Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40520
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2023, 01:18 PM   #1
TXSUN55000
Valued Poster

Default Does supply and demand apply to pricing?

Oh my, and not to tick anyone off, but do the basic elements of supply and demand play any role in DFW or am I just not aware of the demand? Reason being, it seems like the standard hour is north of $500 these days and, in some instances, north of $1000. Is there that much demand and not enough providers in the DFW area or am I just shopping at the wrong mall? ha! Just noticed a provider asking $1400 for 30 minutes. Hello?!
TXSUN55000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 01:29 PM   #2
Tequila12
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I don't think so. There's plenty of each in DFW. I think what pricing ultimately comes down to is the providers desire for high volume or low volume. After that it depend on their own marketability, how much one would seek their particular body type, ethnicity, and style.
Tequila12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 01:45 PM   #3
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Do tons of research and I think the average is closer to $$$ though for me that’s still high lol. I’d like to see it around $$ an hour .
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 08:28 PM   #4
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

I have observed, that some providers think charging by the tattoo is a 'thing'.
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 08:42 PM   #5
CatServant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushjumper View Post
I have observed, that some providers think charging by the tattoo is a 'thing'.
That approach would backfire with me. I don't mind one or two small tattoos, but major ink is an immediate turn-off for me.
CatServant is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 05:26 AM   #6
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatServant View Post
That approach would backfire with me. I don't mind one or two small tattoos, but major ink is an immediate turn-off for me.
Exactly my point Sir. Bravo!
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 07:00 AM   #7
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
Do tons of research and I think the average is closer to $$$ though for me that’s still high lol. I’d like to see it around $$ an hour .
Hell even $$ is too much for an hour (I don’t make that) for a product that has no cost or a low cost to maintain. (Soap, feminine products and the occasional waxing).
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 08:48 AM   #8
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSUN55000 View Post
Oh my, and not to tick anyone off, but do the basic elements of supply and demand play any role in DFW or am I just not aware of the demand? Reason being, it seems like the standard hour is north of $500 these days and, in some instances, north of $1000. Is there that much demand and not enough providers in the DFW area or am I just shopping at the wrong mall? ha! Just noticed a provider asking $1400 for 30 minutes. Hello?!
Basic supply and demand is one thing: living in inflationary times is another, not to tick anyone off, lol.
I agree that 1400 for 30 minutes seems a bit excessive. but I was just having a conversation yesterday about how wealthy chumps pay excessively for everything from food to p*ssy because it feeds their ego ... let them do so. And watch the movie, "The Menu", if you want a little vindication for not being a rich asshat....
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 08:50 AM   #9
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
Hell even $$ is too much for an hour (I don’t make that) for a product that has no cost or a low cost to maintain. (Soap, feminine products and the occasional waxing).
Uh ..... WRONG!
Incalls come with expenses. The consequences of getting caught are quite severe. And upkeep of the entire production isn't just about a few feminine products ...
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 10:05 AM   #10
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I think price is relative to both the provider and the customer . She can change more and he can pay more if they want . I’m not one that can or will pay the higher fees. When the prevailing or average fee goes up I’ll hobby less . I expect that will eventually catch up and some pro’s will have to lower the fee or do specials to make up for lost business.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 10:11 AM   #11
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Uh ..... WRONG!
Incalls come with expenses. The consequences of getting caught are quite severe. And upkeep of the entire production isn't just about a few feminine products ...
Haha, I knew I’d ruffle someone’s feathers with that one. But I don’t want to hear anything about expenses when girls
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 10:51 AM   #12
Gandalf4301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSUN55000 View Post
Unlike normal market forces, they do not exist in this world. There are guys with lots of $ to so the will drop large sums . It is what I call the pretty woman syndrome. Look in Sylex for example. Yes the girls are stunning from their pictures, with great bodies, lovely face and are probably fun to be with. I know a fella that will book a girl for a week in Vegas, one he has never seen before so he has a playmate every night, covers all expenses and give then money to gamble with as well as a healthy emolument. He is filthy rich and thinks nothing of the expense. Even he admits that he has never found one that was "worth the bank", but that for the most part a very enjoyable to look at and to play with. His other requirement, other than looks is a completely open menu. so it is a matter of ability to pay that makes a significant difference in picking a provider as well as her services. But the laws of supply and demand do not apply for the most part. The providers will charge what they think they can get. Oh, and yes, they discuss rates among themselves constantly.
Gandalf4301 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 11:08 AM   #13
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Uh ..... WRONG!
100% you said it .. if they have to bitch about rates maybe this hobby is not for them ..maybe they should think about getting free pu**y with the strings that go along with it lol...
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 01:32 PM   #14
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

All other factors remaining constant, yes Supply and Demand interact to affect prices. Its the other factors that can be hard to account for.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 01:50 PM   #15
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
100% you said it .. if they have to bitch about rates maybe this hobby is not for them ..maybe they should think about getting free pu**y with the strings that go along with it lol...
They can't afford the toys they want, so they bitch and whine about it all the time instead of finging toys they can afford
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women