Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41513
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Obama Sends Form Letter of Condolences to Families of Falles SEALS

Unbelievable. This guy "honors" our fallen SEALS with a form letter signed by an electronic pen. He can't even handwrite a letter of condolence.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...-electric-pen/

Why would anyone vote for this man?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If true that is sad....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:55 AM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Unbelievable. This guy "honors" our fallen SEALS with a form letter signed by an electronic pen. He can't even handwrite a letter of condolence.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...-electric-pen/

Why would anyone vote for this man?

You don't even make sense.

Stay with me on this, dumb fuck.

First off, why do those SEALs families rate a hand written letter from the President and other troops don't? Don't all of our troops deserve one if anyone does?

Still with me?

Second, how would the President write a personal letter to each family? To the thousands of families? Besides not knowing anything about the person, all that would be sent out is hand written form letters.
I sure you have some stupid comment about the use of the President's time. You know you do.

Third. All of our fallen troops are heroes and the fallen SEALs would never put themselves above any others.
The parents trying to make a political issue out of this no-brainer have mis-represented and dishonored their sons. They just went on record saying; "Well, our son is dead but maybe we can get some last use out him since he won't be writing a book."

If any families of the thousands of troops who lost their lives in Iraq or Afghanistan got a hand written letter, it came from the unit commander, a squad leader, a platoon leader, a buddy or some such.

In other words you stupid fucking moron, it came from someone who knew the soldier personally.

In WWII the family received a telegram.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:08 AM   #4
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

COG peeking in the sausage factory again and becoming outraged that it looks exactly like a sausage factory.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:06 AM   #5
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Did GWB sign over 4,000 letters himself? If he did, so should Obama.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:41 AM   #6
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I think they ALL should get a handwritten letter.
It would take less time than ONE ROUND OF GOLF.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:55 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

or chopping mesquite trees
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:05 AM   #8
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If there going to take the time to send a letter it should be hand signed. I think that I would rather not get a letter. A form letter with is just a slap in the face to the families of fallen soldiers.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:23 AM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/nok...on-process.htm
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:28 AM   #10
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Part of the problem with embedded journalists and satelite coverage.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:33 AM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

as far as I know every branch has a duty officer/s that make personal apperances and informs the families of soldiers KIA ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

He couldn't hand sign the form letters?
Old 08-30-2012, 02:12 PM   #13
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
He can't even handwrite a letter of condolence.
Debunked via legitimate explanation as to why, so....

Quote:
He couldn't hand sign the form letters?
And if/when that gets explained away (i would assume there's a specified protocol they use so as to maintain consistency from one administration to the next) you'll bitch because he didn't put the letters in the envelopes himself.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You will defend Obama no matter what he does, so why do I care what you think? If my son fights and dies in a stupid war that is accomplishing nothing, and the President can't even sign a goddam form letter? Fuck him. It's an insult and a disgrace. Our elite fighting force, the SEALS, die in an ambush, and he can't sign a damn form letter? Weeks after praising them for executing the plan to kill bin Laden, which he took credit for?

He would show more respect by not sending anything, but he sends an electronically signed form letter. Probably included them with his fundraising mailers.

I know, he was late for his tee time. Couldn't be helped.

Fucking idiot.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

The White House today disputed the suggestion that the president had used an auto-pen to sign condolence letters to the families of Navy SEALs killed in a Chinook crash in Afghanistan last year.
"The President personally signs every letter to the families of fallen service members in Iraq and Afghanistan," said White House National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor, "and he has said many times that it is one of the most difficult parts of his job and a reminder of the extraordinary sacrifices made by our men and women in uniform."
The story that the president used an auto-pen to sign form letters was first posted in a blog from The Gateway Pundit, which posted letters from the president to Karen and Billy Vaughn, parents of the late SEAL Aaron Carson Vaughn, and letters to other parents of SEALs killed in that August 6, 2011 crash, asserting that the letters were "form letters - signed by an electric pen."
Tweeted Donald Trump Thursday with a link to the Gateway Pundit story, "Too busy playing golf? @BarackObama sends form letters with an electronic signature to the parents of fallen SEALs http://bit.ly/SUEUzm."
The Chinook crash killed 30 Americans and eight Afghans, representing the deadliest single incident in the war. Later than month, President Obama and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta traveled to Dover and attended the dignified transfer ceremony.
The White House did not dispute that the letters were form letters, but that would appear to not be unique to this president. A 2003 Newsweek story reported that the sympathy letters grieving families had received from President George W. Bush were "form letters. With the exception of the salutation and a reference to the fallen soldier in the text, the letters the families shared with me are all the same."
Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was in 2004 criticized for using an auto-pen to sign condolence letters to the families of fallen troops. At the time he issued a statement saying, "I wrote and approved the now more than 1,000 letters sent to family members and next of kin of each of the servicemen and women killed in military action. While I have not individually signed each one, in the interest of ensuring expeditious contact with grieving family members, I have directed that in the future I sign each letter."

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-di...-politics.html
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women