Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2024, 04:51 AM   #1
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default The ABC iInterview Has Come and Gone:

The ABC interview is over. . . .all 22 minutes of it.

I thouht Stephanopoulos asked the hard questions. Well he had to to keep any credibility as a journalist.

But it seemed to me that he also had gotten the left's memo that President Biden's time is up. If Sean Hannity or Bret Baer done the same interview, the left would have excoriated them.

But President Biden pushed back and insisted that h will run and win.

The next few days and/or weeks will be interesting.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 04:56 AM   #2
ICU 812
BANNED

President Lyndon Johnson announcing that he will not run for a second term:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJeLoMCF6Jo
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 07:27 AM   #3
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
The ABC interview is over. . . .all 22 minutes of it.

I thouht Stephanopoulos asked the hard questions. Well he had to to keep any credibility as a journalist.

But it seemed to me that he also had gotten the left's memo that President Biden's time is up. If Sean Hannity or Bret Baer done the same interview, the left would have excoriated them.

But President Biden pushed back and insisted that h will run and win.

The next few days and/or weeks will be interesting.
Biden was better than he was during last weeks debate. I would like for him to step aside if his poll numbers don't improve head to head against Trump.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 08:04 AM   #4
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

.Bottom line is he needs to take a cognitive test. Anything less will prove nothing. His refusal basically says he would fail..
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 08:22 AM   #5
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
.Bottom line is he needs to take a cognitive test. Anything less will prove nothing. His refusal basically says he would fail..
Either that or debate Trump one more time.
Old 07-06-2024, 09:26 AM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
If he stays in,or is not forced out, I doubt his “Handlers” will let him debate Trump again.

There is simply too much to loose.

Do keep in mind, he is going down hill as the World watches.. Heck, if he debates again, it could be worse. A lot worse.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 09:34 AM   #7
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The sad part is that the smart people saw the early stages of Dementia during the Democrat Primary debate in 2020. This was pointed out, but the lie told at that time was something about stuttering that Biden had overcome.

The basement campaign of Biden during Covid made it easy to coverup any problems.

Since he has taken the oath of office, they have kept Biden off of any unscripted appearances to further hide the decline.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 09:50 AM   #8
Salty Again
Valued Poster

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 10:27 AM   #9
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
President Lyndon Johnson announcing that he will not run for a second term:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJeLoMCF6Jo
This is the most interesting election cycle since 1968.

In 68 the incumbent LBJ decided not to seek reelection. MLK and the leading nominee RFK was assassinated. George McGoverns VP dropped out and was replaced by Shriver.

Grover Cleveland was the first and only President to serve non consecutive terms.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 02:30 PM   #10
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
If he stays in,or is not forced out, I doubt his “Handlers” will let him debate Trump again.

There is simply too much to loose.

Do keep in mind, he is going down hill as the World watches.. Heck, if he debates again, it could be worse. A lot worse.
Since he doesn't want to take the cognitive test, he should debate Trump one more time. This would prove if the first debate was a one time thing, or Biden has some kind of condition.

If Biden were to do as bad on the second debate with Trump as he did on the first one, he would probably step down on his own.

Some people in the party want Biden gone now. A better second debate with Trump or passing a cognitive test would put people's mind at ease. The last thing the democrats want is a brokered convention. IF Biden stays at the top of ticket, he has to prove that the first debate with Trump was a fluke. Biden needs a lot more than the interview with ABC's George S.

The democratic base and never Trumpers will vote for Biden no matter what. Example (Joy Reid of MSNBC). To win the 4 battleground states that the democrat needs to get to 270 some independent voters are needed. The democrats will not win if just the party base votes for (Biden or Harris) or whoever is at the top of the ticket on election day.
Old 07-06-2024, 03:16 PM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep. Earlier in my career, I interviewed with a snooty consulting firm that required a cognitive test. I was a bit offended because they knew the universities where I graduated from, but I took it because it was part of their hiring process. I wasn't worried about passing the test to their standards, I just thought it was a waste of my time.

Anyway, my point is that was a fucking consulting job to prove that I was intellectually fit to successfully execute my job requirements. I obviously wasn't running for president like Biden. His refusal to take a cognitive test tells me all I need to know about his mental competency. That man is not fit to be POTUS, and the Dems should have taken care of this awkward bullshit a long time ago as soon as they realized it instead of hiding him as much as possible.

It's not like Pinocchio Trump is fit to be POTUS either so this comical Special Olympics race will continue.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 06:45 PM   #12
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Think they have one more lined up.

Quote:
The sad part is that the smart people saw the early stages of Dementia during the Democrat Primary debate in 2020. This was pointed out, but the lie told at that time was something about stuttering that Biden had overcome.

The basement campaign of Biden during Covid made it easy to coverup any problems.

Since he has taken the oath of office, they have kept Biden off of any unscripted appearances to further hide the decline.
The *REALLY* sad part is that the joey bad mouthers here don't see it happening to their boy.

Deesn't matter which of the two grabs the brass ring, we're going to get a person with grey matter running on empty.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 07:52 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yep. Earlier in my career, I interviewed with a snooty consulting firm that required a cognitive test. I was a bit offended because they knew the universities where I graduated from, but I took it because it was part of their hiring process. I wasn't worried about passing the test to their standards, I just thought it was a waste of my time.

Anyway, my point is that was a fucking consulting job to prove that I was intellectually fit to successfully execute my job requirements. I obviously wasn't running for president like Biden. His refusal to take a cognitive test tells me all I need to know about his mental competency. That man is not fit to be POTUS, and the Dems should have taken care of this awkward bullshit a long time ago as soon as they realized it instead of hiding him as much as possible.

It's not like Pinocchio Trump is fit to be POTUS either so this comical Special Olympics race will continue.
You were doing just fine until the last sentence.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 08:40 PM   #14
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
You were doing just fine until the last sentence.
I don't recall asking your old dinosaur Trump loving ass to grade my paper but maybe I just received my 1st "C" in my life from you. That is so hurtful.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 09:02 PM   #15
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of The Following . . .
Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc