Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70541
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2015, 10:19 AM   #1
Ray McKigney
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Stood up by Tori Capelli.....twice

Everyone who engages in "the hobby" has had to put up with the dreaded NCNS at least once. It sucks, whether your are a hobbiest or a provider. In the past I have refrained from commenting about this and other forms of bad behavior I have experienced. In retrospect, by not sharing the information I have been a lousy board member. My experience last week was the final straw for me, and to quote Dean Wormer from Animal House, "The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot is me."

I have seen Tori several times over the years, starting early in her career in Austin. I have always thought Tori was one of the most beautiful women I have ever met and an amazing sexual experience. I was coming to Dallas on business week and had not seen Tori in over a year, so I set up a date with her a few days in advance.

We were scheduled for 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday. I texted and emailed her a few times during the day to confirm that everything was on. No response. Finally, she emails me about 15 minutes after our appointment time with an excuse but no offer to meet later that night.

I ask about Thursday and she tells me that any time that night is fine. So we pick 7. I text her the next morning to make sure we are still on and receive that so far it looked good. Well, that didn't exactly give me confidence. So I text her early in the afternoon. No response. A few additional emails and text messages. Finally, right before our scheduled time she texts me that she had gotten busy. No offer to meet later in the night.

I guess the second one really is on me for being such a dumb ass (or such a trusting sole) to put myself in the position again. Was I not listening when George Bush said "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice....you can't get fooled again." Damn right Mr. President!

I don't expect this information to make anyone to decide not to see Tori. The truth is that anyone who does see her will have an experience he or she will never forget. And I don't want to hurt Tori's business. When I have seen or communicated with her she has been very sweet and a true joy to be around. But maybe someone will find this information useful.
Ray McKigney is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #2
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Thanks for the info Ray. Some guys will say they have never been NCNSed because his research skills are so refined that it doesn't happen to him. There are lots more guys that get NCNSed by providers, but do not report because of WK or provider backlash, but it happens more than you would think. Life does happen, but all it takes is a 5-10 second text to let a guy know she cannot make it. No excuse is necessary due to even it was a real emergency, it would likely not be believed by the person getting cancelled on, at least initially.

When a provider NCNS me, I do not allow her to do it twice, no matter how popular she may be or how many times I have seen her for sessions in the past. Just be thankful she did not have you get all ready to see her, drive all the way across town and then she gives you the silent treatment.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:01 AM   #3
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I don't know what the heck the problem is with Tori. I have tried to stay friends and in contact with her for a long time now. She has a booker named Sarah. I have communicated with Sarah during this time repeatedly. I can't reach Tori direct or I think she would not let me treated this way, but I could be wrong. I have given up trying to book her. I know there are others that have contacted me with the same issues with Tori. I now just wanted to say goodbye and some nice things. Her rates have left me behind, but she was very kind to me and I feel we were friends..Tori sit Sarah down and ask her about this... If you have moved on to high end clients only I understand. I also know you have a kind heart and I will miss you..
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:07 AM   #4
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Welcome to the hobby! You got cancelled on man it happens.
These girls have shit come up too just like we do especially the ones with kids and side jobs. If you hobby long enough it won't be the first and it won't be last time it happens regardless of what woman is on the other end......just charge it to the game otherwise you'll find you're only pissing yourself off. A lot you guys get fixated one one girl try adapting to variety you'll have a much better experience.

I've been NCNS'd, cancelled on before through out my time hobbying by some of the most prestigious girls mourned but at the end of the day fuck it there's always more pussy out there.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:16 AM   #5
Ray McKigney
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I didn't realize she uses a booker now. A good booker can do,wonders for a provider but a bad one can be a disaster. There is one booker in Austin that I have gone through a couple times that is fantastic, and another who was terrible. Who knows, maybe Tori knows what the booker is doing and is fine with it.
Ray McKigney is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:58 AM   #6
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I heard this about her from several others. However, I hear she's worth the headache and the money. She is UBER popular, a rarity. She's probably someone's trophy and has to sneak this in once and a while for some extra folding money. Just my guess. You will need patience and hope the stars all line up just right to see this babe.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #7
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Thanks for letting us know. It's always good to know who takes care of their business and who doesn't. No shows are particularly frustrating for those of us who don't have much time to hobby. I can't say I've never been no-showed, but I sure try to minimize the chances every way I can. Very valuable information.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 07:27 PM   #8
tom51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Hmmmm how to answer (mojojo squirming about this time thinking Tom let it go!) Well guys suck it up cause tori cxl'd on me many times and I would still see her if had the chance but it won't happen even though I still believe in miracles!!! and you can't hurt her business too many have yet to see her. I saw her originally in Austin on recommendation of a friend and it was a most wonderful evening with her, never had one like it! This beautiful Miss Universe quality creature texted this old fart after that night for over 6 months 24/7 didn't miss a day until she had some personal issues and string was broke. Advised her and helped her anyway I could expected nothing in return after all who would not be glad to help her. she crosses the steet and there's a large puddle of water not one coat hits the puddle so she won't get her feet wet hell she has to climb the pile!!!! Its the caliber she is. She is not the best at TCB for sure and had my run in with Sarah Bitch but didn't know she had an assistant or I would not have sent the tweeter I did for Sarah to reply "that's a little personal don't you think?" WTF and WTF are you? so I ended my tweeter account with tori now wish I hadn't cause I could at least see photos she puts on her tweeter account.

Tori also wants to try and see all that request to see her and since she only sees a few a week that takes a long time to see a very long line! So if she has seen you a few times then you have pretty much run your course with her she is moving on to see the others she has yet to see and will continue to see her ATFs which I am no long one of them. was at one time but that was in the beginning when she first came to Dallas with my pleads and telling her much more in Dallas than in Austin & she later admitted I buried her in business but I didn't have to help much as she spread like a wild fire in Dallas with extremely high demand. She increased rate to cut demand it didn't work so upped it more and she worth more than the $500 she charges!!! Find that beauty, the skills and everything that goes with it for less than that? And only those that have seen her know what I mean, hard to compete with TORI WORLD!!!

Sorry for your bad luck bud been there done that with her many times yet if she said "hey I can see you at 3:00 Wednesday I would set the time aside and hope that I was lucky enough to see her just one more time. She is still as beautiful inside as she is outside that has not changed, her ability to see us like she used to has for various reasons.

I came to the conclusion long time ago she would never see me again even as close as we were at one time and stalker guy changed things to or seemed to as it stressed her very much and some other things she confided in me I will not go into as they are personal to her.

So I have my memories, pics and videos to remember her by and that's what I do and wish her the best life has to offer!!!

And Tori if you do read this Sarah RUDE but maybe that's what you need at this time but its not necessary!
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:40 PM   #9
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom51 View Post
Hmmmm how to answer (mojojo squirming about this time thinking Tom let it go!) Well guys suck it up cause tori cxl'd on me many times and I would still see her if had the chance but it won't happen even though I still believe in miracles!!! and you can't hurt her business too many have yet to see her. I saw her originally in Austin on recommendation of a friend and it was a most wonderful evening with her, never had one like it! This beautiful Miss Universe quality creature texted this old fart after that night for over 6 months 24/7 didn't miss a day until she had some personal issues and string was broke. Advised her and helped her anyway I could expected nothing in return after all who would not be glad to help her. she crosses the steet and there's a large puddle of water not one coat hits the puddle so she won't get her feet wet hell she has to climb the pile!!!! Its the caliber she is. She is not the best at TCB for sure and had my run in with Sarah Bitch but didn't know she had an assistant or I would not have sent the tweeter I did for Sarah to reply "that's a little personal don't you think?" WTF and WTF are you? so I ended my tweeter account with tori now wish I hadn't cause I could at least see photos she puts on her tweeter account.

Tori also wants to try and see all that request to see her and since she only sees a few a week that takes a long time to see a very long line! So if she has seen you a few times then you have pretty much run your course with her she is moving on to see the others she has yet to see and will continue to see her ATFs which I am no long one of them. was at one time but that was in the beginning when she first came to Dallas with my pleads and telling her much more in Dallas than in Austin & she later admitted I buried her in business but I didn't have to help much as she spread like a wild fire in Dallas with extremely high demand. She increased rate to cut demand it didn't work so upped it more and she worth more than the $500 she charges!!! Find that beauty, the skills and everything that goes with it for less than that? And only those that have seen her know what I mean, hard to compete with TORI WORLD!!!

Sorry for your bad luck bud been there done that with her many times yet if she said "hey I can see you at 3:00 Wednesday I would set the time aside and hope that I was lucky enough to see her just one more time. She is still as beautiful inside as she is outside that has not changed, her ability to see us like she used to has for various reasons.

I came to the conclusion long time ago she would never see me again even as close as we were at one time and stalker guy changed things to or seemed to as it stressed her very much and some other things she confided in me I will not go into as they are personal to her.

So I have my memories, pics and videos to remember her by and that's what I do and wish her the best life has to offer!!!

And Tori if you do read this Sarah RUDE but maybe that's what you need at this time but its not necessary!
Ahh, you fuck-stick. I'm jealous. We've emailed back and forth. But I really have not put much effort into it. Those types can get the real deal (Become someone's trophy). Unless they have a fetish for this, I think you will rarely see Miss Tori on anyone's review any time soon.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 05:57 AM   #10
Chucklicker
Registered Member

I don't think she is someone else's trophy since her doubles review with sweet bunny just came out.
Chucklicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:54 AM   #11
tom51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Tori has other things going on in her life business wise and that takes more of her time leaving less for hobby. Her goal from day one was to eventually own her own business and she is starting to reach those goals and besides when she came on the seen the big question was would she last 6 months before some fat cat took her off the market to have her all to himself. She is still providing so she has lasted longer than we anticipated so we just need to count our blessings that we got to see her as much as we did, I've counted mine that's for sure. And for those that didn't or have not I feel your pain put make an apt with Pistol and SweetBunny that's great cure!

Honestly at first when I started getting the cxls, which she always notified me, I was pissed at but it was really the great disappointment of not seeing her, LOL it just deflates your day as it is not like "oh well there's plenty of pussy out there!" instead "WTF dammit SOB!!!" it was disappointing as hell. I last saw her Nov 2013 before thanksgiving and it was wonderful as always, she had just bought a new white outfit from VS all lacy and tied in different ways looking stunning as always and we LOAO because we couldn't get the damn thing untied to get it off but we managed finally. And it was awesome as always, never a average session as she has it seems this 6th sense of knowing what you want her to be and do that day. And still can see her getting dressed as I dried off after shower and talking about whatever it was and took couple of pics of her just being Tori in jeans and a top like she was going to the grocery store. The only problem was the wine carrier I had always brought our wine in with glasses my SO found and I had forgot to wash the glasses! Creative explanation solved that and fast thinking!

So after a year of being disappointed and pissed off at her and crying a lot of tears on Mojojojo shoulder "why would she treat me this way" boo hoo hoo! I finally realized that my ATF Pistol Marks was like the postman, always there come rain or shine, neither of us would get out in the ice LOL,that it was time to move on and with the return of Sweet Bunny my Asian ATF well WTF am I crying about I'm one lucky SOB!!!

And to all my fellow hobby buds that saw her and miss her I feel your pain and disappointment but time to move on and just wish her the best because when she was with you she gave you her best!!
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:38 AM   #12
Heavyiron999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

OP... you're estrogen level is off the charts my man.
Heavyiron999 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:56 AM   #13
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like she and her assistant have a way of getting rid of guys that Tori no longer wants to see without hurting their feelings. It's better to have a guy pissed at you for flaking than pissed at you for cutting him loose.

Smart girl.

Those of you calling her assistant "Sarah BITCH" and "Sarah RUDE" should understand that you may end up on other HDH's DNS lists just because...

You think bookers only work for one HDH at a time (now or in the future)?

Like Mojojo said, get over it, be an adult and move on. Some of you sound worse that a 4yr old trying to get their way - with grammer and spelling skills to match. Take the money you're not spending on Tori and enroll in an ENG 101 class......please.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:31 AM   #14
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Well you might be right, but at least consider the possibilty she (Tori) is not aware of her booking helper creating this turmoil. I believe Tori to be a kind person. I do not think she would thin the herd in this manner. I believe she would be stand up about it and be honest. I have cooked for her and brought fresh eggs from my farm. We are both amature chefs. I mostly wanted to say goodbye to her. She is out of my budget now. That doesn't change our being friends. Heck, I just hope she does well.
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:52 AM   #15
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
She is out of my budget now.
Then move on. Not sure why you think she owes you anything more than what you already got.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women