Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
kcphotoguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 32
Default Review: Persian Paranoia (Bella)

Date: 6/27/2013
Provider: Hunny Bunny aka Bella
Phone: 913-940-9381 text only
Email Address: Bellashenasi@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.bellashenasi.com
City: JoCo
State: Kansas
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: none
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: ?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Middle Eastern
Physical Description: Took off work early to see her, but never actually laid eyes on her.
Recommendation: No
Old 06-28-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
paragod
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

Old 06-28-2013, 10:17 PM   #3
thatkslawyerguy
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragod View Post
Same thing here. It's too bad because she really looks great. I've learned, however, that looks really are only the half of it. Happy hunting!
Old 06-29-2013, 03:10 AM   #4
Sweetwilliam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I was very interested when she first came on the scene but way too much drama since then. Thanks for the review Photoguy.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:34 AM   #5
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetwilliam View Post
I was very interested when she first came on the scene but way too much drama since then. Thanks for the review Photoguy.
Dittos.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:32 AM   #6
johnsoncountyguy29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
Dittos.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:20 AM   #7
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

So your saying one of the providers that she contacted to ask for a reference on you. Then you contacted some of the providers to ask them what was up, and found out she gave them the wrong handle. How do you know this happened. Who were the providers that told you she gave her the wrong handle.
Not asking to be a dick, but it might be someone assuming something got screwed up somewhere. Who's at fault who knows... ya right....
I am not being a WK.
I know things happen but it seams weird to give out the wrong handle.
but I could see it happening, if I was a provider and getting about 20 to 30 PMs or Texts messages a day.
Things could happen.
but why would another provider tell you she gave her someone else's handle, how would she know she wasn't asking about someone else... just a thought.
let's say she has a Hooker phone and a Personal phone. Things could get fucked up fast if this were the case. If she was using them at the same time. dealing with one client on one and you on the other. could this happen... might....
I have seen Providers with three phone's... wow....
Personal Phone
Fav Clients Phone
Hooker Phone

So did you try and contact her to see if there might have been a mistake in dealing with you handle. or did you just say fuck it and moved on, and like me, you didn't think before posting this. I was told to wait two to three day's before posting anything Bad about someone. Doing this has made me think more, who am I hurting. Her or Myself... most of the time it was me...
Old 06-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have seen Bella and she is a nice, intelligent lady. She has good reason to be very careful. I had to jump through some hoops as well but she understood that I was having problems with my equipment (electronic kind) and we reached an accommodation.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #9
JS42
Valued Poster

No, you are being a WK. Ever heard of pen and paper? That's all you need to write down a eccie handle with a few notes for easy reference. Then trash it when she is done. Don't make it out to be any harder than that with excuses. I mean seriously, we aren't dealing in brain surgery or rocket science here. If a woman is going to do this for a living, or on the side, all the guys expect is a little professionalism and have their shit together.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:56 AM   #10
johnsoncountyguy29
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
No, you are being a WK. Ever heard of pen and paper? That's all you need to write down a eccie handle with a few notes for easy reference. Then trash it when she is done. Don't make it out to be any harder than that with excuses. I mean seriously, we aren't dealing in brain surgery or rocket science here. If a woman is going to do this for a living, or on the side, all the guys expect is a little professionalism and have their shit together.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:23 AM   #11
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I see today that she's advertising a new menu. Wonder what that might include?
Old 06-30-2013, 09:23 AM   #12
JS42
Valued Poster

No telling but for the price, it should be a pretty decent upgrade on activities. And ya know, I don't mean to come off being mean or hard on this woman, but if she expects a certain type of clientele (going by her ads and threads) in discretion and behavior, then the client also expects certain things in return. Like no double booking, having a workable screening process so the above review doesn't happen again, and no more drama. Although to her credit, it seems she has learned from her threads that caused alot of drama. In essence, if she is going to put forth the effort to look professional in her ads, then equal effort should be made when dealing with clients wanting to see her.

I do like her looks, as I have always been drawn to the exotic type features on a woman. And I do hope she succeeds in putting it all together, and I'm also sure she is a nice person face to face. I doubt anyone wishes her to fail (atleast I hope not) because she does have a niche with her looks and we could always use another option in the hobby, especially to those of us that enjoy the fbsm.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:47 AM   #13
reorox
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Maybe her new menu includes taking crazy pills. This chick is bad news.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:09 AM   #14
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey View Post
I see today that she's advertising a new menu. Wonder what that might include?
Old 06-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #15
kcphotoguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
So your saying one of the providers that she contacted to ask for a reference on you. Then you contacted some of the providers to ask them what was up, and found out she gave them the wrong handle. How do you know this happened. Who were the providers that told you she gave her the wrong handle.
I asked, but I don't feel that details about who was involved are useful to anyone considering an attempt to meet Bella.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women