Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162524
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35864
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2014, 04:30 PM   #1
Walt Disney
Certified Vaginal Masseur

Encounters: 31
Lightbulb Incalls...Hotel vs Apartment...Which saves you (ladies) money?

Alright ladies, I was bored at work today, so I decided to put this comparison together for you.
Now you can decide for yourself which is better for you...financially.

~ I looked on www.ApartmentGuide.com for Studio apartments with a washer and dryer in the unit.
~ The least expensive was in Euless (76040) for $472.00 per month.
~ The most expensive was in Dallas (75204) for $1,325.00 per month.
~ The average of those two amounts is $898.50 per month.

Let me explain how to read the chart below...for this example, just look at the yellow row.

If your average incall room costs $70.00 and you rent 7 or more rooms per month, then having a low end incall apartment would save you money.

OR

If your average incall room costs $70.00 and you rent 13 or more rooms per month, then having an average priced incall apartment would save you money.

OR

If your average incall room costs $70.00 and you rent 19 or more rooms per month, then having a high end incall apartment would save you money.

The number of clients you see per day or the rate you charge does not matter!

* Obviously you would have minimal bills to consider too. *

Walt Disney is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:19 AM   #2
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think having an apartment is better for many reasons. So for me, an apartment makes sense.

But there are negative issues to each as well.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:44 AM   #3
Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I think having an apartment is better for many reasons. So for me, an apartment makes sense.

But there are negative issues to each as well.
I would think so too...but not being a provider myself, there are a lot of things I don't know.

I've been to incalls that couldn't have been more than $40, but I've also been to some 4-Star incalls that were probably $120+ (even on Priceline). The thing is, I have no idea how many days/nights providers rent per month. I just thought I'd put this out there to help you ladies know if you were spending your "rent money" wisely.

As a client, I definitely feel more comfortable going to a private incall as opposed to a hotel. It reminds me of my college days I guess...show up to a girl's apartment, have a drink or two while BSing, then have some fun and leave! Ahh, the good ole days!
Old 01-22-2014, 10:10 AM   #4
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of times, a provider already has a lease in her name so it is hard to lease a second apartment.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:23 AM   #5
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I think there are other costs not accounted for as well, either as $ or time: utilities, furniture, insurance, cleaning, entertainment/connectivity, etc.
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:20 AM   #6
Guest070714-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 223328
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
A lot of times, a provider already has a lease in her name so it is hard to lease a second apartment.
Not to mention that most decent apartment complexes need you to make 3X your income as the rent is.

So if your apartment costs $1000/mo (plus utilities)*
And your rate is 300/hr
you'd have to have a minimum of 10 or 11 appointments. And then some to actually profit.

Food for thought.

*Let's not forget furniture.
Guest070714-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:40 AM   #7
Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay View Post
I think there are other costs not accounted for as well, either as $ or time: utilities, furniture, insurance, cleaning, entertainment/connectivity, etc.
Utilities - I mentioned this already
Furniture - Craigslist...a cheap one-time investment
Insurance - Renter's insurance is very inexpensive (why would you want it anyway unless the complex required it?)
Cleaning - Um, do that yourself. If you aren't living there, then it shouldn't get too dirty anyway.
Entertainment - Aren't you the entertainment?
Connectivity - Use your cell phone or tablet
Old 01-22-2014, 11:49 AM   #8
Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompanionSofia View Post
Not to mention that most decent apartment complexes need you to make 3X your income as the rent is.

So if your apartment costs $1000/mo (plus utilities)*
And your rate is 300/hr
you'd have to have a minimum of 10 or 11 appointments. And then some to actually profit.
I don't understand this..."make 3X your income as the rent is" How does this affect your profit?

If your apartment was $1,000/mo + $200 for utilities = $1,200/mo
4 appointments x $300 each = $1,200
So, you'd start making profit on appointment #5

Yes, there would be furniture, but unless you are buying new furniture every month, then it just affects the 1st month. I bet you could fully furnish a studio apartment for less than 3 or 4 appointments.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:51 PM   #9
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of places just ask that u put a double deposit for "strippers" or "waitresses/bartenders"
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:54 PM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

damn, now we have to think about provider's lodging cost logic in addition to everything else????

seriously, is it any of our [clients] business how a provider runs her business??

now, where i go visit a provider is a worthy topic for discussion.

but, in my opinion, not the cost of said location.
maybe we need a forum for "nuts and bolts of being a provider." :^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Jade View Post
A lot of places just ask that u put a double deposit for "strippers" or "waitresses/bartenders"
seriously???
a civilian friend just rented an apt in east dallas. she had to show that she had 3x monthly rent in her bank account. she didnt say if they were ever going to look at her bank acct again.
but at least during the apt hunting phase, she had to keep close to 2000 in her acct.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:00 PM   #11
Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
damn, now we have to think about provider's lodging cost logic in addition to everything else????

seriously, is it any of our [clients] business how a provider runs her business??

now, where i go visit a provider is a worthy topic.
but not the cost of said location.
at least in my opinion.
I don't care how they run their business...I was just trying to help.

Old 01-22-2014, 01:02 PM   #12
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Exactly, which was one of the down sides. Or maybe her credit isn't good.

Money wise, a private incall is more cost effective I think.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #13
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post

now, where i go visit a provider is a worthy topic for discussion.

but, in my opinion, not the cost of said location.
maybe we need a forum for "nuts and bolts of being a provider." :^)

seriously???
a civilian friend just rented an apt in east dallas. she had to show that she had 3x monthly rent in her bank account. she didnt say if they were ever going to look at her bank acct again.
but at least during the apt hunting phase, she had to keep close to 2000 in her acct.
Yes seriously trust me. And in nice areas too.
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:51 PM   #14
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot people think my place (and the last one) is too nice or too pricey or not practical and that I should have a separate place for my incall. I disagree and think my system actually makes quite a bit of sense (for me). A home and a separate incall would cost as much as my one rent payment that im responsible for now. I pay a large amount for rent and work from my home and here is why:

Security - 24hr onsite security. Lots of cameras all over the property (none inside the apt though - so don't bother running after that stick lol )

Privacy - having security also means having privacy. I pay for the privilege of complaining if I feel like someone is being too nosey. High profile people tend to live in these types of communities during extended visits or transistional periods so Resident Privacy is a huge priority. Unless there is a glaring red flag no one will bother me. I stay quiet and keep to myself so my privacy is protected. Hotels that offer the same level of security and privacy aren't affordable or reliable (especially during big events: cotton bowl, state fair, sales tax free weekends) - even on priceline.

Documentation - I have no interest in trying to explain why my name is on a second set of living expenses should I ever need to.

Control - I cannot control what other ladies do during the other 18 or so hours out of the day that they aren't using a shared incall. Things happen. People get sloppy, they pick up bad habits, bad lovers or have troublesome family members who get in the mix and you are none the wiser until LE knocks on your door. You never know until you know and I don't wanna find out that someone I trusted with my legal name and credit standing has been engaging in reckless behavior until it's too late. Imo, if you haven't been fucked over by someone you trusted with your life then you haven't lived long enough to know better. But that's just me. No matter how much u wanna believe you can trust someone, you can't. You can only trust yourself. You can only be responsible for what YOU are doing 24hrs a day.

When I first got to Dallas I bounced around the metroplex based on the best priceline deal I could get on a 4star hotel. It served me well for a while but I didn't have a residence in Dallas yet either (I did still have my apartment in another state though). Living out of a suitcase will wear on you after six months - it did me. When my lease was up in the out of state apt I finally got a place here in Dallas.

One of the advantages of learning everything on my own was that I had no preconceived notions on how things are "always done". I weighed all the options and this works best for me. Everyone has different priorities that drive their decisions. What works for me won't work for another. They is no blanket standard. Just like some guys prefer Outcall to incall or hotel to residence. Its whatever the person feels most comfortable with imo.

Great topic though!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:07 PM   #15
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
i have been to several complexes where multiple providers have incalls, so there are definitely 'provider friendly' (to a certain degree) complexes around.

i am sure this could be raised in the powder room and discussed via pm
fletch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women