support and patronage.

I'm sorry your visit may not have gone well, I know the feeling of a less than profitable trip. We all do. Hope your next one is better

Majic
I agree with you and we have become a team and currently trying to make it stronger and I have plenty of locals that I'm happy there happy too yes it gets slow but majority time it makes up for it's loss when it does rain again
LehaLea is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 11:10 AM   #5
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I use to visit here once a month for a long time. Not one client came from here. They all came from P411. That is your best bet.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 03:16 PM   #6
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375

Things are getting better in our area as we have some nice ladies coming to our town and those that give great service for a reasonable price do well. Those that limit the menu and up the price don't seem to do as well. I cannot speak for others but we now have exceptional local providers that are 100% GFE and provide over the top service for a reasonable price and that is what the travel ladies have to compete with.
Yes I guess they spoiled us but in a good way.
I have seen a couple of travelers in the last month or so that we also on top of their game and affordable but some just do not get it.
If I were a provider I would do my homework before traveling and be sure my service was compatible with our market and pricing was in line with what you are competing against.
Please do not be offended by my comments but I was a sales manager for many years and do understand price and demand markets. Just food for thought as I hope all providers can do really well as it is a tough job and it takes a tough lady to put up with the clients.
Just my two cents and that is worth nothing.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 06:21 PM   #7
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yes we are spoiled for sure I've been in p411 for 7 years & it has definitely getting a little harder for me to make the drive over for a lot of the Providers that are there now.But well said HD.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:45 PM   #8
Buxom Blonde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188805
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yes, I've enjoyed my stays in the city. The fellas & local providers have been nothing but great.
Just hated to bring Kayci after bragging and it get so quiet. Was just timing... ha. That's what I get for running off at the mouth..
But, I Certainly didn't mean to sound irritated or less than appreciative of the la fellas!
Buxom Blonde is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:10 PM   #9
Himeros Desire God
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
Things are getting better in our area as we have some nice ladies coming to our town and those that give great service for a reasonable price do well. Those that limit the menu and up the price don't seem to do as well. I cannot speak for others but we now have exceptional local providers that are 100% GFE and provide over the top service for a reasonable price and that is what the travel ladies have to compete with.
Yes I guess they spoiled us but in a good way.
I have seen a couple of travelers in the last month or so that we also on top of their game and affordable but some just do not get it.
If I were a provider I would do my homework before traveling and be sure my service was compatible with our market and pricing was in line with what you are competing against.
Please do not be offended by my comments but I was a sales manager for many years and do understand price and demand markets. Just food for thought as I hope all providers can do really well as it is a tough job and it takes a tough lady to put up with the clients.
Just my two cents and that is worth nothing.
I will see your 2¢ and raise you 2¢. That's equals 4¢ and that is my 2¢ worth.
Fuck now I'm broke again. Shit fucks...
Himeros Desire God is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:18 PM   #10
Himeros Desire God
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth View Post

Majic
Certain members of the Quad Squad have me spoiled. MMM and KIKI.
With that being said
Ladies you better be 1,000,000% GFE/PSE to the max to get some love out of me. Whitney you are part of that 1,000,000%. Girl's y'all have game. Much love...
Himeros Desire God is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #11
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So when ladies ask about Shreveport. I will be sure to tell them, no need. Move on to the next town. Your local ladies got it covered. And I could direct them to this thread, so they read it for themselves, how they are not wanted.....

Whew, didn't know Shreveport Had it so good...that traveling ladies can skip right over it...

Goodnight
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 05:27 AM   #12
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

User ID: 282142
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
So when ladies ask about Shreveport. I will be sure to tell them, no need. Move on to the next town. Your local ladies got it covered. And I could direct them to this thread, so they read it for themselves, how they are not wanted.....

Whew, didn't know Shreveport Had it so good...that traveling ladies can skip right over it...

Goodnight
I don't think they meant we don't want visitors, we LOVE having travelling ladies stop in....I think what they mean is they want QUALITY ladies, like they've become accustomed to .
MsMajicMouth is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:55 AM   #13
codyrocks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 29

I don't think you should speak for all the men on this is board. Although I'm "new" to this board, I am a veteran on several other boards in the Midwest. As soon as I joined this board (because of my new location), I received at least 10 PM's that there were all basically the same.

1. We wish more providers stopped in Shreveport
2. You'll be disappointed at the amount of choices in this destination city.

Competition is a good thing. Everybody ups their game, including the "John's"

-- Take no offense...just my opinion
codyrocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:09 AM   #14
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375

MMM +1 I can assure you she knows what she is talking about. Shreveport is again a good town and we do try to support traveling ladies that are on top of their game and have a reasonable price menu.
I am getting up in years and can not always go like I used to but I try to help local as much as I can and do see several traveling ladies.
Welcome to Shreveport the land of opportunity.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:35 AM   #15
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

There are a lot of hobbyist in this town that spend a lot of money. Most of them are lurkers who don't want to put up with drama bullshit. If you are not getting the appointment request or you hear crickets when you come to town you may want to look within yourself to see what you could do better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
I use to visit here once a month for a long time. Not one client came from here. They all came from P411. That is your best bet.
Excellent advice.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women