Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70555
biomed161635
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48068
pyramider46370
bambino40829
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default New Presidential Memorandum: “National Insider Threat Policy” – What is Obama So Afraid Of?

Posted on November 28, 2012

I saw this memo on the official whitehouse.gov website the other day, but I was traveling and never had a chance to post it. I figured it would be too late by now, yet I am still not seeing it being widely discussed. It implies that the Obama Administration may be very worried about the truth getting out about all of their crimes, potentially via leaks from high places. Read it for yourself, but the language is pretty clear. Here are some excerpts:

This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security.

The resulting insider threat capabilities will strengthen the protection of classified information across the executive branch and reinforce our defenses against both adversaries and insiders who misuse their access and endanger our national security.

BARACK OBAMA

Oh and this came out the day before Thanksgiving. How cute. As someone said on twitter today, if telling the truth endangers “national security,” then we are doing national security wrong.

Full memo here, please read it is very short.

In Liberty,
Mike
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

This looks to be something strictly procedural. Unless there's something REALLY interesting in the National Insider Threat Policy and the Minimum Standards, all this is doing is saying the government agencies and the contractors have to do what they've been required to do all along: have programs in place to make espionage more difficult and detect espionage attempts.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:39 AM   #3
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

No wonder Rice looks so shaken and fearful.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #4
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

when the truth comes out and it will come out

God save the Queen
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:48 PM   #5
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
No wonder Rice looks so shaken and fearful.
Well she looks that way cause she doesn't get much sleep. Everytime she dozes off Obama is waking her up to do another Press Conference to save his fucking ass.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:04 AM   #6
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well she looks that way cause she doesn't get much sleep. Everytime she dozes off Obama is waking her up to do another Press Conference to save his fucking ass.
I am not accusing you of spewing bullshit but just to be safe. Please provide the link that confirms Obama wakes Rice up "everytime she dozes off to do another Press Conference to save his fucking ass."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:53 AM   #7
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
Posted on November 28, 2012

I saw this memo on the official whitehouse.gov website the other day, but I was traveling and never had a chance to post it. I figured it would be too late by now, yet I am still not seeing it being widely discussed. It implies that the Obama Administration may be very worried about the truth getting out about all of their crimes What bullshit. It doesn't imply what you say it does, it states it wants to beef up security, Why would they post a public memo to hide their crimes? potentially via leaks from high places. Read it for yourself, but the language is pretty clear. Here are some excerpts:Why the excerpts you picked and not the stated reasons in the memo? A costa rican mr. bill. In other words a douche-bag is a douche-bag regardless of nationality or location.

This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security.

The resulting insider threat capabilities will strengthen the protection of classified information across the executive branch and reinforce our defenses against both adversaries and insiders who misuse their access and endanger our national security.

BARACK OBAMA

Oh and this came out the day before Thanksgiving. How cute. As someone said on twitter today, if telling the truth endangers “national security,” then we are doing national security wrong.

Full memo here, please read it is very short.

In Liberty,
Mike
You could have posted the following but that would have fucked up the spin you put on the thread.

These threats encompass potential espionage, violent acts against the Government or the Nation, and unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including the vast amounts of classified data available on interconnected United States Government computer networks and systems.

And;
These elements include the capability to gather, integrate, and centrally analyze and respond to key threat-related information; monitor employee use of classified networks; provide the workforce with insider threat awareness training; and protect the civil liberties and privacy of all personnel.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #8
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I see a woman that is worried as shit.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:39 PM   #9
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I am not accusing you of spewing bullshit but just to be safe. Please provide the link that confirms Obama wakes Rice up "everytime she dozes off to do another Press Conference to save his fucking ass."
How would you like a link that confirms Liberalism is a Mental Disorder?
Old 12-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
How would you like a link that confirms Liberalism is a Mental Disorder?
Yeah, I'd like that, unless it linked to some bullshit by a right wing, neocon, kill the sick, fuck the poor asswipe like you!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:27 PM   #11
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, I'd like that, unless it linked to some bullshit by a right wing, neocon, kill the sick, fuck the poor asswipe like you!
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rusty-w...ental-disorder

Here ya go pup try this link. By the way I am not a conservative, Neocon whatever ya wanna call it. I am a Registered Democrat that doesn't posses the far left psychotic mind set that most do today. They are a disgrace to the Democratic party.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:45 PM   #12
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rusty-w...ental-disorder

Here ya go pup try this link. By the way I am not a conservative, Neocon whatever ya wanna call it. I am a Registered Democrat that doesn't posses the far left psychotic mind set that most do today. They are a disgrace to the Democratic party.
Oh, do you also drive a Lexus? He's an asswipe too!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:50 PM   #13
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

They are a bucnh of sick wacko's.
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #14
TheEnd5
BANNED

ARE U READY
TheEnd5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #15
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Oh, do you also drive a Lexus? He's an asswipe too!
No, I drive an American make car.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women