Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453077
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40543
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2013, 05:25 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default BENGHAZI: KRAUTHAMMER NAILS OBAMA'S COMPLICITY IN THE COVER UP !!!!!!

From Breitbart.com

Charles Krauthammer:

"I think there is a bigger story here that will in time come out. The biggest scandal of all, the biggest question is what was the president doing in those eight hours. He had a routine meeting at five o’clock. He never after during the eight hours when our guys have their lives in danger, he never called the Secretary of Defense, he never calls the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he never called the CIA Director, Who does he call? But five hours in he calls the Secretary of State. And after the phone call she releases a statement essentially about the video and how we denounce any intolerance. It looks as if the only phone call is to construct a cover story at a time when the last two Americans who died were still alive and fighting for their lives. There’s the scandal and that has to be uncovered.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...cans-Were-Dead
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:12 AM   #2
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
From Breitbart.com

Charles Krauthammer:

"I think there is a bigger story here that will in time come out. The biggest scandal of all, the biggest question is what was the president doing in those eight hours. He had a routine meeting at five o’clock. He never after during the eight hours when our guys have their lives in danger, he never called the Secretary of Defense, he never calls the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he never called the CIA Director, Who does he call? But five hours in he calls the Secretary of State. And after the phone call she releases a statement essentially about the video and how we denounce any intolerance. It looks as if the only phone call is to construct a cover story at a time when the last two Americans who died were still alive and fighting for their lives. There’s the scandal and that has to be uncovered.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...cans-Were-Dead

Didn't they release situation room photos? LOL!
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Krauthammer is playing to his audience

Skinhead Tea Pukes!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:44 AM   #4
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Krauthammer is playing to his audience

Skinhead Tea Pukes!
Well Joe Biden, tell us what the president was doing during that time. I realize it doesn't matter to radical whack-jobs, but it does to many.

I'll bet you're happy now that the Boy Scouts followed the lead of the KKK and admitted gay members. We know how you love equality. Once they permit gay scout masters you can do more community service.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:50 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
Well Joe Biden, tell us what the president was doing during that time. I realize it doesn't matter to radical whack-jobs, but it does to many.

I'll bet you're happy now that the Boy Scouts followed the lead of the KKK and admitted gay members. We know how you love equality. Once they permit gay scout masters you can do more community service.
I never was a boy scout Mr EggDropSoup. Grew up in the country, we didn't have to play like we were camping out, we camped out! I do find is amusing that when the Scouts started losing some of their sponsors, they started rethinking their ban.

Scientist say the average size of the male penis has gone down to 5 inches. This just shows how big the Chinese population is getting
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:03 AM   #6
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
I never was a boy scout Mr EggDropSoup. Grew up in the country, we didn't have to play like we were camping out, we camped out! I do find is amusing that when the Scouts started losing some of their sponsors, they started rethinking their ban.
Mr. SoapDropJoe-Biden, they knew that the Canadian Boy Scouts lost 63% of their members over 10 years when they permitted gay members. Any sponsors lost would have been replaced because many respect a principled stand. This decision was suicide. One needs to look at the leadership. Someone(s) in leadership had a pro-gay agenda.

Now that gay members are permitted, those BS campouts will be more like your campouts as a kid. Now your son can have the same experiences you had!
Old 05-30-2013, 08:14 AM   #7
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Scientist say the average size of the male penis has gone down to 5 inches. This just shows how big the Chinese population is getting
WTF, I respect that you admit you are partially racist. You should also be more open about your latent homosexuality. There is nothing wrong with being gay, is there, buttfucker?

P.S. I have said it many times - you should not mess with Uncle Han, he is too smart for your dumbass redneck pea brain, you liberal racist faggot!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post

P.S. I have said it many times - you should not mess with Uncle Han, he is too smart for your dumbass redneck pea brain, you liberal racist faggot!
Uncle Han wants to lure you to China to work in his sweatshop and play with your peepee
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:37 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Yep, that was a stereotypical racist statement. SSOB is guilty as sin.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:03 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Dress up as an asian slave and Jewish Lawyer will fuc you for free JD.*Uncle Han will try and download your ipod music for free, watch the Chinaman, all they want is something for free...probably why him and JL get along!b
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:04 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Dress up as an asian slave and Jewish Lawyer will fuc you for free JD.* You won't have to troll on here for weenie. Uncle Han will try and download your ipod music for free, watch the Chinaman, all they want is something for free...probably why him and JL get along!b
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #12
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Dress up as an asian slave and Jewish Lawyer will fuc you for free JD.* You won't have to troll on here for weenie. Uncle Han will try and download your ipod music for free, watch the Chinaman, all they want is something for free...probably why him and JL get along!b
Anti-semitic statements like that should make you ashamed.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:10 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Anti-semitic statements like that should make you ashamed.
Your the one that admits to fucking illegal asian immigrants because it is such a good deal...and your name is JewishLawyer. Be ashamed of your own exploitative ass! Or not.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:13 PM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Let's get this thread back on topic:

WHERE THE FUCK WAS OBAMA THE NIGHT OF THE BENGHAZI ATTACKS?

WHY HAS HE BEEN SILENT ON HIS WHEREABOUTS?

WHY DOESN'T THE PRESS PUSH THIS ISSUE?

WHAT IS HE HIDING?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So why do you make statements like that about me. I haven't said anything about proclivities for sex slaves but you say it anyway. So you are a racist and a liar. I also think that you are 13 years old and work out of a basement for Obama.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women