Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40521
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2024, 04:07 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Why Do Pundits Keep Saying Biden Is A Good Man, Just Past His Prime?

He is not a good man.
He’s a lying, plagiarizing, corrupt piece of shit.

He has been running an influence peddling scheme for decades, having Foriegn entities deposit millions of dollars into multitudes of scattered accounts with the promise of favorable treatment by a sitting Senator, Vic President, and President, alias “The Big Guy”.

I can only hope that after Trump is elected, he unleashes the dogs of war and brings the entire Biden criminal enterprise to justice.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 05:06 PM   #2
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
He is not a good man.

He has been running an influence peddling scheme for decades, having Foriegn entities deposit millions of dollars into multitudes of scattered accounts with the promise of favorable treatment by a sitting Senator, Vic President, and President, alias “The Big Guy”.

I can only hope that after Trump is elected, he unleashes the dogs of war and brings the entire Biden criminal enterprise to justice.
Has any of this been proven? Or is it just a right wing lie / hit job? I keep hearing about these accounts and millions of dollars and every time I do they keep increasing in size. I also keep hearing about the Biden crime family but I don’t see any body being sent to jail except for Hunter and that’s because he lied on a government form.

Your Biden hatred is blinding you to the fact that there is no evidence! Get back to me when you can.

P.S. Unleashes the dogs of war, Biden criminal enterprise to justice. Now who is weaponizing the justice department.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 05:10 PM   #3
Levianon17
Valued Poster

They have to say he's a good man. They know Biden is done and they just want him to go out with some dignity. But you and I and other Patriotic Americans know otherwise.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 05:27 PM   #4
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Txdot

" Your Biden hatred is blinding you to the fact that there is no evidence! Get back to me when you can "

There is plenty of evidence. You don't create 20 shell companies not to hide illegal activities. You believe the criminals when they say there is no proof.
farmstud60 is online now   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 05:59 PM   #5
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is not a good man.

I wish I had said that.

Proven?
He was recoedrd bragging about how he used his position as VP to leverage an aid package to extort the government of Ukraine to do his bidding and protect Hunter Biden from a corruption investigation.

The lying part has been fact checked to death . .(canibals, arrested in Sout Africa, where and how his son died, the kitchen fire that did not burn down his house etc) .Sometimes he has been proven to be lying in real time by reporters as he is still speaking.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 06:29 PM   #6
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I wish I had said that.

Proven?
He was recoedrd bragging about how he used his position as VP to leverage an aid package to extort the government of Ukraine to do his bidding and protect Hunter Biden from a corruption investigation.

The lying part has been fact checked to death . .(canibals, arrested in Sout Africa, where and how his son died, the kitchen fire that did not burn down his house etc) .Sometimes he has been proven to be lying in real time by reporters as he is still speaking.
Here Biden admits he lied about his family being Coal Miners, hilarious. He's must be a Pathological liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntUFq-wUco
Old 06-29-2024, 08:17 PM   #7
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Jacky, farm and ICU, show us that beautiful bean footage.

donny had more than enough time to use such evidence. Lord knows.

And I LOVE how the righties pile on the croc tears of Shokin firing. Their own impeachment couldn't prove he was dealing with hunters Ukraine connection. Let alone they won't admit other european leaders said anything about liking to deal with the guy.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 09:24 PM   #8
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Momentary Lapse of Reason

Seems like a stall tactic while they look for tasty condiments to place on the chite-sandwich they've served up.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 10:10 PM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Trump said it right.
Biden is the most corrupt, incompetent President ever.
Old 06-29-2024, 10:55 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is not a good man.

... What a GREAT thread! ... Thanks fer starting it, mate.

... Investigations coming Next Year! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 07:23 AM   #11
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Has any of this been proven? Or is it just a right wing lie / hit job? I keep hearing about these accounts and millions of dollars and every time I do they keep increasing in size. I also keep hearing about the Biden crime family but I don’t see any body being sent to jail except for Hunter and that’s because he lied on a government form.

Your Biden hatred is blinding you to the fact that there is no evidence! Get back to me when you can.

P.S. Unleashes the dogs of war, Biden criminal enterprise to justice. Now who is weaponizing the justice department.
Proof???? Seriously?? From those who still believe Trump won the 2020 election?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 07:27 AM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump said it right.
Biden is the most corrupt, incompetent President ever.
The incompetent part is up for debate. But the corrupt part is not. Biden has done nothing that merits such a claim.

On the other hand, Trump is the only POTUS to be a convicted felon and if the case in Florida ever comes to trial, he will be convicted of many of the charges against him there. If the trial was being conducted by a non-Trump appointed judge the trial would be underway alreday.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 04:12 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The incompetent part is up for debate. But the corrupt part is not. Biden has done nothing that merits such a claim.

On the other hand, Trump is the only POTUS to be a convicted felon and if the case in Florida ever comes to trial, he will be convicted of many of the charges against him there. If the trial was being conducted by a non-Trump appointed judge the trial would be underway alreday.
Do you really buy into all of that “convicted felon” crap.

Voters are seeing right through it. They recognize Banana Republic justice when they see it.

The old adage has always been……”A DA can get a Grand Jury to indict a Ham
Sandwich.

It seems in New York he can also get a Judge and Jury to convict one.

But luckily, Trump isn’t rolling over for this Putin Style Politics, where the best way to beat your opponent is have your “justice system” hold a sham trial based on a sham indictment leading to a sham verdict.
Old 06-30-2024, 04:44 PM   #14
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is not a good man.
y”........
Low unemployment

Stock market indexes are high

GDP numbers are good

The economy has improved since Trump left

The dems have the right policy on abortion. Roe Vs Wade does not belong to the states.

Biden had a BAD debate night. The polls have not changed. Biden and Trump are still tied nationally in most polls. There are a lot of independent voters and rino republicans who are not voting for Trump under any circumstances.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 04:58 PM   #15
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Low unemployment

Stock market indexes are high

GDP numbers are good

The economy has improved since Trump left

The dems have the right policy on abortion. Roe Vs Wade does not belong to the states.

Biden had a BAD debate night. The polls have not changed. Biden and Trump are still tied nationally in most polls. There are a lot of independent voters and rino republicans who are not voting for Trump under any circumstances.
The Economy has improved back to what it was before the Pandemic. It wasn't because of anything miraculous Biden did. Furthermore sitting Presidents don't have bad nights, their opponents do. The DNC has been carrying Biden. I think they realize it's time to drop that chump.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women