Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70541
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2016, 08:26 AM   #1
DaniellexxRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 324787
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Seriously would like to know...

I seriously would like to know why guys get so upset when a provider does not want to see them? Then all of a sudden we become trash & a hoe etc ... but weren't you just scheduling to screw me?

I'll wait.
DaniellexxRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:11 AM   #2
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Hell hath no fury like a man scorned...no, that's not right lol.

I guess they're butthurt and are being immature little fucks about it. It should serve as a further confirmation of your decision.
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:15 AM   #3
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess the rejection factor from a chick who gets paid to screw (in theory...we all know that doesn't happen here) is to much to handle for some. I guess they think if they have money you will see them.

It's a good and safe thing to have standards. Not all money is good money and I'm not in this to get in trouble or hurt.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:27 AM   #4
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose View Post
I seriously would like to know why guys get so upset when a provider does not want to see them? Then all of a sudden we become trash & a hoe etc ... but weren't you just scheduling to screw me?

I'll wait.
Hurt feelings, ego? Does this happen often?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:38 AM   #5
Stevensegal
Fictional Writer

Encounters: 177

Rejection sucks....
Stevensegal is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:50 AM   #6
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

I think some of the time the ladies give no reason for their decision. This could be very disconcerting. I understand why they don't say as they do not want to argue etc, The fellow wonders if there is some erroneous information out there about him that he is given no opportunity to correct.. Frustrating for sure...
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:26 AM   #7
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

For us older fellas, we grew up being the one to initiate a relationship, whether short or long term. Most of us have experienced rejection from women many, many times. And, it never is an enjoyable experience. Add to it that men are, by nature, competitive beings. Rejection by a woman is rejection in the male realm, as well. If your cohorts find out you were shut down, it isn't pretty.
Many of us have learned to deal with rejection nobly. However, as women have become more empowered in society, many feel free to say "Not just no, but Hell, No!" That just cuts to the bone. Some men hear that in every no, no matter how kindly it was said.
Whether it's a job opportunity or a chance at being together with a beautiful woman, rejection is difficult for a man. But, a woman should never say yes when they are not sure that is the right answer. It always turns out worse for everyone involved.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:32 AM   #8
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe because of all places, he thinks finding a girl who puts out is a guaranteed thing on a hooker board. Guess he didn't expect that some of us actually have standards and won't see everyone
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:37 AM   #9
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

There are some guys with huge ego's that think because they have the funds, you should jump at there command and when it doesn't happen their ego gets bruised, they become butthurt and act like a spoiled brat.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:00 AM   #10
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Do you get more of those attitudes from guys who initiate contact through email, or is it just as bad with eccie PMs?

I'm just wondering if that extra bit of anonymity from an email account unattached to a handle (which they can lie about in the email anyway) makes guys think they can act like assholes.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:02 AM   #11
MarineButch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee Man View Post
I think some of the time the ladies give no reason for their decision. This could be very disconcerting. I understand why they don't say as they do not want to argue etc, The fellow wonders if there is some erroneous information out there about him that he is given no opportunity to correct.. Frustrating for sure...

I agree here...I was told "we are not a good fit" by one provider...after about a month I reached out to her again and simply asked POLITELY if I had offended her??? Come to find out there was a PM I sent that was not as clear as I had thought that made the lady uncomfortable....she told me to re read my PM and hell even I would not have seen me....Point is, sometimes a little time and politeness might clear up the reason...it did in my case and I had a great visit with the lady...we can laugh about it now, but I was a bit hurt....
MarineButch
MarineButch is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:18 AM   #12
Benny Siegel23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

OK as usual there are two sides to every story and this is what happened. A week ago, I sent Ms Rose a pm, we chatted and she was down to see me but i was in chicago on business. It turns out that she knows a friend of mine who she is planning on seeing so I guess this is a conflict of interest to her or whatever so she tells my friend that I'm calling her names and saying she is a liar. I just told my friend to watch out for her because she is a liar and she is playing him for a fool. I also told her that I'm fine with her not seeing me that there are way too many providers to see which will do what she does and more. I am no way butthurt about not seeing her in any way if u see my reviews u will know that she isn't even my type. I just wanted to try something different. Just had to clear this up.
Benny Siegel23 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:51 AM   #13
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Siegel23 View Post
OK as usual there are two sides to every story and this is what happened. A week ago, I sent Ms Rose a pm, we chatted and she was down to see me but i was in chicago on business. It turns out that she knows a friend of mine who she is planning on seeing so I guess this is a conflict of interest to her or whatever so she tells my friend that I'm calling her names and saying she is a liar. I just told my friend to watch out for her because she is a liar and she is playing him for a fool. I also told her that I'm fine with her not seeing me that there are way too many providers to see which will do what she does and more. I am no way butthurt about not seeing her in any way if u see my reviews u will know that she isn't even my type. I just wanted to try something different. Just had to clear this up.

I don't see anywhere in her post did she name you. But hey, great job telling on yourself. :-)
Old 05-07-2016, 12:21 PM   #14
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
I don't see anywhere in her post did she name you. But hey, great job telling on yourself. :-)
Kaylee, I gotta disagree. I think he was just calling out the OP and trying to set the record straight. She didn't have to write her thread.
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:26 PM   #15
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerTx View Post
Kaylee, I gotta disagree. I think he was just calling out the OP and trying to set the record straight. She didn't have to write her thread.

I respect that perspective and I think we will have to agree to disagree about this.

But isn't it nice, two mature adults can disagree without it being a big problem?

Have a blessed day! Hugs

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women