Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
SouthernBlondeBella
Account Disabled

User ID: 35858
Default Should Reviews be censored??

So there Is a big discussion going on in the main forum. BP/Cl ads bring unwanted lurkers upon ECCIE. Looks like most providers feel reviews will only lead to problems for us providers and Johns just get to rave and rant "It's just a Fantasy" . So why can't the activity/money exchange be changed up a little? Maybe censored and only be given to some of the original ASPD Members. Only well known members of the board. Then gradually well screened members could get access . Bottom line not just leave it all out in the open for anyone that access the site to read.I was searching for an apartment and found this :http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate...s-1124881.html

Eccie has no privacy, and soon will be all over the news just like CL
SouthernBlondeBella is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW... bet that expedited her retirement plans
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
SouthernBlondeBella
Account Disabled

Default Read post # 9

Wonder why there are so many creepy lurkers here!
http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-111-044-0101
Old 09-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #4
SouthernBlondeBella
Account Disabled

Default Yet another mention of this site!

http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtop...362d3&start=40
Nothinman wrote:
sapphir8 wrote:
Tons of sites out there that do the same thing, although some of the bigger ones are more strict in age requirements. Horndogs.info, eraps.net, eccie.net, backpage.com........it goes on and on. I don't believe in legalizing prostitution, but tolerate and tax it.

How in the hell do you tolerate and tax something that's illegal?

Funny thing is you do have to report Income from Illegal Activities when you file a tax return.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBlondeBella View Post

How in the hell do you tolerate and tax something that's illegal?

easy make it legal. there was no problem getting drunk during prohibition, just bad drank that would kill you maybe. Same thing with buying pussy today.

If it were legal we would not go looking for girls online as we do today we would go to whore house and get laid buy a girl that has to have a lisence and will most likely be tested. Sure there will still be a underground but most will use the whore house. You could tax the guys as they pay with a sales tax just like liqueur today, it would be a sin tax too so it would be more then normal sales tax. The government would make shit loads of money.

Just like drugs today you have to get with some bad people to get them sometimes. But if you could go to the store and get what you need you would not have to drive to some crazy mans place and get some stuff you dont know where it came from.

As far as the reviews go I would like to see 3 reviews for for BCD access. I wanted to post a poll on the front page but asking how many aggred with that as a change but I dont know how to set up a pool.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #6
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Yep. Definitely something that needs to be rethought. At least to where links don't show up in the wrong places, if that's possible.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:03 AM   #7
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Easy Fix, 1. make activities and money exchange part of the Rest of Story.
2. Only allow access to the site after password entered.

There all the problems are solved
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:05 AM   #8
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBlondeBella View Post
So there Is a big discussion going on in the main forum. BP/Cl ads bring unwanted lurkers upon ECCIE. Looks like most providers feel reviews will only lead to problems for us providers and Johns just get to rave and rant "It's just a Fantasy" . So why can't the activity/money exchange be changed up a little? Maybe censored and only be given to some of the original ASPD Members. Only well known members of the board. Then gradually well screened members could get access . Bottom line not just leave it all out in the open for anyone that access the site to read.I was searching for an apartment and found this :http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate...s-1124881.html

Eccie has no privacy, and soon will be all over the news just like CL
SBB, I appreciate your posts trying to 'edumacate' us dumb Houston hicks, however LE can read right through all this $$=200 dollar crap all day long. They also have access to whatever BCD is called here and I am sure that LE monitoring all ads, threADS, and reviews.

It isn't just about the providers who don't want reviews, some providers are craving new reviews, as new reviews sometime relates to new or more customers, which includes new and more money.

That's just a chance all of us take when involved in the hobby.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:44 AM   #9
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That thread in the national forum cracks me up. There are way to many paranoid chicks in this profession now in days. Get a damn desk job.

Screen your clients, live a community service oriented life and have faith. That’s all you need.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:44 AM   #10
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hey what's up John, anyways I think (mean hope) SBB was talking about the random surfer, like a google search and such. Cause yeah you right, LE can get in regardless. Making things less "searchable" will deter the casual surfer, hell may through some LE of the scent. CIAO
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #11
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
That thread in the national forum cracks me up. There are way to many paranoid chicks in this profession now in days. Get a damn desk job.

Screen your clients, live a community service oriented life and have faith. That’s all you need.
So well said.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:11 AM   #12
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Never underestimate your opponent. LE is far from stupid. Do you honestly think any of these ideas would really make a difference?

The bottom line is that nothing posted on a computer bulletin board like ECCIE would stand up as evidence unless the fool who posted it admitted that he had done so. Any semi-competent attorney could get it excluded as heresay.

What LE can use ECCIE for is as a research tool to find out who's providing, so they can determine where to target their efforts. And hiding the price doesn't change this one bit.

And please don't for a minute think that LE cannot set up accounts and become trusted members of ASPD. These guys are pros, and can infiltrate a criminal enterprise face-to-face. How trivial by comparison is infiltrating a discussion board?
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #13
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
Never underestimate your opponent. LE is far from stupid. Do you honestly think any of these ideas would really make a difference?

The bottom line is that nothing posted on a computer bulletin board like ECCIE would stand up as evidence unless the fool who posted it admitted that he had done so. Any semi-competent attorney could get it excluded as heresay.

What LE can use ECCIE for is as a research tool to find out who's providing, so they can determine where to target their efforts. And hiding the price doesn't change this one bit.

And please don't for a minute think that LE cannot set up accounts and become trusted members of ASPD. These guys are pros, and can infiltrate a criminal enterprise face-to-face. How trivial by comparison is infiltrating a discussion board?
But its so much more fun to piss and moan about how the site is a sieve and the Mods should do something about that!
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #14
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The mods should ban everyone except me and enderwiggin, texasgator, boardman and carkido (we have to have someone to harass).....oh and ratman (got to have that cheap pussy)......ok, thats me, ender, tg, bm, manpussy, the rat........and we have to include simpleton (he did tell me to fuck myself....which led to the greatest review of all time), JeD, SKF, 3sides, cb (not to be confused with CB) and the goat fucker.......I'm just saying.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #15
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The mods should ban everyone except me and enderwiggin, texasgator, boardman and carkido (we have to have someone to harass).....oh and ratman (got to have that cheap pussy)......ok, thats me, ender, tg, bm, manpussy, the rat........and we have to include simpleton (he did tell me to fuck myself....which led to the greatest review of all time), JeD, SKF, 3sides, cb (not to be confused with CB) and the goat fucker.......I'm just saying.
I always knew you were gay.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women