Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #1
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Way to go Senators Cornyn and Cruz........

I agree with both Senators Cornyn and Cruz that the residents of West, Texas are deserving of federal aid following the explosion. Kudos to them both!

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't they both vote against federal aid for the residents of the NE affected by Hurricane Sandy?

Hmmmmmm!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I agree with both Senators Cornyn and Cruz that the residents of West, Texas are deserving of federal aid following the explosion. Kudos to them both!

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't they both vote against federal aid for the residents of the NE affected by Hurricane Sandy?

Hmmmmmm!
Cruz is an idiot and Cornyn is a chicken shit scared of the Tea tards!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What don't you get?

All politics is local. When it's MY CONSTITUANTS' local I want them to get Federal $$$$. When it's someone else's local that's pork.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Okay, a few forgotten items;

There were two aid bills that were voted on. One for $9 billion and another for $51 billion.
The GOP senators wanted offsets to vote "yes" on the bills. Offsets are not a "NO".
Cuomo and Christie could not decide how much money was needed, Cuomo said $41.9 billion and the bills were for $60 billion. What was the extra $18.1 billion dollars for? You think maybe some senators were asking that question.
The congress was a lame duck congress. Starting in January it was a new congress.

I disagree with bailing everyone out on the public dime but I don't see the Senate or the House stopping it from happening. What I did see were some questions that Harry Reid didn't want to answer.

You forgot that.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

what I do see is the American rightwing handing out taxpayer $$ like it was popcorn at a ball game to help the poor Iraqui's get rid of Saddam without so much as a whimper, and turning their backs on fellow americans who just lost their homes, businesses and family to a natural disaster. These same sob's proudly stand under, and wave the American flag chanting God Bless America...

fuckem.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
what I do see is the American rightwing handing out taxpayer $$ like it was popcorn at a ball game to help the poor Iraqui's get rid of Saddam without so much as a whimper, and turning their backs on fellow americans who just lost their homes, businesses and family to a natural disaster. These same sob's proudly stand under, and wave the American flag chanting God Bless America...

fuckem.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

AGAIN...........

Quote:

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:07 AM   #8
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Hmmmmmm!
Quote:
“Hurricane Sandy inflicted devastating damage on the East Coast, and Congress appropriately responded with hurricane relief,” Cruz said in a statement earlier this year.
Quote:
“Unfortunately, cynical politicians in Washington could not resist loading up this relief bill with billions in new spending utterly unrelated to Sandy.”

“This bill is symptomatic of a larger problem in Washington – an addiction to spending money we do not have. The United States Senate should not be in the business of exploiting victims of natural disasters to fund pork projects that further expand our debt.”
Lets have a smidgen of intellectual honesty, in spite of your hatred of Sen Cruz. How much pork is going to be loaded into the upcoming West relief bill?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:22 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A billion here, a billion there. Soon, you're talking about some real money.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:22 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have the greatest sorrow for the damage loss of life and injuries in West ,but who let them build all that shit around a bomb?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:46 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Lets have a smidgen of intellectual honesty, in spite of your hatred of Sen Cruz. How much pork is going to be loaded into the upcoming West relief bill?
Let's indeed do, Cruz does not believe the Feds job is to handle these things. He is a typical politician
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:27 PM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Will you be making inquiries regarding intellectual honesty in Whirlybird and JD's next round of idiotic postings?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

No he is on their side...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #14
timpage
Account Disabled

Chica, you seem like a relatively reasonable person. Do you really think that Ted Cruz is a person with the country's best interests in mind? Setting aside my polar opposite politics.....he strikes me as a power-hungry megalomaniac.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #15
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Well he's one of yours over there, I never even heard of the guy until his name kept cropping up here during the election.

I do think he has the best interests of the country in mind and has good intentions. His real problem is the fact that he went in with guns blazing, pissing off most of the old guard on both sides of the aisle. Whether that is a good or bad thing...well that's why we have elections.

I tend to agree he probably has the big head right now, being the new guy suddenly with a lot of notoriety and a little bit of power. I also think he will fall in line once the leadership and lobbyists get done with him, as they all do. Shit, name one Senator or Congresscritter that doesn't have some power-hungry blood running through them.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women