Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Default sexual relations in th rw vs the hobby

This is both for the ladies and gentlemen...To you how does sex with a real world person compare to the hobby world? Both pros and cons?
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

sex ..... i'm all for it !!!

it's just as great !!! i don't ask anymore from a provider than i do in real life.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3848
My ECCIE Reviews

It's a lot more about Me when I'm off the clock. The primo way I "get off" with a client is rocking their world! Now, with a rw lover I can suggest something risqué or a little freaky w.out wondering if it will end up in a review when maybe I just feel a little open minded tonight. I can be more selfish, I want this, now this, now 10 seconds of this and right Now 20 min of this....and then maybe they get theirs, lol. I can also say, how bout I do you then you do me then we throw in a movie and cuddle. Selfish, you know.
Katharine Butler is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:02 PM   #4
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Butler View Post
It's a lot more about Me when I'm off the clock. The primo way I "get off" with a client is rocking their world! Now, with a rw lover I can suggest something risqué or a little freaky w.out wondering if it will end up in a review when maybe I just feel a little open minded tonight. I can be more selfish, I want this, now this, now 10 seconds of this and right Now 20 min of this....and then maybe they get theirs, lol. I can also say, how bout I do you then you do me then we throw in a movie and cuddle. Selfish, you know.

And I thought we were getting your best stuff. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:26 PM   #5
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

There is nothing like hot passionate sex with someone you are truly into. Sure you can have hot sex with a "friend" but its not the same when your diggin' someone with your all.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:23 AM   #6
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Butler View Post
Now, with a rw lover I can suggest something risqué or a little freaky w.out wondering if it will end up in a review
Don't worry, hon, you can be risqué/freaky w/ me if we ever meet. I don't do reviews.

@OP

I don't have rw sex. So I can't make a comparison.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #7
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

REAL WORLD SEX - After being with my partner for 30 years, there is nothing that could be considered exciting. It's all been done a hundred times already. She is bored, I am bored. It's boring. Real world sex with a girlfriend is fun and new and exciting until the twice or three times a week sex turns into a routine.

HOBBY WORLD SEX - It's the diverse choices and variety and exploring new people that make it fun. I love meeting new people and talking to them. Meeting new people and having sex with them is, for me, something that stopped happening with any regularity a while ago. This hobby has brought that back. I love it.
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #8
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Pretty much like what Lynn wrote, for me, hobby world sex is where I can get my freak on with a alot of different women while scratching the itch for some strange. Whereas real world sex is where I will let myself get an emotional attachment and be really into the person I am with. I have found that some people cannot seperate the two worlds and confuse lust for love which leads to all sorts of issues. RW sex is the place for that that emotion and attachment not the hobby world. Now I am not writing about one night stands from the bars, which are not my bag. What I am writing about in the rw is someone you are having a rw relationship with that you have real emotions for like love, attachment and committment but that is me.

To me, hobby sex is a passing fancy without any thing to it. Real world sex is a very different ball game because of the emotional attachment. Besides, if you are truely into the person you are having sex with, it is always hot and passionate because true trust is there. I know... idealistic but hey, some of us are a romantic at heart.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Vixen

While I have real world women friends, I do not do anything sexual with anyone except Providers.

Here is why. I am a Widower, 13 years. My wife was the love of my life, and cancer took her.

After the mourning period, I tried dating "civilians", but most of them are simply interested in becoming the next "mrs. jackie s". One even went "postal" on me when, after a rather steamy couple of months, it dawned on Her that I had no intentions of settling down with anyone. Don't think for one moment that only young women can give you the old "but I gave myself to you" line.

At 64 years old, I enjoy the no hassle freedom of seeing a Provider, even though I see, (for the most part), just one Lady. We have a great arrangement, I love what she gives me, and she loves what I give Her.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #10
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm waaaaaay bossier in real life sex lol. And while I joke with clients that the number one rule is that I get to cum twice, in real life, that is true. Also in real life, bj is a privilege, not a right.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #11
kingdavid
Registered Member

Sex with someone you "Love" is out of this world, it involves a lot of emotion in addition to the Physical part.
When sex between SO's looses its "excitement", men tend to look for Providers to fill the void of what is missing with the SO, Particularly any certain activities the SO does not provide. It is also preferred that the "Provider" Can raise it up a notch compared to the SO. Let your imagination flourish .....
kingdavid is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #12
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

RW sex is more relaxed and less stressful. There's no little clock ticking in the back of my head; therefore, no pressure to ensure I get to do X,Y, and Z within 60 or 90 minutes.

Hobby Sex is an opportunity to explore and experiment. With this comes the pressure to perform because I've got a limited amount of time.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #13
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I think I will stick with the Hobby world...I have the best of both worlds with my BFE's....
Old 06-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
I think I will stick with the Hobby world...I have the best of both worlds with my BFE's....
“Bum Fuck Egypt.”
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:55 PM   #15
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

you silly man....I don't personally don't like the term Client so my recurring gentlmen i call my BFE's-----Boyfriend Effect----I am their tempoary GF and they are my temp BF's....works great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
“Bum Fuck Egypt.”

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women