Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #1
i812-)
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12
Default Bristol with ef

Hello everyone, I am agin here in KC and was hoping to spend some time with Bristol. However i cant seem to get any reply from Brook. Last time the board was great in helping me so I am hoping they can again. Anyone know why Brook is not responding??
i812-) is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Didn't you just ask about this in another subforum?

If you have tried calling a couple of times and given them plenty of time to respond, I would suggest finding another lady for now. A lady not calling back might be taking a vacation or trying to stay under the radar for a short time (I believe that you said elsewhere that you have a great reputation and that they know you well). Brook and EF have a top-rate reputation. So I don't think that they have quit or are just not providing good service, both of which could be the reason not to be called by some independent providers.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
jac01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

It says on the EF website that Brook doesn't answer her phone or return messages on the weekends or evenings after 11:00. My advice would be (if you haven't already) to put your appt request through on the website and then send Brook a text message asking for a reply when the appt has been confirmed. You might also add an email to her as well asking the same.
jac01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:49 PM   #4
jac01
Account Disabled

Also, weekend appts have to be booked before 11:00 on Friday night according to the website. So if you were trying to book Bristol for today, you might be out of luck.
jac01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:19 PM   #5
Bristal
Account Disabled

User ID: 9581

Sorry about missing you . Last week I was off work & I don't frequent the board as much as I used to.

In regards to not getting a response; I apologize, things have been hectic with matching provider schedules with hobbiest schedules. This goes out to everyone who already loves EF & those who have been waiting to try. Some
policies have been changed and will be in full swing this coming up Monday. You will see a dramatic change in response time for the better
Bristal is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #6
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

One person has voiced a concern about a lady that is with an agency posting so before others join in I will explain the policy that pertains to this situation.

For those who are concerned.....there are no rules against a lady that is with an agency posting in discussions sections. There were no rules against this back in the "old" days and there is no rule against it here!

A problem only occurs when it comes to ads. If the agency posts ads then the individual lady is not allowed to post them. However, as stated above, the individual ladies are welcome to join in regular discussions.

I hope this clears things up.
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #7
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

All those ladies on EF look to be extremely attractive. Would love to see any one of them, but unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I don't have the references to pass their screening. Also it seems they only do outcall and getting a room is more of a hassle then I want to go thru.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #8
jac01
Account Disabled

Joe, if you try again and do get approved, certain ladies do provide incall at a rate of $50 over their stated outcall rates. When I've went with that option, the rooms have been at fairly nice hotels, no Motel 6's or anything of the sort. I'd suggest filling out the screening form on their web page and trying again.
jac01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #9
BigWayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

If it's at all possible, I recommend going through the screening process with EF. The ladies are all very attractive and professional, and I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience with EF.

I talked with Brook yesterday and (as Bristol pointed out already) they are in the process of improving the response time on appt requests. For a while now the process has been to request an appt on the web site and then wait for Brook to contact you and confirm. As you can imagine she's been very busy dealing with all of the requests basically by herself. Starting this week they're making a change that will, hopefully, quicken the response time.

P.S. Bristol is a sweet, sexy girl and would be a terrific choice for an EF first time client. I have another appointment scheduled with her myself. She's one of my ATFs.
BigWayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #10
Bristal
Account Disabled

User ID: 9581

Thanks Wayne! Hope you had as much fun as I did.
Bristal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women