Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2020, 01:35 AM   #1
Gentleman2hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Chicas Locas and Babydolls Dallas on 8/2/2020

I decided to check out both places on a Sunday night. First I made a stop at Chicas Locas around 11ish, no cover, club was pretty much dead. 7 Cubans at the most working that night, only two were solid 6 (scale 1-10) at best. Those two were Leila and Natalia. They seem nice and friendly without being pushy, but I decided to enjoy a couple of 2X’s beers and just chill before heading to BDD. I went upstairs, again dead, just one customer having dances, no bar upstairs. Instructions are simple here: when you walk around the club put the stupid mask on, when you are seated you can take it off. And that’s what I also noticed at BDD later. Welcome to 2020 strip club rules.

After an hour at Chicas Locas I left and went straight to Babydolls Dallas, and omg what a difference in Cuban talent! Several cubanas here who are at least solid 8’s IMHO of course, and your usual blondes and brunettes to expand the menu. I got a few dances from Angelina, a hot cuban with a great ass, hips, 5’4”, 125 lbs (my best guess) great curves and attitude. Went upstairs with her, had some conversation with her about the business, where she lives and all that, etc, she speaks very good English and seemed to be very caring. No masks needed during dances, full contact with my hands roaming all over her amazing ass, hips, and tits. Exchanged phone numbers with her to stay in touch (and of course to try OTC fun in the future). Lots of girls for a Sunday night, and a slow night.
Gentleman2hobby is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 06:49 PM   #2
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Prime Minister of Hungary

Encounters: 22

I havent been there in a while. Are there any tiny white spinners there anymore?
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is online now   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 02:20 AM   #3
Gentleman2hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I didn’t see any last Sunday, they were all curvy, man made tits, lots of curves and ass between Cubans, blondes and brunettes.
Gentleman2hobby is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 08:48 AM   #4
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I would take little spinners of any race amid all the fatties out there these days.

The locker rooms of the clubs should post warnings about the negative health effects of too many carbs and too much butter!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 10:54 AM   #5
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I would take little spinners of any race amid all the fatties out there these days.

The locker rooms of the clubs should post warnings about the negative health effects of too many carbs and too much butter!
NO FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

Searching for a flat stomached, small ass stripper is nearly impossible in the land of golf ball dimpled asses and guts as big as mine.

What I would give for tits-on-a-stick or a little miracle. When I find a petite, attractive girl she gets a try on my lap without question I am so desperate.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 01:40 PM   #6
Jayven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I've found baby dolls to have more adventurous individuals. Met me a Latina named Natalia she's amazing. Don't know if she is still there.
Jayven is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 03:23 PM   #7
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayven View Post
I've found baby dolls to have more adventurous individuals. Met me a Latina named Natalia she's amazing. Don't know if she is still there.
What did Natalia look like? Day shift, big man mades but skinny? If so she's on hiatus....
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women