Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2014, 12:05 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default 1 PM EST: Obama warns Putin, 2 PM EST: Putin invades Crimea

and Obama goes out for a beer with the boys. President Obama said that “the United States will stand with the international community in affirming that there will be costs for any military intervention in Ukraine.” President limp dick!

Just like Benghazi again. Obama talks about "reports" of troop movements while reporters are showing soldiers on the ground at the airports and ports. Talk about Baghdad Bob. Since he can't cancel our participation in the Olympics maybe he'll just cancel his visit later this year....that'll show em.

by the way, in 2008 someone warned that if Obama was elected Putin would likely invade the Ukraine and Obama would be hapless. Thanks for the warning Sarah Palin.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:58 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
1 PM EST: Obama warns Putin, 2 PM EST: Putin invades Crimea and Obama goes out for a beer with the boys.
Please provide the link to "..... and Obama goes out for a beer with the boys."

Quote:
President Obama said that “the United States will stand with the international community in affirming that there will be costs for any military intervention in Ukraine.” President limp dick!
In his rush to negative judgement, JD Idiot doesn't allow time for the facts to develop prior to casting dispersions.

I suspect it is probably better to give this a few days and/or weeks to see how the situation develops prior to JD putting on the Monday Morning Quarterback hat that never seems to fit properly.

I can't help but wonder if JD Idiot was as frustrated when GW spent the 5 1/2 years following 9/11 twiddling his thumbs while "Wanted, Dead or Alive" OBL, continued to run free.

Fortunately for us all, OBL now sleeps with the fishes! 'Nuff said!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:06 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

by the way, in 2008 someone warned that if Obama was elected Putin would likely invade the Ukraine and Obama would be hapless. Thanks for the warning Sarah Palin.
Sara Palin is JD's go to expert on a ll things Russian as she can see it from her backyard!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:11 AM   #4
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Since he can't cancel our participation in the Olympics maybe he'll just cancel his visit later this year....that'll show em.
the Olympics are already over JD.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:32 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Sara scored higher than JD on the Mensa test.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:52 AM   #6
Guest040616
Account Disabled

J.D. Idiot, crawl back into the rat infested hole, where you belong!

Fuk'n Weasel!
Old 03-01-2014, 06:58 AM   #7
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Double post
Old 03-01-2014, 07:00 AM   #8
hungryhippo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Putin just submitted a proposal to parliament to use military force in Ukraine .
hungryhippo is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:25 AM   #9
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Personally, I've always thought of the Ukraine as part of Russia. If Texas were trying to secede, which I wish it would, the government should let it go peacefully in the spirit of self determination. Our currency could be the Euro or the Shekel - I'm sure Israel wouldn't mind.
Anyway, those internal issues of Russia are not our business and although I wouldn't mind the minimum wage causing temporary economic decline in America to illustrate liberal stupidity, I do not want to risk war with the wounded Russian bear, who might conclude if they are going to die, we will also.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:42 AM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The problem in the Ukraine is that just as many people want a strong tie with Russia as want ties with Western Europe.

This is a tough nut to crack. President Obama should just say as little as possible, because his words have consequences, especially when there is very little you can do. Putin, who is always the 800 pound gorilla in that room, knows this, and sees the US as a big paper tiger who is war weary from too many battles over the past 20 years fighting other people's battles.

This is exactly the same types of territorial disputes that have made that region of the World a powder keg for hundreds of years. Life can get pretty cheap. For all of you Utopians out there, who think that things can't escalate and get out of hand quickly, remember, WW-1, the "war to end all wars", was started over a dispute not unlike what is happening over there right now.

We should sit back, keep our powder dry, and worry about Americans.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:55 AM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

954 am

JD is stll an idiot
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:26 AM   #12
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I wonder if the 80's are still calling Mitt and asking for their foreign policy back?
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:47 AM   #13
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The problem in the Ukraine is that just as many people want a strong tie with Russia as want ties with Western Europe.

This is a tough nut to crack. President Obama should just say as little as possible, because his words have consequences, especially when there is very little you can do. Putin, who is always the 800 pound gorilla in that room, knows this, and sees the US as a big paper tiger who is war weary from too many battles over the past 20 years fighting other people's battles.

This is exactly the same types of territorial disputes that have made that region of the World a powder keg for hundreds of years. Life can get pretty cheap. For all of you Utopians out there, who think that things can't escalate and get out of hand quickly, remember, WW-1, the "war to end all wars", was started over a dispute not unlike what is happening over there right now.

We should sit back, keep our powder dry, and worry about Americans.
Amen to that. I agree America should be the spectators on this one.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:04 AM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

on ALL of them.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:07 AM   #15
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
In his rush to negative judgement, JD Idiot doesn't allow time for the facts to develop prior to casting dispersions.
Hey littledix, are you casting "dispersions" on JD again? Er, help me out here, dipshit... could you possibly mean "aspersions"?
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women